Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
2601 - 2620 of 2688 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
This same 70% will be singing a different tune when our already crippled heathcare sector loses more workers. Nothing good can come out of it. Test the unvaxxed nurses a few times a week. They would be way more safer than the vaxxed ones. Trudeau could care less. He has his own health professionals from the middle east if he ever needs them. Us ... well ... we won't be so lucky.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Well,well, well, on the news this am they believe as much as 50% of those vaccinated are not following the covid safety measures, distancing , masks etc. They believe they don't have to. Well I'll be, how can that be so :p

·
Registered
14,910 Posts
This same 70% will be singing a different tune when our already crippled heathcare sector loses more workers. Nothing good can come out of it. Test the unvaxxed nurses a few times a week. They would be way more safer than the vaxxed ones. Trudeau could care less. He has his own health professionals from the middle east if he ever needs them. Us ... well ... we won't be so lucky.
What health cars workers and nurses and 12% of the reporting is not even in yet. next update is 24th

As of November 16, the vaccination rates of employees who have reported are:
  • Nova Scotia Health Authority: 94 per cent vaccinated (up from 91 per cent) with 88 per cent reporting
  • IWK Health Centre: 99 per cent (no change), with 99 per cent reporting
  • Long-term care: 93 per cent (no change), with 89 per cent reporting
  • Home care: 89 per cent (no change), with 78 per cent reporting
  • Education: 97 per cent (no change), with 75 per cent reporting
  • Emergency Health Services (EHS): 99 per cent (no change), with 88 per cent reporting
Just give me a minute I am having a hard time finding the key board :(
Water Liquid Fluid Lake Solvent

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
If it’s only 1% that get let go … that is 1% too many. Especially for something so foolish like this. I think the number of government workers willing to lose their jobs because of this bogus vaccine, will be much higher than you might realize. Some people are so dead against this vaccine, they will sacrifice their jobs because of it. A very sad situation when simple testing could have been done to those that are unvaxxed. A government that FORCES employees to do something against their will, or lose their job. How is this even legal ??? What is to be gained by this ?? The vaccine is already proving to be less and less effective every day. Open your eyes people. We are officially being ruled by a dictator.

·
Registered
14,910 Posts
If it’s only 1% that get let go … that is 1% too many. Especially for something so foolish like this. I think the number of government workers willing to lose their jobs because of this bogus vaccine, will be much higher than you might realize. Some people are so dead against this vaccine, they will sacrifice their jobs because of it. A very sad situation when simple testing could have been done to those that are unvaxxed. A government that FORCES employees to do something against their will, or lose their job. How is this even legal ??? What is to be gained by this ?? The vaccine is already proving to be less and less effective every day. Open your eyes people. We are officially being ruled by a dictator.
You don't get it I think . They don't want to be tested ask any of them. And I would not either after having one done. Not a pleasant experience IMO
Most go a few weeks and then say F'k iit and get vaccinated
Cheers
Phew a few more hours to go. look I found my keyboard :)
Water Sky Lake Cloud Liquid

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Obviously you had a bad experience with the test. I had many done and not bad at all, especially a rapid test. They take the swab and go around each nostril. Your finger goes deeper for cripes sake. I think the number of healthcare workers that will just walk away, might surprise you.

·
Registered
14,910 Posts
Obviously you had a bad experience with the test. I had many done and not bad at all, especially a rapid test. They take the swab and go around each nostril. Your finger goes deeper for cripes sake. I think the number of healthcare workers that will just walk away, might surprise you.
Nope down to the belly it seemed and no rapid then
and nope no surprise on health care workers walking either they are bending big time and not from a friend of a sister who's mother works there
Give up a government job with no valid medical reason not to get it I say feel your head and I hope you like to starve

Cheers
I asked santa for this t shirt for xmas :D:D
Outerwear Smile Product Neck Sleeve

Ordered this one for you :p
Sleeve Font Dog supply Revolver Electric blue

·
Registered
14,910 Posts
The latest numbers as of the 24th report. lots of 99% out there. Kudos to IWK and EHS for 100% no quitters there buckmark where are these big numbers ?? looks like your hospital bent also as we knew they would if they even were that bad

The vaccination rates of employees in the health, education and the long-term care sectors included in the COVID-19 vaccination mandate who have reported are:
  • Nova Scotia Health Authority: 95 per cent fully vaccinated (up from 94 per cent on November 16), four per cent partially vaccinated, with 90 per cent reporting (up from 88 per cent) so 99% vacinated
  • IWK Health Centre: 99 per cent (no change), one per cent partially vaccinated, with 99 per cent reporting (no change) 100%
  • Long-term care: 95 per cent fully vaccinated (up from 93), three per cent partially vaccinated, with 95 per cent reporting (up from 89 per cent) 98%
  • Home care: 95 per cent fully vaccinated (up from 89), four per cent partially vaccinated, with 97 per cent reporting (up from 78 per cent) 99%
  • Education: 97 per cent fully vaccinated (no change), two per cent partially vaccinated, with 90 per cent reporting (up from 75 per cent) 99%
  • Emergency Health Services (EHS): 99 per cent fully vaccinated (no change), one per cent partially vaccinated, with 92 per cent reporting (up from 88 per cent) 100%

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
3macs1
Not me. I would not eat it any more if I was starving
Moose now that is a different story. Lost my taste for deer back in the 80's and started to grind up what I got with pork 100% even back then
Cheers

Yes I agree moose is a different story and IMO wayyyyy better than deer meat. …… but …… this year I shot a nice buck on the last day of Muzzy season (Oct. 28th). Lots of fat, was dressed out quickly and off to my butcher friend where it hung for 2 weeks. Very tender and tasty deer meat. Same as last year shot a large buck on Oct. 5th and great tasting deer. I agree that shooting a mature buck this time of the year will probably not taste so great tho. Bottom line - early season bucks can be very tasty.

So now I’m in the woods most days watching deer and patterns. I take my .300 savage in case I see a monster buck but really not interested in shooting another deer as I have my NL moose and local deer which is plenty. ………. and where my buddy and I hunt we leave the does alone.

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
3macs1
Not me. I would not eat it any more if I was starving
Moose now that is a different story. Lost my taste for deer back in the 80's and started to grind up what I got with pork 100% even back then
Cheers

Yes I agree moose is a different story and IMO wayyyyy better than deer meat. …… but …… this year I shot a nice buck on the last day of Muzzy season (Oct. 28th). Lots of fat, was dressed out quickly and off to my butcher friend where it hung for 2 weeks. Very tender and tasty deer meat. Same as last year shot a large buck on Oct. 5th and great tasting deer. I agree that shooting a mature buck this time of the year will probably not taste so great tho. Bottom line - early season bucks can be very tasty.

So now I’m in the woods most days watching deer and patterns. I take my .300 savage in case I see a monster buck but really not interested in shooting another deer as I have my NL moose and local deer which is plenty. ………. and where my buddy and I hunt we leave the does alone.
Nice congrats so how is your butch er friend???

2601 - 2620 of 2688 Posts