Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
2621 - 2640 of 2687 Posts

·
Registered
14,910 Posts
I can’t speak for most on your list … but I know FOR A FACT … the EHS one is BS !!! How many others are total BS ??? Keep believing your government funded media !!
Ya I know you have a sister of a cousin of a friend who's second son works there and told you:rolleyes:
Lets be honest you would not believe Jesus if he told you anything
They all will be 100% in the end and very soon

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
You are correct Joe … they will be 100% vaxxed by the end of the month. The rest will be home sitting on their arses applying for Social Assistance. My next door neighbour is a paramedic. As soon as this news broke about being vaxxed … he went off on stress leave. You think they will stop paying him at the end of the month ??? … think again. As far as Jesus is concerned … I am an atheist and don’t believe in Religion at all … Unlike you in your fairytale world … you think trudeau is the second coming of Christ.

·
Registered
14,910 Posts
You are correct Joe … they will be 100% vaxxed by the end of the month. The rest will be home sitting on their arses applying for Social Assistance. My next door neighbour is a paramedic. As soon as this news broke about being vaxxed … he went off on stress leave. You think they will stop paying him at the end of the month ??? … think again. As far as Jesus is concerned … I am an atheist and don’t believe in Religion at all … Unlike you in your fairytale world … you think trudeau is the second coming of Christ.
oh so your source is not working so guess what not in the numbers either
Also that old stress leave has an end date also not like it was years ago and one would get a disability pension now it is like 12/15 weeks max a doc will sign for unless a tragic event and not getting a vaccine is not that
Then again it is your friend so that could be tragic :D:D and qualify one for std plus if he has no std and is using EI my buddy Justin said no EI for leaving due to no vaccine
Me thinks he may have an interesting few months coming
Not me living in a fairy tale world but even if I was better than living in Mars like you .Who is your god there trump :p

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Its the same for nurses. We mismanaged the health care so bad many nursing are ones who reached retirement and they called them back. Pretend as they want many of these will just leave again under the pressure, half my family are nurses and that is where they sit. One of my sisters says just bring on UBI, great. Secretly many are going on stress leave. How you going to cut them off when we said our mental health is going through the roof.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I said many times … these variants (waves) will continue for several years. For those that think these vaccines will eradicate the virus … they are living in a dream world. The virus will be done when the corrupt government says it’s done. And the corrupt government will say it’s done, when the corrupt super elite says it’s done.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I said many times … these variants (waves) will continue for several years. For those that think these vaccines will eradicate the virus … they are living in a dream world. The virus will be done when the corrupt government says it’s done. And the corrupt government will say it’s done, when the corrupt super elite says it’s done.
I see in the US emergency departments are shutting down because those not vaccinated are home. No workers. There are just a tad more unvaccinated that any government is willing to admit. The decision to mandate vaccines has done nothing but put countries and lives in a worse position than last year.

·
Registered
14,910 Posts
US doesn't have 99% vaccinated health care workers either and 100% coming not even close so not comparable to here
Plus how will it effect you no doctor or open ER prior to covid and none after so the same :p
any why are you not hunting 🤪
Cheers

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Not sure where you are getting this 99% number from. Maybe of all the healthcare workers polled … 99% of those are vaxxed. I can assure you that Bridgewater is no where near 99%. They are much better than the 60% a month or so ago … but not even close to 99%.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
There are thousands of nurses out of work in British Columbia right now because they are not vaccinated. Surgeries are being postponed because of Staffing shortages. Like I said before, who is actually winning here?? Everyone will suffer because of this stupid mandate. And stupid does not even begin to describe it. It's downright blackmail and tyranny.

·
Registered
14,910 Posts
Not sure where you are getting this 99% number from. Maybe of all the healthcare workers polled … 99% of those are vaxxed. I can assure you that Bridgewater is no where near 99%. They are much better than the 60% a month or so ago … but not even close to 99%.
well then 40% will be going home if true and your hospital will be closed
You honestly think if any hospital was at 60% right now in NS it would not be all over the news

·
Registered
14,910 Posts
There are thousands of nurses out of work in British Columbia right now because they are not vaccinated. Surgeries are being postponed because of Staffing shortages. Like I said before, who is actually winning here?? Everyone will suffer because of this stupid mandate. And stupid does not even begin to describe it. It's downright blackmail and tyranny.
2% of the total big deal was 6% mid october . When I worked we kept at least 3-4% extra on staff for absenteeism in our budgets and they do the same so they will not die or close

Overall, 96 per cent of health-care workers are now fully vaccinated in BC while 98 per cent have received one dose of a vaccine, Dix said.

and that was 2 weeks ago higher now

Six months from now we will be looking around wondering what all this fuss was really about and all will have moved on and health care workers will all be 100% vaccinated going forward

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I guess we will see next week how many are vaxxed and how many have been sent home. I hope for everyone's sake ... the unvaxxed will break down and get vaccinated. If not ... we are in for a long road ahead of us. ER's are closing down all the time now because of staffing issues. Even if there are only a handful at every hospital that lose their jobs ... this will be devastating.

·
Registered
14,910 Posts
I guess we will see next week how many are vaxxed and how many have been sent home. I hope for everyone's sake ... the unvaxxed will break down and get vaccinated. If not ... we are in for a long road ahead of us. ER's are closing down all the time now because of staffing issues. Even if there are only a handful at every hospital that lose their jobs ... this will be devastating.
ER's closing from day to day week to week is nothing new for us capers been like that for years now
We will see no difference here
Cheers

2621 - 2640 of 2687 Posts