Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
2641 - 2660 of 3873 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Welcome to wave 5. When will wave 6 hit ??? Next spring is my guess. Keep the boosters flowing !!!
[/QUOTE
Vaccine makers now say they can come up with new vaccines for new varriants like the dangerous one in Africa. Imagine in only six weeks now, that is truely amazing. We should never have to wait now for any illness ever again, this really is getting predictable$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
We overnighted in Halifax, and decided to go to Smitty’s for breakfast. I said there will more than likely be a waiting line, since it was 10am on a Sunday morning. Much to my surprise… the place was empty except for 3 other tables. I said to the hostess, that I have never saw Smitty’s so empty on a Sunday morning. She said it’s been like that since POV had to be shown. The restaurant we went to last night was packed. I guess some places will survive … and others won’t. Damn this POV !!! Whatever government official came up with that idea should have been hung up by the testicles. What purpose is it actually serving ???? By the looks of the exposure sites … I would say the POV is a COS !! (Crock of s**t)

·
Registered
15,800 Posts
We overnighted in Halifax, and decided to go to Smitty’s for breakfast. I said there will more than likely be a waiting line, since it was 10am on a Sunday morning. Much to my surprise… the place was empty except for 3 other tables. I said to the hostess, that I have never saw Smitty’s so empty on a Sunday morning. She said it’s been like that since POV had to be shown. The restaurant we went to last night was packed. I guess some places will survive … and others won’t. Damn this POV !!! Whatever government official came up with that idea should have been hung up by the testicles. What purpose is it actually serving ???? By the looks of the exposure sites … I would say the POV is a COS !! (Crock of s**t)
I heard that they knew you would be there :p Most people are scared of aliens:D:D

Human body Entertainment Music Event Art

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Don't you know that things are only booming in 3maccs neck of the woods:)

·
Registered
15,800 Posts
Don't you know that things are only booming in 3maccs neck of the woods:)
Because we are survivors in the cape and know how to get through tough times always have.
It is simple IMHO you are either booming or dying in business today there is no middle any more since this covid hit and yes here more doing well than dying many very well
45 minutes wait for a take out order Friday at one of the wife's favorite spots when 15 minutes was always the norm and get there and wait another 30
NOT hurting plus two extra cooks added to boot and still buried
you have:p to get out in public more

Cheers

·
Registered
15,800 Posts
were you not looking for this on deaths
There have been 6,462 cases of the virus from March 15 to Nov. 25.
The province says of those:
  • 655 (10.1 per cent) were fully vaccinated
  • 395 (6.1 per cent) were partially vaccinated
  • 5,412 (83.8 per cent) were unvaccinated
There were 334 people hospitalized. Of those:
  • 20 (6.0 per cent) were fully vaccinated
  • 32 (9.6 per cent) were partially vaccinated
  • 282 (84.4 per cent) were unvaccinated
Forty-two people died. Of those:
  • 10 (23.8 per cent) were fully vaccinated
  • 3 (7.1 per cent) were partially vaccinated
  • 29 (69.1 per cent) were unvaccinated

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
If these vaccines were half as good as people think they are … the fully vaxxed and partially vaxxed numbers should be considerably lower. The longer this charade goes on, the higher the numbers for the partially and fully vaxxed numbers go. Let the boosters roll !!! Keep the masses thinking this virus will end mankind.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Because we are survivors in the cape and know how to get through tough times always have.
It is simple IMHO you are either booming or dying in business today there is no middle any more since this covid hit and yes here more doing well than dying many very well
45 minutes wait for a take out order Friday at one of the wife's favorite spots when 15 minutes was always the norm and get there and wait another 30
NOT hurting plus two extra cooks added to boot and still buried
you have:p to get out in public more

Cheers
There is nothing in Cape Breton especially fast food that in anyway helps our economy. We as a country are dead in the water. Now with the news of another wave, another virus its back into isolation for many. One thing I don't understand is how a guy like yourself that was so scared of the virus and the unvaccinated continues to go out to eat in public. Guess getting take out food must be more important than how bad the virus really is. Remember travelling spreads the virus and the more one travels the better your chances are of getting it.

·
Registered
15,800 Posts
There is nothing in Cape Breton especially fast food that in anyway helps our economy. We as a country are dead in the water. Now with the news of another wave, another virus its back into isolation for many. One thing I don't understand is how a guy like yourself that was so scared of the virus and the unvaccinated continues to go out to eat in public. Guess getting take out food must be more important than how bad the virus really is. Remember travelling spreads the virus and the more one travels the better your chances are of getting it.
You are in for a big shock. What am I going to catch it on with take out the paper bag :rolleyes:
My buds are dying all around me lately ( one 58 yesterday, one last month 62 ) and not from covid so no hiding here I am going to live what life I have left what ever that is best I can and just take the required precautions that we know will help prevent covid
Cheers
On yes and if you don't think the cabot trail ( CB tourism in general ) and the world class golf courses here help the NS economy you need more help than I figured

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
The “experts” say the virus will live on a paper bag for 3 hrs … so in reality … YES … you could get the Rona from the paper bag. You go into a hardware store, browse, maybe pick something up, put it back down … and adjust your mask, or take it off in the car, and rub your mouth or eyes. That’s how easy you could get the virus. It can live on plastics for up to 7 days.

·
Registered
15,800 Posts
The “experts” say the virus will live on a paper bag for 3 hrs … so in reality … YES … you could get the Rona from the paper bag. You go into a hardware store, browse, maybe pick something up, put it back down … and adjust your mask. That’s how easy you could get the virus. It can live on plastics for up to 7 days.
Ya Ok I will ask them not to spit on the bag next time:rolleyes:. They also say living on paper and being able to infect an individual are two totally different things
If it did every canada post and every delivery person would have had covid by now. THINK ABOUT THAT

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I do think about it every day, and I think about what BS this whole thing is. I have also heard, that once they poison all the pre-adolescent kids … covid and all the crazy rules that go with it, will disappear. I have also heard that one out of every 4 shots were saline water. That would certainly explain why nearly a quarter of the fully vaxxed people are getting covid. THINK ABOUT THAT.

·
Registered
15,800 Posts
I do think about it every day, and I think about what BS this whole thing is. I have also heard, that once they poison all the pre-adolescent kids … covid and all the crazy rules that go with it, will disappear. I have also heard that one out of every 4 shots were saline water. That would certainly explain why nearly a quarter of the fully vaxxed people are getting covid. THINK ABOUT THAT.
Sweet jesus where do you get this stuffo_O

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
You need to open your mind and look outside of the box, and not just what you see on CBC and CNN. There is TONS of info out there if you just look for it.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Over 35% of the new cases in Ontario in the last 2 weeks were fully vaxxed people. That’s a lot of people getting covid when they have this miracle drug in them.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
You are in for a big shock. What am I going to catch it on with take out the paper bag :rolleyes:
My buds are dying all around me lately ( one 58 yesterday, one last month 62 ) and not from covid so no hiding here I am going to live what life I have left what ever that is best I can and just take the required precautions that we know will help prevent covid
Cheers
On yes and if you don't think the cabot trail ( CB tourism in general ) and the world class golf courses here help the NS economy you need more help than I figured

Yes the golf course really helped. Property taxes went up 400%. Common folk cannot live there. The millionaires are buying up everything. I believe the dancing goat that used to be there got the boot, plus the local bar, people forced out. I don't think the golf course did diddly squat since covid, if they did then it shows how fekked up the bans on travelling were. Local folks cannot afford to golf, no money there. Sounds like you are no longer scared of covid :p Right now vaccinated or unvaccinated means squat to the new virus and its already in Canada.

·
Registered
15,800 Posts
Yes the golf course really helped. Property taxes went up 400%. Common folk cannot live there. The millionaires are buying up everything. I believe the dancing goat that used to be there got the boot, plus the local bar, people forced out. I don't think the golf course did diddly squat since covid, if they did then it shows how fekked up the bans on travelling were. Local folks cannot afford to golf, no money there. Sounds like you are no longer scared of covid :p Right now vaccinated or unvaccinated means squat to the new virus and its already in Canada.
Get out of the woods dude you have lost touch of reality . The three courses by me had their best years ever and 99% locals filling them daily before the atlantic bubble opened . One owner is an good friend of a old hunting bud and we talk a few times a year and after a terrible cold spring figured the year was screwed and could not imagine how it ended. Best year he ever had
The sport of golf has grown by leaps and bounds in the last few years ask any golfer and what is wrong with millionaires buying up stuff here they spend more money than those on EI here or on pension

·
Registered
6,753 Posts
Yes joe golf is really growing. However the Top courses in the Cape are NOT for the average golfer esp Cabot links and cliffs. The cost is outrages. Also as far as employing local residents with good jobs not happening! Most are min wage or close to it. The positions that pay well never seem to go to locals, these people are brought in from outside. The same can be said about Brunello here in Halifax , all the high paying jobs go to outsiders. However the cost to play Isn’t as outrages as Cabot! Cabot is not about the local community never was never will be, it’s about rich Americans getting richer and taking care of their own! The prices at the highlands links is also going up considerably.
Thankfully owls head development has been cancelled!!!

·
Registered
15,800 Posts
Yes joe golf is really growing. However the Top courses in the Cape are NOT for the average golfer esp Cabot links and cliffs. The cost is outrages. Also as far as employing local residents with good jobs not happening! Most are min wage or close to it. The positions that pay well never seem to go to locals, these people are brought in from outside. The same can be said about Brunello here in Halifax , all the high paying jobs go to outsiders. However the cost to play Isn’t as outrages as Cabot! Cabot is not about the local community never was never will be, it’s about rich Americans getting richer and taking care of their own! The prices at the highlands links is also going up considerably.
Thankfully owls head development has been cancelled!!!
I don't know anything about the top courses here 3D just the ones around my home and those are doing very well and all the boys are doing is complaining how hard it is to get a tee time
Guys that have not golfed in years have come back since covid for something to do
Then again I remember a few of them saying did the top courses not drop their prices and do a special package once the atlantic bubble opened to get locals and those from Atlantic canada to golf there
I am pretty sure they did since I remember one bud telling me he got a chance this summer to golf at capot under that interm program which he could never afford to do prior
Cheers

They did found it have no idea how much they dropped the price however
Over the past year we have refocused our marketing efforts and offered packages and experiences designed to appeal to Atlantic Canadians,” he said. “We’ve also focused on maintenance improvements and are very proud to have maintained our staffing levels.”Cabot general manager Andrew Alkenbrack said the resort recognized the COVID-related obstacles it faced and adapted quickly to the pandemic.

Nova Scotia Residents Rate: We are happy to offer this reduced rate to Nova Scotia residents. To qualify for this rate, we require that you show a current driver’s license or property tax bill at the time of check-in.
** Cape Breton Resident Twilight Rate: We are happy to offer this reduced rate to Cape Breton residents, which is available during twilight hours, as determined by the season. To qualify for this rate, we require that you show a current driver’s license or property tax bill at the time of check-in.

2641 - 2660 of 3873 Posts