Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
2681 - 2700 of 4169 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
I didnot say anything but I could not see my dentist ( this fall when I broke off a tooth) or eye doctor in August without my proof of vaccine and they both copied it and added it to my file nor could my daughter in her last visit to the walk in clinic
Like you said their set up/ clinic their rules
Cheers
I just had a eye appointment, I was told to bring proof of vaccination. I called them to tell them cancel the appointment because I am not vaccinated. Guess they needed the $$ and patients, or they just cannot turn you away as they all have swore an oath, I was told disregard. The day they stop people will be the day folks don't have a use in paying into a plan I guess.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
We live in a sad sad world right now. Less than two months ago, the vaxxed and unvaxxed were living under the same rules. Since October 4th … the covid nazi’s have taken over. They treat the unvaxxed like lepers. What changed ??? Do the vaxxed think they are better than the unvaxxed ??? Look at the GD exposure sites !! I know that many restaurants are not letting the unvaxxed in. That leaves the vaccinated patrons responsible for all these exposure sites. Maybe the vaccinated people can keep their “holier than though” attitude to themselves, and leave the unvaxxed alone. I could give chits if they are vaxxed or not. None of my business. If the vaxxed are that scared of the unvaxxed … stay the fek home.

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
We live in a sad sad world right now. Less than two months ago, the vaxxed and unvaxxed were living under the same rules. Since October 4th … the covid nazi’s have taken over. They treat the unvaxxed like lepers. What changed ??? Do the vaxxed think they are better than the unvaxxed ??? Look at the GD exposure sites !! I know that many restaurants are not letting the unvaxxed in. That leaves the vaccinated patrons responsible for all these exposure sites. Maybe the vaccinated people can keep their “holier than though” attitude to themselves, and leave the unvaxxed alone. I could give chits if they are vaxxed or not. None of my business. If the vaxxed are that scared of the unvaxxed … stay the fek home.
Wow what a flip flop there . Two weeks ago you were saying total opposite. Priceless

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
I just had a eye appointment, I was told to bring proof of vaccination. I called them to tell them cancel the appointment because I am not vaccinated. Guess they needed the $$ and patients, or they just cannot turn you away as they all have swore an oath, I was told disregard. The day they stop people will be the day folks don't have a use in paying into a plan I guess.
yes you told us about it and you wonder why they let you in OMG
your words

I was alarmed when I found out that the doctor that did it was not there. Got a lady from India who the last words I heard them say was they thought she could do it after waiting all day. Same thing, multiple laser attempts, my vision was black in that eye when I left. I had this procedure once before and it was a one shot deal. I still have a friggin sore eye. Our health care is about to get very scary. I can only distinguish what is black or brown now in the woods up to 10 feet

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
yes you told us about it and you wonder why they let you in OMG
your words

I was alarmed when I found out that the doctor that did it was not there. Got a lady from India who the last words I heard them say was they thought she could do it after waiting all day. Same thing, multiple laser attempts, my vision was black in that eye when I left. I had this procedure once before and it was a one shot deal. I still have a friggin sore eye. Our health care is about to get very scary. I can only distinguish what is black or brown now in the woods up to 10 feet
News flash the new variant is in Quebec and possibly now in Nova Scotia. I said we were rolling backwards. Vaccinated means little.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Yes Joe … I realize what I said … but it’s pretty obvious now that it’s the vaccinated ones causing the issues now.
I think it was pretty obvious from the beginning. An expert predicted this would happen yet as stupid as it was vaccinated and the media continually blamed the non vaccinated for spreading the virus, you know the very same people that can't go anywhere. Lmao. Justin Trudeau is not alone in his stupidity.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
And another thing I find humorous … when you look at the exposure sites … there is no Costco, no Mic Mac Mall, no big box stores, no doctors or dentist offices. Yup … it’s the unvaccinated ones causing all the issues. (Insert sarcasm here).
On another topic … the 5th wave is just making it’s appearance around different parts of the world.… and it’s in canada. Surprise, surprise. I don’t know much about it, because I’m starting to get real tired of this crap, but I heard that it is targeting our younger population. How convenient… being this poison has just been approved for kids 5-11.

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
Yes Joe … I realize what I said … but it’s pretty obvious now that it’s the vaccinated ones causing the issues now.
Well when the percentages of those vaccinated are where they are vs what is left non vaccinated even with the 6% number in vaccinated it has to happen some day
We don''t have a 100% vaccine YET

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
We will NEVER achieve 100% vaccinated.… and I really doubt that the vaccination rate for kids will ever hit 80%. Of the 80% of Nova Scotians that are vaxxed … I don’t expect that same 80% to get the booster unless the government asserts it’s dictatorship ways. When is enough, enough ???? On a positive note … they are over the halfway mark in the Greek alphabet with this latest farce … so this covid BS should be gone two years from now.

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
We will NEVER achieve 100% vaccinated.… and I really doubt that the vaccination rate for kids will ever hit 80%. Of the 80% of Nova Scotians that are vaxxed … I don’t expect that same 80% to get the booster unless the government asserts it’s dictatorship ways. When is enough, enough ???? On a positive note … they are over the halfway mark in the Greek alphabet with this latest farce … so this covid BS should be gone two years from now.
Not what I said
I said when we get a vaccine that is 100% not mid 90's like the one we have now

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
Sorry Joe . ... I misunderstood
NP
Had as interesting conversation yesterday with a friend of a cousin of a daughter who is in management in health care and not in the cape :p
Mentioned about losing these unvaccinated people and the impact even 1 % will make to our health care
You think she said. Well here is what is being missed here
Yes if they were our top employees or even average I would agree
However the ones I know would not have taken the vaccine if there was water in it since regardless what we try to do they always buck Management that is when they come to work and are not working the system being off all the time for what ever reason and we cannot get rid of them because the unions has protected them for years but have been a real PIA to be even associated with the rest of our team

I have but four unvaccinated and I am scared to say a word since they finally have shot them selves in the foot this time and I cannot wait until they are gone and some of the hard working casuals I have had here some for like 10 years who will kill for these full time positions and we cannot wait to promote them
If anything we will be better off with these anchors gone. Yes not all of the 1% province wide would be like these guys but most from the conversation I have had with other sites. If management said not to get it they would be first in the line up

Now that is something that never crossed my mind but being in management since age 24 I can fully understand and seen the same over my years when managing with unions

·
Registered
451 Posts
Wasn’t the point of mandating the vaccine to reduce the spread? Then it moved to mandate the vaccine so the effects wouldn’t be as bad? Vaccinated are able to spread just as fast and maybe faster then non vaccinated, except most probably don’t even know they are doing it. But the reasoning now is unvaccinated get it worst so they take up the hospital beds. It’s ok to spread like wildfire, just not ok to take up hospital beds if your unvaxed lol.

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
Wasn’t the point of mandating the vaccine to reduce the spread? Then it moved to mandate the vaccine so the effects wouldn’t be as bad? Vaccinated are able to spread just as fast and maybe faster then non vaccinated, except most probably don’t even know they are doing it. But the reasoning now is unvaccinated get it worst so they take up the hospital beds. It’s ok to spread like wildfire, just not ok to take up hospital beds if your unvaxed lol.
And it did. BIG TIME
One just has to look at numbers before the vaccine and now it is black and white

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
So it did…great! If the majority of the people are vaccinated, and numbers are way below…why is it still being mandated?
Because there are still fools that didnot get it and could have since they nave no valid medical reason other than what they think they have
Mandated booster is next

Just look at theses numbers for NS why should taxpayers fork out for these unvaccinated people in hospital when they could be reduced by what 70% if vaccinated
That alone is enough reason for any government to keep a mandate in place. Buckmark says mind our own business well when it is my money being wasted it is my business

There have been 6,462 cases of the virus from March 15 to Nov. 25.
The province says of those:
  • 655 (10.1 per cent) were fully vaccinated
  • 395 (6.1 per cent) were partially vaccinated
  • 5,412 (83.8 per cent) were unvaccinated
There were 334 people hospitalized. Of those:
  • 20 (6.0 per cent) were fully vaccinated
  • 32 (9.6 per cent) were partially vaccinated
  • 282 (84.4 per cent) were unvaccinated
Forty-two people died. Of those:
  • 10 (23.8 per cent) were fully vaccinated
  • 3 (7.1 per cent) were partially vaccinated
  • 29 (69.1 per cent) were unvaccinated

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
Well Buckmark I just seen it all and if you had of been with me I would have had to give you oxygen:D:D
Over to Nomad land which years ago could be a scary experience :pbut not so much today
Wife ordered subway and I am in the truck waiting for her and a newer dodge ram pulls in buddy gets out and goes to the passenger side and starts putting on a pair of white tyvek coveralls on
then a mask and a face shield and then a pair of rubber gloves and proceeds into the subway
I said is that you ED :D:D:D
OMG talk about overboard

2681 - 2700 of 4169 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.