Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
3701 - 3720 of 3853 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Gates would never grow corn. Corn makes cows … and people fat. He’s planting soybeans. Get your facts straight.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Gates should lock himself in his garage with a bunch of cows overnight and then lock himself in his garage with his car running another night. Then he can give us an update which is worse. 🤪

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I started to watch Strang and Houston's covid update. I got tired of listening to it. They were asked a very simple question and they beat the question all to hell with an answer right out of Trudeau's Playbook. Disorient the question asker enough that he forgot what question he asked. The question asked was why not report the real covid numbers. For instance, if someone breaks a hip and have to go to the hospital and they test positive and are asymptomatic, they are included in the number of people in hospital with covid. All they are doing is inflating the numbers like they have been all along just to make it look worse than what it is.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
75% of hospitalizations are VACCINATED people. Lets forget about the vaccinated or unvaccinated for a minute .... I would love to know how many people in the hospital with covid are smokers.... or people with a history of pneumonia or asthma.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
"Quebecs "vax tax", is a slippery slope". If it is implemented... there will surely be law suits. It will be done illegally, as it goes against the charter of rights. Just heard a lawyer speak on it.

·
Registered
15,757 Posts
"Quebecs "vax tax", is a slippery slope". If it is implemented... there will surely be law suits. It will be done illegally, as it goes against the charter of rights. Just heard a lawyer speak on it.
and how many times have we heard that one like over a year now since the word mandated was first mentioned and how many won in court
How about none
I would bet 100 lawyers were hired to go over this before he opened his mouth

·
Registered
206 Posts
75% of hospitalizations are VACCINATED people. Lets forget about the vaccinated or unvaccinated for a minute .... I would love to know how many people in the hospital with covid are smokers.... or people with a history of pneumonia or asthma.
Yes buckmark, they DID say on their covid briefing that 75% OF THE HOSPITALIZED ARE VACCINATED, but they are not getting sick enough to die or require hospitalization. Makes perfect sense!:unsure:

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
So … are we supposed to feel safer with the booster ??? I certainly don’t. The first two didn’t work … so I’m very doubtful the third one will. Let me guess … even though I have 3 shots on board … I am STILL required to mask up … sanitize my hands … social distance … hang with the same very small circle of friends, etc …. Etc ???? If the vaccine was different, I might have a different outlook, but it’s the exact same thing that I had the previous times. Nope … don’t feel any safer at all, considering that the hospitals are full of vaccinated people.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
🤣🤣🤣🤣. No hate here - too busy dodging the Omicron.

I noticed Waldorf on tv today - must be getting into Mama’s pastries too much.

·
Registered
15,757 Posts
So … are we supposed to feel safer with the booster ??? I certainly don’t. The first two didn’t work … so I’m very doubtful the third one will. Let me guess … even though I have 3 shots on board … I am STILL required to mask up … sanitize my hands … social distance … hang with the same very small circle of friends, etc …. Etc ???? If the vaccine was different, I might have a different outlook, but it’s the exact same thing that I had the previous times. Nope … don’t feel any safer at all, considering that the hospitals are full of vaccinated people.
:p

·
Registered
33 Posts
Vaxtax outof fairness for those whorisk geting vaxinated in attenpt to save others folowing the profesionals.Not the vary few rebels conspircy theorsists.Most of who i met wer also habitule liars.2+2=6

·
Registered
413 Posts
Like I said french dudes are real tight when it comes to money
This is something we should really be proud of. Let’s threaten the people to get our way. Great leadership. All over a vaccine, that is suppose to slow the spread. Fine, whatever….let’s say the vaccine lessens the effects. But we are still gonna force people to get vaccinated even though the current numbers in hospitals are vaccinated people. That was a horrible thing when unvaxxed were taking up the beds, but now it’s mostly vaxxed…but that is ok because the vaccine lessens the effects so let’s keep mandating vaccines. Rediculous….

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
You’re right 30-06. Absolutely ridiculous. Very sickening, actually. I “think” I might be more ok with it if there was actual proof out there that the vaccine worked. If there was 80% unvaxxed clogging up our hospitals … it would be a different story. But since it’s totally opposite… it makes it even more ridiculous. The vaccine was never meant to stop the spread of covid. It was designed to lessen the symptoms when you got infected. It’s like drinking Buckleys Cold and Flu medicine thinking it will prevent you from getting a cold. I totally blame the government for this. They have been spreading false hope since this vaccine BS started. Looking at NS as an example … 11% of hospitalizations are TRIPLE VAXXED !!! that is a huge number when we are only taking about 60 people in the hospital. Even our own CMO lied to the people. He said we need 80% vaxxed to achieve herd immunity. The vaccine was never meant to do what they first claimed it would do. Now that they see it’s failing … they changed their tunes. “With the vaccines … should you get infected with covid, the symptoms would be less severe and the chance of hospitalization would be far less”. Four months ago, it was …”we need 80% fully vaccinated people to stop the spread and put covid behind us”. And people still trust the government and shame, ridicule and bully the unvaxxed. Yup …ridiculous doesn’t even explain what’s going on right now. Nazism is a much better term … and people are ok with it. That’s what bugs me the most.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I really haven't weighed into this conversation much but I am going to throw out my opinion and have 3macs1 respond accordingly with his 2 cents and others too if they wish. I am personally double vaxxed. This vaccine was authorized for emergency use, of course we had an emergency people with health issues were and are dieing from this disease and the odd healthy person too and the reason for people to get a shot was to stop the health care system from collapsing. A vaccine is meant to provide you with immunity to a particular disease. I am sure we have all had our measles vaccine the younger people out there even get a chicken pox vaccine now. Chicken pox is still around but people with the vaccine don't get it. The problem I have with this Covid vaccine is it doesn't seem to be a vaccine in the traditional sense of vaccines as we know it so it shouldn't be called that and yes I know it's an mRNA vaccine. I remember the news conferences and pfizer/bio stating +90% immunity, everyone remember that? It meant that 90% of people vaccinated shouldn't get covid and 10% should. The story has slowly shifted to vaccines will make you less sick from Covid if you get it. Everyone is getting it now, vaxxed and unvaxxed. I understand the "evolving" science it spikes your system to get an immune response to Covid and your body is able to defend off Covid "better". My problem with this all is that the story keeps changing. Those who got 2 shots have done their part. If you are older or immune compromised and want to keep getting boosters to "hopefully" get less sick then fill your boots. I personally don't want to keep getting jabbed with an emergency authorized vaccine that doesn't actually stop me from catching a disease but "might" and I strongly say might make me less sick as the science is out on that because there is double vaxxed people dieing and getting really sick and the numbers don't seem to add up at all.

I personally know many people who have gotten Covid and it's been nothing more than a mild cold. I also know one person who died as well. Also nobody talks or cares anymore about hammering China on this. It never came from someone eating a bat in a wet market or however China tried to spin it, they are liars. It was modified in the Wuhan infectious disease lab and got out by accident or on purpose. F*ck China.
Hard to disagree. I just got the booster because I figure it won't hurt and should help some at least.
Agree about China. We will likely never know the absolute truth but I personally think you are right. Got out by accident. Happened to them once before as I understand it. China is the biggest threat to world peace now and has been for a while now. To be clear, I have nothing against Chinese people!!!!! Just the ruling elite in China's government and the minions that do their bidding.

·
Registered
15,757 Posts
This is something we should really be proud of. Let’s threaten the people to get our way. Great leadership. All over a vaccine, that is suppose to slow the spread. Fine, whatever….let’s say the vaccine lessens the effects. But we are still gonna force people to get vaccinated even though the current numbers in hospitals are vaccinated people. That was a horrible thing when unvaxxed were taking up the beds, but now it’s mostly vaxxed…but that is ok because the vaccine lessens the effects so let’s keep mandating vaccines. Rediculous….
Has nothing to do with being proud
Has to do with we have no choice we were not even smart enough to vote Justin out so must live with it.
THINK ABOUT THAT

It is what the majority of canadians want believe that or not. The country wants mandatory vaccination or they would not be pushing it. Justin only pushes what gives him the most votes no different than what he is doing with our guns

3701 - 3720 of 3853 Posts