Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
3721 - 3740 of 3853 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I see the federal government has backed down from mandating truckers that travel across the border into Canada to get vaccinated. The first logical thing that POS has done since the start of covid. That had disaster written all over it. Yes Joe ... maybe only 10% are not vaxxed ... but it would have threw a curve ball into the supply chain.

·
Registered
150 Posts
75% of hospitalizations are VACCINATED people. Lets forget about the vaccinated or unvaccinated for a minute .... I would love to know how many people in the hospital with covid are smokers.... or people with a history of pneumonia or asthma.
Agreed. It would be very interesting to know how and specifically which other medical issues interact with covid to make it more serious. But, while I'm sure the data exists, we will not likely see it for years because of privacy concerns.

·
Registered
15,757 Posts
I see the federal government has backed down from mandating truckers that travel across the border into Canada to get vaccinated. The first logical thing that POS has done since the start of covid. That had disaster written all over it. Yes Joe ... maybe only 10% are not vaxxed ... but it would have threw a curve ball into the supply chain.
LOLyou think the letter he got from these guys might have done it
Look who the 9th on the list is over 100 billion Even Justin is scared of them
Americans coming here has not been changed however so still bad

·
Registered
15,757 Posts
Too funny just on and said this is not true and the news is wrong the government is NOT backing down now

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I really don't see that as being "funny". Certainly not funny at all. Was it announced in error ... or did justine flip-flop again to appease the brain deads that are freaking out over this cold ??? It will only cause delays and price increases. Yup ... real funny.

·
Registered
1 Posts
People are weird, everyone has multiple vaccines from birth, they have been an accepted part of our lives for decades. Now with social media, vaccines are somehow the government's way of control, secretive plots by shady global cabals, a tracking mechanism from Bill Gates lol, and more. Do people really believe that millions of scientists got together ahead of time to plot a global conspiracy and then vaccinated their own families to keep up the conspiracy?!?!

·
Registered
761 Posts
The way I see Trudeau and Macron and the Quebec Premier playing this, it's pure leverage politics. You got 80% on the side of vaccination. Make it an "us vs them" issue, with us being vastly more mainstream, and you've got popularity. It has nothing to do with the actual pandemic management anymore. It's become another issue like abortion, gun control or racism. It's a no brainer to pick the big wedge and demonstrate the opponent is in love with the little wedge, so your side is the winner. So, vilify the unvaccinated now that they are fewer in number.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Welcome DaggaSeeds ..... we live in a totally different world than we did even 10 years ago. Whether you believe it or not, Bill Gates is The Mastermind behind this. Think what you want to think. There's a reason why him and several other super Elites meet in Davos Switzerland every year to discuss World policies. They dictate to the government how things are going to go. It's not millions of scientists. It's a few government-funded organizations. I'm guessing you think it started from a bat as well??? There is too much stuff out there to think that this is a virus started from a bat and the government is trying their damnedest to get over it. Unfortunately that is not the case. It's all part of the Great reset.

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
The world is overpopulated. If nature released covid to correct this issue, I believe it would be much more lethal. India and China alone need their populations cut in half for sustainability. Humans are the parasite and nature (the planet) is the host. A naturally formed viral pandemic is likely coming with much better efficiency but this wasn't it and it wasn't natural.

·
Registered
15,757 Posts
I really don't see that as being "funny". Certainly not funny at all. Was it announced in error ... or did justine flip-flop again to appease the brain deads that are freaking out over this cold ??? It will only cause delays and price increases. Yup ... real funny.
What are you talking about not funny haha
funny
difficult to explain or understand; strange or odd.
if you think it was an error no way a flip flop 100%

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
This is for you Big Daddy. I know you’re still lurking and reading the posts in this thread. This is a pretty bold statement coming from someone who is neither a doctor, nor a scientist.
Glasses Chin Smile Microphone Tie

·
Registered
99 Posts
Has nothing to do with being proud
Has to do with we have no choice we were not even smart enough to vote Justin out so must live with it.
THINK ABOUT THAT

It is what the majority of canadians want believe that or not. The country wants mandatory vaccination or they would not be pushing it. Justin only pushes what gives him the most votes no different than what he is doing with our guns

This is absolutely true. The government is using the fear and ignorance of the majority to jam ridiculous policies/laws down the throats of the minority for no real gain to society. Right out of the same playbook as thier ridiculous gun laws. Politics/power/money....nothing else motivates them.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
"If Quebec starts implementing a "health tax" on the unvaccinated. ... there will be law suits filed". "It is wrong ... and it does go against the charter ... but it will be up to the judge to decide the outcome". "It's discrimatory and there is NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF to back up the claims that the vaccine accually works". These are not my words. It's gonna be a shitshow if he does go ahead with it.

·
Registered
15,757 Posts
"If Quebec starts implementing a "health tax" on the unvaccinated. ... there will be law suits filed". "It is wrong ... and it does go against the charter ... but it will be up to the judge to decide the outcome". "It's discrimatory and there is NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF to back up the claims that the vaccine accually works". These are not my words. It's gonna be a shitshow if he does go ahead with it.
Yes 1000's and they will go into the same round file as all the other ones did over the past two years for my rights my body charter fools
Going no where
Cheers

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Like I said, not my words. I think the key words in that statement is, it will be up to the judge to decide. It could go either way. All depends if the judge is a sheep or actually sees this virus for what it is.

3721 - 3740 of 3853 Posts