Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
4161 - 4169 of 4169 Posts

· Registered
3,437 Posts
You guys don’t need to stop posting. It is not one sided.… far from it. You guys give as much as you take. Everyone has an opinion on this whole covid farce. I never said it was a hoax … never have I said that. Yes … videos are pulled from social media everyday, because they go against the narrative. Bullies ???? Like I said … you guys give as much as you take. As far as Bill Gates goes … he is one of the masterminds behind this whole thing … whether anyone believes it or not. There is a reason Covid didn’t hit China like it did throughout the rest of the world. It wasn’t supposed to !! 4500 deaths in 1.4 Billion people. A tiny drop in the bucket. I just hope that you gentleman continue to wear a mask .. social distance … and sanitize, long after the restrictions are lifted. Omicron is still running wild. People are still being hospitalized … so safety first !!

If I’m ever in your neck of the woods, Joe … I’ll drop in. I’ll be the one wearing the Kool Aid shirt. :p

· Registered
3,892 Posts
Not all one sided for me , just saying I give back what given to me , you guys love to jump all over me when you get the chance , can't take it don't give first then cause I'll stand my ground and thro it right back at ya .

· Registered
17,697 Posts
Not all one sided for me , just saying I give back what given to me , you guys love to jump all over me when you get the chance , can't take it don't give first then cause I'll stand my ground and thro it right back at ya .
Like who are you trying to kid that maybe true with others but not me it runs deep there for some reason which I know and you know
Nope you run away with your bat and ball like 10 times here from ME NEVER coming back and then complain to daddy Such BS and get no where so return AGAIN and AGAIN
What a joke not fooling anyone that knows that is for sure. Stand your ground with ME Sure you do:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Doesn't matter it is yours now lets see what you can do to keep the place alive. I tried my best

· Registered
3,892 Posts
Oh hes back , you know what you did outside this sight and exactly to who those INDIVIDUALS ARE from this site . Doesn't take much for you once again start attacking !

Plenty of ways to deal with you Joe.
Screenshot taken for other measures

· Registered
17,697 Posts
Oh hes back , you know what you did outside this sight and exactly to who those INDIVIDUALS ARE from this site . Doesn't take much for you once again start attacking !
Just taking the last bag of trash out what I did outside this site OMG having another medical issue are you like WTF
Like I said lets see what you can do here. We are all watching and yes this is my last post for quite a while if not ever
See wally it took me some time to clue in and now I am here so enjoy your simple cavemen life and I hope you are 1/2 as tough when you get covid and you will , we all will as you have been bragging about not getting it and how well you are doing
Have two friends in the hospital right now on oxygen who thought exactly like you one 62 and one 65 one not sure if he will make it and one dies in dominion from it 2 weeks ago but he was 72 so some think that is Ok
I have nothing to hide from anyone my life is not that complicated any more Oh so now you are threatening me are you wally best not go there being a gun owner
mr tough guy. Enjoy your life wally you don't need me in it believe that I am even bigger, meaner and uglier face to face just ask Tim :) only Kevin is larger and uglier he says:p:p
take care of your self

· Registered
5,073 Posts
Yes Wally it took long for me to prove a point to the mod. Not even here posting and you still have to poke the bear but I am the problem best look in the mirror Well you can give your cry baby candy ass friend thunderstick a big huge in the next e-mail since like you both nothing more than a baby that has to run to daddy when you cannot stand up for your self or get your own way. I thought I was hanging with men here liken 3D and buckmark and truegrit to name a few who can give and take and not make it personnel like you

I must have had you gone at least 10 times cryng with your ball and bat and guess what more than one would appreciate that from the pm's I got since stopped posting but you cannot even remember you went and keep coming back a few days after HUmm must be the medical condition I guess

You can play the big fish here now it is all yours but those that know you and you would be shocked how many of them I know Mr Baker and think the same as I do. The old cape is a small place but I have said from day one I would not repeat anything here and I haven't but could write a book
Like I have said before you are nothing more than a polly wogg in a mason jar.

Here is one thing I know. The site will miss me a hell of a lot more with my 400/500m posts a month and always trying to keep new stuff up to keep the place active since hunting sure cannot do it any more . Lets see what you can do

I help a hell of a lot more than I hurt and you could never carry my tools or have enough life left to gain the same experiences despite what you think . Yep a gun smith you say LOL that doesn't even know his mags Priceless

It all boils down to this with you .and I am the one always calling you out and proving you wrong

[/QUOTE
I will leave with this. Love ya buckmark :) and can image your reponse and enjoyed our battles. drop in if ever down my way my friend

To my friends here I have the highest respect for all of you and many know where I am and if I can ever do anything to help in any way just give me a call or send me an e-mail and I will do my best. If you don't have that info PM one of the boys that do know and they will get in touch with me or contact old west greenhouse on face book and the mrs will let me know
And Kevin as far as my response to Walter I do what I say and I did ask for removal of this BS first but was ignored it seemed???
Take care Guys and DD keep kicking ass my friend we would all be lucky to hit your age and gain such wisdom :)

Yes Wally it took long for me to prove a point to the mod. Not even here posting and you still have to poke the bear but I am the problem best look in the mirror Well you can give your cry baby candy ass friend thunderstick a big huge in the next e-mail since like you both nothing more than a baby that has to run to daddy when you cannot stand up for your self or get your own way. I thought I was hanging with men here liken 3D and buckmark and truegrit to name a few who can give and take and not make it personnel like you

I must have had you gone at least 10 times cryng with your ball and bat and guess what more than one would appreciate that from the pm's I got since stopped posting but you cannot even remember you went and keep coming back a few days after HUmm must be the medical condition I guess

You can play the big fish here now it is all yours but those that know you and you would be shocked how many of them I know Mr Baker and think the same as I do. The old cape is a small place but I have said from day one I would not repeat anything here and I haven't but could write a book
Like I have said before you are nothing more than a polly wogg in a mason jar.

Here is one thing I know. The site will miss me a hell of a lot more with my 400/500m posts a month and always trying to keep new stuff up to keep the place active since hunting sure cannot do it any more . Lets see what you can do

I help a hell of a lot more than I hurt and you could never carry my tools or have enough life left to gain the same experiences despite what you think . Yep a gun smith you say LOL that doesn't even know his mags Priceless

It all boils down to this with you .and I am the one always calling you out and proving you wrong

All I can say buds is you sure have a nasty side to you. Once again you have shown it by now throwing my name out there. In the short time I have stepped away I have seen your countless attempts to apologize. Like the ones I accepted before and I realize they mean very little. When they never got accepted you reverted to what you do best, insult belittle a person trying to goad them back into an argument on the site. Its what you seem to be all about. I just got tired of listening to that you did everything, been everywhere, had everything etc. On many instances with your posts you contradict your self. It became pointless for one to post anything if you are just in wait to attack. For those that do not know you should have been banned for the crap you pulled on me with the gun dealer a few years back. When I had complained about being ripped off by them on the site and you called them to tell them I had posted my comments on forum. Then with your computer skills you posted draft comments I had not yet posted, and ones I had deleted. Who does that? You broke about every rule on the site one could. I never did get my issue resolved because of you and the comments you made to them about me. As Kevin was a new Moderator, I let things go and here you are now attacking me and I have not participated in the forums in almost two months. I feel sad for you. :(

· Registered
17,697 Posts
All I can say buds is you sure have a nasty side to you. Once again you have shown it by now throwing my name out there. In the short time I have stepped away I have seen your countless attempts to apologize. Like the ones I accepted before and I realize they mean very little. When they never got accepted you reverted to what you do best, insult belittle a person trying to goad them back into an argument on the site. Its what you seem to be all about. I just got tired of listening to that you did everything, been everywhere, had everything etc. On many instances with your posts you contradict your self. It became pointless for one to post anything if you are just in wait to attack. For those that do not know you should have been banned for the crap you pulled on me with the gun dealer a few years back. When I had complained about being ripped off by them on the site and you called them to tell them I had posted my comments on forum. Then with your computer skills you posted draft comments I had not yet posted, and ones I had deleted. Who does that? You broke about every rule on the site one could. I never did get my issue resolved because of you and the comments you made to them about me. As Kevin was a new Moderator, I let things go and here you are now attacking me and I have not participated in the forums in almost two months. I feel sad for you. :(
I find it halarious once one gets called out all of a sudden after months away the cry baby rats appear but it wasn't me that left with my bat and ball and went crying to others.about you I stand my ground ya OK. You and wally deserve each other
At least I was man enough to know I pushed you too far and tried my best to apologize a man would have accepted that
Banned for gun dealer crap OMG yes trying to help you which is why I called and talked to them ( since you were getting no where that was clear ) and stop you from calling Ross down on a public form when it was not justified. Never did I post the real story did I or why it never got resolved and had nothing to do with me. Think about that
Roos does a f'[k of a lot for the shooting sports and didnot deserve to be drug trough the mud by YOU

My god I am amazing now I can hack the site and change your posts holy F'k you guys need serious help
Not me that anyone need to feel sad for. But post as you like now since the big bad wolf is gone. Oh and by the way you have never seen my nasty side here
Take care of your self

4161 - 4169 of 4169 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.