Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 4169 Posts

·
Registered
7,452 Posts
An older gentlemen said yesterday that when you look at this (the big reset) it is to thin out the older people who have the pensions, that government monies support. They do nothing but eat money, no longer contribute, they are a drain on the coffers. Makes one wonder.
Actually the CPP is not gov money or any drain on anything so much $$$ in that plan there is no fear of it running out

·
Registered
48 Posts
Got stuck today,think something is wrong with my arm didn't feel anything was expecting pain but she said there you go and stuck a bandage on it not sure if she really stuck the needle in or not.I did my duty to stop the virus.

·
Registered
17,372 Posts
Got stuck today,think something is wrong with my arm didn't feel anything was expecting pain but she said there you go and stuck a bandage on it not sure if she really stuck the needle in or not.I did my duty to stop the virus.
Daughter says many places are using a 25ga needle the smallest they have normally vs blood work uses a 21ga so not much of a pinch if any

Cheers

·
Administrator
11,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
funny...we said the very same thing !! never felt a thing !! I was waiting for it and she was applying the bandage...my tears were short lived and my sucker was red !! My fav !

·
Administrator
11,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Joe...that had to have come out of the package of 1000 Kim got for you
ph34r.png
ph34r.png

·
Registered
789 Posts
HRM is now in a 4 week lockdown after TWO DAYS of increased numbers. This news drove people into a shopping frenzy !! Hundreds of people in Costco lines with little regard to social distancing. Like I said earlier ... NO NEW HOSPITALIZATIONS !!! They either have ZERO symptoms or VERY MILD symptoms !!!

Labradort .... that has got to be the worse comparison I have heard yet. Using your logic .... a better comparison would be if your neighbor had 5 kids ... you would get castrated to help control the population.... or stop driving to lower the number of car accidents. See how stupid that sounds ??? About as stupid as your comparison.
Having kids doesn't spread. Fires and contagious disease do. They have a lot of similarities. It's a lot easier to put out a garbage pail on fire than a whole room engulfed in flames. Likewise, Nova Scotia has been putting out the small fires.

Because we don't have hundreds of people in ICU doesn't mean the measures are pointless. You've got the cart before the horse. The measures PREVENT people from going to the hospital. Don't change your car's oil - has the engine ever quit on your before? That's the same thinking you've got going on. You don't wait for the proof your engine is dying before changing the oil. It's well known we should do this preventative maintenance, if you trust someone other than your mother and your dog. Look up what Ted Nugent's saying today. He used to sound just like you.

If you want to understand what COULD HAPPEN but has not yet happened, read Ontario papers online. They are moving patients out of ICU full hospitals to other hospitals with ICU capacity.

If you think all of the health professionals and media around the entire planet are conspiring and lying about that, then you have a special problem called Delusion Syndrome, which this pandemic is flushing out into the daylight.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
There is also a thing called "illusory truth effect". If people would turn off their TV ... the world would be a much better place right now. There is so much more going on here than just a flu like virus. Think outside the box. Don't believe everything you see on the communist channels. (CBC and CNN).

·
Registered
789 Posts
There is also a thing called "illusory truth effect". If people would turn off their TV ... the world would be a much better place right now. There is so much more going on here than just a flu like virus. Think outside the box. Don't believe everything you see on the communist channels. (CBC and CNN).
I think I agree with this point, if taken in moderation. It all needs balance between information and not to hinge on the sensational.

There was a study I read once mentioning the behaviour of people near London during the air blitz. The first few times they took shelter as bombers flew over head. Eventually they learned these booms go off way over there, and they were not too fazed by it. The witness to this saw children still playing outside and traffic cops still directing traffic, because people didn't experience what he called the "near miss". Those living right next to the devastation are a different story, as they see wounded people, and feel they almost died themselves because of this. Fast forward to today, we have the CNN Live, etc., with the camera and microphone in the face, where the people suffering are giving everyone watching TV the experience of living like those suffering from "near miss". This makes everyone feel like they lived through the tragedy, even though it was a thousand miles away.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Turn on any news channel. All you see is covid, covid, covid. You think this is because they have nothing else to report ??? Not likely. They are trying to drive this into peoples brains. Watch any TV show with commercials. How many times in a one hour program do you see the same commercial over and over. Same principal. All people need to do is look at the covid numbers. In 2020 ... 1.8 million people died of a virus that has the same characteristics as the flu. That is a very small number in comparison to cancer for example. 10 million people died of cancer in 2020. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE !!!! Why isn't the government doing something about this ?? Heart disease killed 19 million people last year. Hunger alone kills more people per day than covid. That's a pretty simple fix. It's called food. 2.8 million people died so far this year because of hunger. Jees people ... you need to look outside of the box. There is so much more to this so called virus than what CNN is telling you. It was produced in a lab ( confirmed by Dr. Fauci and the head of the CDC), and was created for a number of reasons. One being ... to make the very rich, even more rich !!

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Turn on any news channel. All you see is covid, covid, covid. You think this is because they have nothing else to report ??? Not likely. They are trying to drive this into peoples brains. Watch any TV show with commercials. How many times in a one hour program do you see the same commercial over and over. Same principal. All people need to do is look at the covid numbers. In 2020 ... 1.8 million people died of a virus that has the same characteristics as the flu. That is a very small number in comparison to cancer for example. 10 million people died of cancer in 2020. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE !!!! Why isn't the government doing something about this ?? Heart disease killed 19 million people last year. Hunger alone kills more people per day than covid. That's a pretty simple fix. It's called food. 2.8 million people died so far this year because of hunger. Jees people ... you need to look outside of the box. There is so much more to this so called virus than what CNN is telling you. It was produced in a lab ( confirmed by Dr. Fauci and the head of the CDC), and was created for a number of reasons. One being ... to make the very rich, even more rich !!
Agree 100% x2

·
Registered
17,372 Posts
where do you get your information on numbers
wacko.png

OH boy

3,115,020 people have died so far from the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak as of jan 22

Yep there is a thing called "illusory truth effect" and another called " brain dead " or maybe lack of oxygen at birth and your twin in this just confirmed it
biggrin.png
biggrin.png

Wish I knew which one was you and which one was Wally .
laugh.png
laugh.png

Then again I cannot talk my sister with two degrees and her masters thinks like you :(

Sorry have to run take care
smile.png

Rtvrxr8.jpg

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I thought I made it very clear that I was talking about the year 2020 ... and 2020 only. ... like all the other deaths are reported. Only the Rona has a running total just to make it look much worse than it is.

·
Registered
17,372 Posts
I thought I made it very clear that I was talking about the year 2020 ... and 2020 only. ... like all the other deaths are reported. Only the Rona has a running total just to make it look much worse than it is.
I looked quick and it is still not 1.8 in 2020. Like it doubled in a few months and cancer is not even close to being the same

This they can fix. They have been trying to fix cancer for many years with no real success

Think about that

61 - 80 of 4169 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.