Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1121 - 1140 of 1293 Posts

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Everyone thinks our great governments have our health and welfare at heart. Yep they sure do. That’s why they have eliminated street gangs and violent crime and why they passed bill C-22 which lessened sentences for violent crimes!
If the government actually cared about your health they would of BANNED tobacco products years ago plus you would only be allowed one shot of RC a week!
Shake your heads boys and girls the government doesn’t give a GD if you live or die.

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
NOT THE BRIGHTEST?????
Pretty much every one of them have university degrees.
Ya OK 3D just like me and you ?? :pUniversity doesn't make anyone smart or bright by the way and most are NOT look at me I say BS they are
Humm I have a timex and it works just fine :oops:
Game set and match :)

:p

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Someone mentioned earlier that our freedoms really don’t matter. He should tell that to all the dead young men that fought two world wars to PROTECT OUR FREEDOMS!
Shame on who ever said that and hopefully this year on Rememberence Day he should burry his head deep in the sand!!!
THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE IS A FREEDOM

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
So before covid how many of you stayed home or only associated with or went to places where everyone there had the shingles vaccine or Rubella or Diphtheria...........
Did you go around asking people if the had gotten a vaccine for meningococcal disease?
Millions of people are NOT vaxed against numerous contagious diseases that are far more deadly and contagious then Covid. So why didn’t our government pushups to get those vaccines?
I’ll take covid three times over any of the others!

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
Someone mentioned earlier that our freedoms really don’t matter. He should tell that to all the dead young men that fought two world wars to PROTECT OUR FREEDOMS!
Shame on who ever said that and hopefully this year on Rememberence Day he should burry his head deep in the sand!!!
THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE IS A FREEDOM
Wow you are really digging deep to try to justify your losing position
Having two grandfathers that served in ww2 and were not all about themselves they would be the first in line for this vaccine as they were when they went to war and would not see this as you do which it is NOT
Cheers

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
When covid started and the vaccines came out it was predicted that friends would turn on friends and family would turn on family. Obviously that prediction was correct.
The fun has not even started yet. Just wait until another wave hits driven by non vaccinated individuals

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I certainly didn’t get the vaccine for my health. With this vaccine, my life has been cut even shorter, but damn it, I’m going to travel and enjoy what time I have left. If you think this vaccine is to keep people alive … the joke is on you. Bill Gates doesn’t say the earth is over populated one day, and then try to keep you alive with a vaccine the next. Only a fool would believe that.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Wave 4 will hit this fall. Why should it concern the vaccinated ??? They are “protected” … or are they ??? Doesn’t sound like you vaccine pushers have a lot of confidence in this poison. I know I don’t.

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
Wave 4 will hit this fall. Why should it concern the vaccinated ??? They are “protected” … or are they ??? Doesn’t sound like you vaccine pushers have a lot of confidence in this poison. I know I don’t.
Because once again it is not 100% the vaccine so we don't want any cases to keep this going even if we are in the 6% group

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
I certainly didn’t get the vaccine for my health. With this vaccine, my life has been cut even shorter, but damn it, I’m going to travel and enjoy what time I have left. If you think this vaccine is to keep people alive … the joke is on you. Bill Gates doesn’t say the earth is over populated one day, and then try to keep you alive with a vaccine the next. Only a fool would believe that.
No but kind of a nice benefit to go from a 94% group to a 6% likely to contract covid wasn't it

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Joe … The unvaccinated are in a 99.99% group. 99.99% chance they WILL NOT get the virus. Why is everyone thinking the vaccine is the saving grace ?? The odd chance that you get the virus … vaccinated people have a less likely chance of being hospitalized. Whoop-di-effing-doo.

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
Joe … The unvaccinated are in a 99.99% group. 99.99% chance they WILL NOT get the virus. Why is everyone thinking the vaccine is the saving grace ?? The odd chance that you get the virus … vaccinated people have a less likely chance of being hospitalized. Whoop-di-effing-doo.
I am talking the active cases in Nova Scotia and no way the unvaccinated are in a 99.99. That odd chance is enough for me
Must be trump numbers again

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Wow you are really digging deep to try to justify your losing position
Having two grandfathers that served in ww2 and were not all about themselves they would be the first in line for this vaccine as they were when they went to war and would not see this as you do which it is NOT
Cheers
No not trying to justify anything just showing respect for those that fought to keep us free and to end a Tyrant
I had two grandfathers that served in WW2 plus two uncles that came home plus two “ would have been uncles “ that now lay in Flanders Fields. And guess what all four above ( 2 GF’s and 2 uncles) that made it home; complained constantly about BS gov legislation that took away rights and freedoms which they fought to protect!
We’re your grandfathers Canadian or American because the US entered the war for different reasons then Canada.
Canadians fought to protect the world from tyrants and dictators and to keep Canada and England FREE and NOT DICTATED TO, as we are now and have been for many years.

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Hey joe did you get your measles vax yet?
How about Diphtheria vax ?
Both are more apt to put you in your grave then covid ( measles cause of your age )

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Joe … being a self proclaimed calculus expert … you fail at simple math. 5873 cases in NS. Divide that by NS’s population. That gives you the the percentage of the population that HAS NOT got covid. I just did the numbers. It is now 99.94%. I know my Trump numbers don’t jive with your Trudeau numbers … but numbers don’t lie. I know you don’t like comparing covid with cancer … but we are at 92 covid deaths in 16 months. On average … 3000 people die per year in NS From cancer. If the government would put as much emphasis on a cure for cancer as they are on this glorified cold, then I would be impressed. That won’t happen. Once again … all about the money !! $$$$$$

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
No not trying to justify anything just showing respect for those that fought to keep us free and to end a Tyrant
I had two grandfathers that served in WW2 plus two uncles that came home plus two “ would have been uncles “ that now lay in Flanders Fields. And guess what all four above ( 2 GF’s and 2 uncles) that made it home; complained constantly about BS gov legislation that took away rights and freedoms which they fought to protect!
We’re your grandfathers Canadian or American because the US entered the war for different reasons then Canada.
Canadians fought to protect the world from tyrants and dictators and to keep Canada and England FREE and NOT DICTATED TO, as we are now and have been for many years.
Understrand I agree on respect but still don't see the link to this vaccine but that is me
I had one of each. One american and one canadian born in Ukraine but funny both came to canada to work in the coal mines and both were killed in them :(
Also on the american side uncles/ family in nam, gulf war etc
Cheers

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
Hey joe did you get your measles vax yet?
How about Diphtheria vax ?
Both are more apt to put you in your grave then covid ( measles cause of your age )
Nope had every form of measles known I think as a kid and thought we got the diphtheria shot when a young kid in school but could be wrong on that
My age funny don't even qualify for old age pension for quite a few more years
Cheers

1121 - 1140 of 1293 Posts