Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1141 - 1160 of 1293 Posts

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
Joe … being a self proclaimed calculus expert … you fail at simple math. 5873 cases in NS. Divide that by NS’s population. That gives you the the percentage of the population that HAS NOT got covid. I just did the numbers. It is now 99.94%. I know my Trump numbers don’t jive with your Trudeau numbers … but numbers don’t lie. I know you don’t like comparing covid with cancer … but we are at 92 covid deaths in 16 months. On average … 3000 people die per year in NS From cancer. If the government would put as much emphasis on a cure for cancer as they are on this glorified cold, then I would be impressed. That won’t happen. Once again … all about the money !! $$$$$$
and you removed the under 12 correct math master not to mention we are under the average due to the excellent job Stevie boy and the doc did
That should get a rise out of you
Play with this no 1% here

·
Registered
95 Posts
Population of Nova Scotia (2021) is 979,115 and if Buckmark's number of cases is correct at 5873, then 5873 divided by 979,115 equals .006% that tested positive for covid. That means 99.994% did not. Just trying to wrap my head around the math. Is this wrong??? This does include the under 12 age group as they are part of the population.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Should actually be .006 X 100 for .6%. I think the math works out at 99.4%. It's late and I'm tired I guess. Still an entertaining thread to read though.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Joe … the under 12 age group HAS to be added. How can you leave them out ?? They make up part of the population. They are as susceptible to this as we are. I could care less how much you try to turn this around in your favour, but numbers don’t lie. Perhaps I missed a “0”… so yes it is 99.994%.… so yeah … back to my original number of 99.99%. Yes … what a deadly virus we have on our hands. Devastating.

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
Joe … the under 12 age group HAS to be added. How can you leave them out ?? They make up part of the population. They are as susceptible to this as we are. I could care less how much you try to turn this around in your favour, but numbers don’t lie. Perhaps I missed a “0”… so yes it is 99.994%.… so yeah … back to my original number of 99.99%. Yes … what a deadly virus we have on our hands. Devastating.
Many reports leave them out since they are not in a possible vaccinated group
I wonder if those that got it or those that died from it would agree with you. NOT I know the pig headed non vaccinated great immune system going to take care of it one we know currently in the hospital sure would not but had to get it to open his eyes sadly and still has not turned the corner :(

Ahh regardless another good day to be alive. Won 150 on keno last night and it just started to rain thank god. The garden sure needs it. Plus still have 1/2 of a dairy queen fudge cake left from my birthday yesterday . That will boost my immune system :D:D

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Congrats on your win. Yes we are getting some much needed rain. That number I quoted has nothing to do with vaccinations or age groups. It is simple math. Number of cases divided by the population.

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
Congrats on your win. Yes we are getting some much needed rain. That number I quoted has nothing to do with vaccinations or age groups. It is simple math. Number of cases divided by the population.
Understand and Thanks
I am tired of the covid all of it but also know it is going to be with us for a very long time also
Don't take anything I post to heart it is all just BS talk
I wish it was to each their own but in this case of covid and vaccines I know as you do it is not and we will be all told what we can and cannot do as vaccinated and non vaccinated individuals
have a good day

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Holy jumpin Joe you had another birthday!
A bit late but Happy Birthday!!!

You must be close to 90 by now!

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
Holy jumpin Joe you had another birthday!
A bit late but Happy Birthday!!!

You must be close to 90 by now!
Thanks Buddy. I sure feel 90 the last week
I have to be honest that second shot hit me hard IMO . Be a week tomorrow and just starting to feel like me again
Have a great day

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Got my second moderna shot Saturday. Still feel like crap. Only got them for travel purposes.i would have opted out otherwise.

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
Got my second moderna shot Saturday. Still feel like crap. Only got them for travel purposes.i would have opted out otherwise.
I hear you. Of course my health care girls are saying it is all in my head. I say BS
One week today and just coming around
Take care of your self

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
I hear you. Of course my health care girls are saying it is all in my head. I say BS
Take care of your self
Sounds like a lot of people are hiding how they feel after the vaccine :) Canadian ship full of fully vaccinated military in isolation after catching covid. Some one not vaccinated must be the problem. Vaccinated or unvaccinated it does not appear to be going anywheres, Another lockdown on the horizon with the announcement of opening our borders, because people must travel:)

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
Sounds like a lot of people are hiding how they feel after the vaccine :) Canadian ship full of fully vaccinated military in isolation after catching covid. Some one not vaccinated must be the problem. Vaccinated or unvaccinated it does not appear to be going anywheres, Another lockdown on the horizon with the announcement of opening our borders, because people must travel:)
Not hiding anything. I shared it all but if you missed it
Very sore arm, redness and swelling in left leg with pins and needles feeling for days and tired like I was hit by a truck which lasted about 1 week. Leg swelling went after two days
All better than getting covid and be dead
Cheers
First shot hives for 4 days and tired 10 days after for about 4 days on both

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Trudeau is opening up the border to US citizens in a few weeks. The Delta variant is running wild in the states at this point. How bad is this virus ??? With such a drastic rise in cases … one would think that opening the border would be the last thing the Turd would want to do. I guess the almighty dollar is more important than the health and safety of the canadian citizens at this stage of the game. So much hypocrisy about this plandemic over the last 16 months … who knows what to believe anymore.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Trudeau is opening up the border to US citizens in a few weeks. The Delta variant is running wild in the states at this point. How bad is this virus ??? With such a drastic rise in cases … one would think that opening the border would be the last thing the Turd would want to do. I guess the almighty dollar is more important than the health and safety of the canadian citizens at this stage of the game. So much hypocrisy about this plandemic over the last 16 months … who knows what to believe anymore.
How many times has it have to be said, non vaccinated people are the problem not travellers coming and going into our country.:) Don't forget the votes. Mr Rankin has postponed updates to instead tour the province for an upcoming election. :) Priorities.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Trudeau doesn't care if the country gets locked down again, just an easy way to not face the music about our crippling debt, run away inflation etc.

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
My god one cannot win
First freaking out because they would not open it and now freaking out because they are. Make your mind up black sheep
What are your yank buds doing not opening it now until august 21??? and justin is the problem???

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Take care of your self
I am incredibly temperature sensitive. Profuse sweating with the slightest exertion. I have very little appetite. Can't stand the feeling of blankets against my skin. For the first thre days , I just wanted to sleep.

1141 - 1160 of 1293 Posts