Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1161 - 1180 of 1293 Posts

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Outside of Canada if you have two shots from different manufacturers you are considered NOT VACCINATED

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Joe … my post was supposed to be sarcastic. If the Delta variant is running as rampant as the US claims it is … the last thing the Turd would want is those people coming into canada. That’s why I asked … how bad is this virus ?? Obviously not bad enough to be concerned about it. Biden hasn’t got a clue what day it is, let alone when to open the border. Obama hasn’t pulled the right strings on his puppet.

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
I am incredibly temperature sensitive. Profuse sweating with the slightest exertion. I have very little appetite. Can't stand the feeling of blankets against my skin. For the first thre days , I just wanted to sleep.
Take care of your self buddy
I found for me it got better as time went on thank god

·
Administrator
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,164 ·
Sounds like a lot of people are hiding how they feel after the vaccine :) Canadian ship full of fully vaccinated military in isolation after catching covid. Some one not vaccinated must be the problem. Vaccinated or unvaccinated it does not appear to be going anywheres, Another lockdown on the horizon with the announcement of opening our borders, because people must travel:)
The TWO cases they have are both A-symptomatic. Mandatory testing for all the military personnel is how this was found out ! No one hospitalized or sickly...Kudos to them I say for giving a rats azz !!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
New Brunswick announced that effective next Friday night at midnight … ALL covid restrictions are lifted. How long will our commie libtard government keep us in lockdown ?? It’s time that Strang take the hint and do the same. Enough of this control thing. Lift the restrictions already !! If people want to continue to wear a mask … so be it … but for those of us that don’t, lift that mandate. Enough with this social experiment. I was in a grocery store yesterday and for the first time in 16+ months … I noticed the cart handles are no longer being sanitized and no more standing in a single file line 6 ft apart to wait for a cashier. This particular SuperStore is all but back to the way it used to be. It’s time for that idiot Strang to follow the other Maritime provinces, and lift the remaining restrictions. With 11 active cases and no hospitalizations … it’s time.

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
New Brunswick announced that effective next Friday night at midnight … ALL covid restrictions are lifted. How long will our commie libtard government keep us in lockdown ?? It’s time that Strang take the hint and do the same. Enough of this control thing. Lift the restrictions already !! If people want to continue to wear a mask … so be it … but for those of us that don’t, lift that mandate. Enough with this social experiment. I was in a grocery store yesterday and for the first time in 16+ months … I noticed the cart handles are no longer being sanitized and no more standing in a single file line 6 ft apart to wait for a cashier. This particular SuperStore is all but back to the way it used to be. It’s time for that idiot Strang to follow the rest of the Atlantic provinces, and lift the remaining restrictions. With 11 active cases and no hospitalizations … it’s time.
Too bad you cannot go to your favorite state of Florida until NS is ready
They have a good handle on it:oops: and how to open up maybe NS can get some assistance
Good news is however 99.6% of their cases are unvaccinated individuals so brought it on themselves

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
What are you talking about, Joe ?? What does Florida have to do with my comment ?? You sound like a typical liberal … always deflecting. PEI and NB have , and will be lifting all restrictions. Our liberal puppet will keep us in lockdown until September… just in time for flu season and when cases will rise again.… and we will continue being in lockdown. We need to learn to live with it. It’s here forever. It might be in Rankins best interest to lift restrictions before the election. It might help him … and he needs all the help he can get. And on the US topic … i believe nothing I hear and see about those numbers. The Delta variant has been in Florida for months. Why all of a sudden is there a big surge ???? Because vaccination levels have been on a steady decline. When the rollout was going along as planned … there were no issues. Now people are seeing what this virus is all about, and their beloved Dr. Fauci being one of the people behind it … the rollout has really slowed down. The rich can’t get rich unless they sell vaccines. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure this out.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
What are you talking about, Joe ?? What does Florida have to do with my comment ?? You sound like a typical liberal … always deflecting. PEI and NB have , and will be lifting all restrictions. Our liberal puppet will keep us in lockdown until September… just in time for flu season and when cases will rise again.… and we will continue being in lockdown. We need to learn to live with it. It’s here forever. It might be in Rankins best interest to lift restrictions before the election. It might help him … and he needs all the help he can get. And on the US topic … i believe nothing I hear and see about those numbers. The Delta variant has been in Florida for months. Why all of a sudden is there a big surge ???? Because vaccination levels have been on a steady decline. When the rollout was going along as planned … there were no issues. Now people are seeing what this virus is all about, and their beloved Dr. Fauci being one of the people behind it … the rollout has really slowed down. The rich can’t get rich unless they sell vaccines. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure this out.
I now have two friends who have not recovered from the second dose. Sick all the time and no energy. One had taken two years to complete a major reno to his trailer, finnally got it to the site and is home sick. I guess one does not know what to do. On the news last night I was surprised that they leaked many people are also having Afib from the dose. Had that in my life, not a nice thing laying in emergency with your heart out of control. One of the things also mentioned last night was that many medical folks are waiting to be vaccinated to give themselves time to see the side effects. They figured a better picture would be a year and a half from now of what people took. As they stated its untested, rushed vaccine. I believe this was on CTV. I said from the beginning that the virus is like the wood tick. Run from it till you cannot run anymore, its something we will have to live with, and there sure will be lots more with open borders.

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
What am I talking about. Just poking YOU since YOU HAVE STATED MANY TIMES FLORDIA your other home has been doing it right since the start
NS is going to do what NS wants accept it or as I have said now 150 times MOVE
You would not believe anything true about covid anyway and no you don't have to be a rocket scientist but you do have to be smarter than a 5th grader :p

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
I now have two friends who have not recovered from the second dose. Sick all the time and no energy. One had taken two years to complete a major reno to his trailer, finnally got it to the site and is home sick. I guess one does not know what to do. On the news last night I was surprised that they leaked many people are also having Afib from the dose. Had that in my life, not a nice thing laying in emergency with your heart out of control. One of the things also mentioned last night was that many medical folks are waiting to be vaccinated to give themselves time to see the side effects. They figured a better picture would be a year and a half from now of what people took. As they stated its untested, rushed vaccine. I believe this was on CTV. I said from the beginning that the virus is like the wood tick. Run from it till you cannot run anymore, its something we will have to live with, and there sure will be lots more with open borders.
And I hope in the meantime they don't see this picture for themselves. Afib vs Covid no brainer easy I guess for me to say since I was DX with afib at 24 and it was never dangerous or life threatening to me just had to be monitored. My grandmother lived to 99 with it and mom has it and now 87 Is there a new one NOW?? Beta blockers have worked well for us .
It is not opinions any more. The numbers everywhere show 100% what is now taking place and this is quickly becoming an unvaccinated people problem. So if they want to get it by being stubborn or plain stupid fill their boots
covidventalator.jpg

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I know Joe … it’s all in good fun. I don’t take anything personally. There is a rise (according to someone) in cases in Florida. DeSantis has not shut anything down, has not forced people to wear masks and is just letting people live their normal lives. No panic. “HERD IMMUNITY” … I said it right from the start. A certain amount of people need to get this virus. You will NEVER beat it with just a vaccine. Our bodies have immune systems for a reason. Yes … people will get it … yes people will die. We can’t keep hiding from it.

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
I know Joe … it’s all in good fun. I don’t take anything personally. There is a rise (according to someone) in cases in Florida. DeSantis has not shut anything down, has not forced people to wear masks and is just letting people live their normal lives. No panic. “HERD IMMUNITY” … I said it right from the start. A certain amount of people need to get this virus. You will NEVER beat it with just a vaccine. Our bodies have immune systems for a reason. Yes … people will get it … yes people will die. We can’t keep hiding from it.
He is an idiot and has been since the start of covid
My not beat it but sure helps keeping it in check and giving us a better chance if we get it
Cheers

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
And I hope in the meantime they don't see this picture for themselves. Afib vs Covid no brainer easy I guess for me to say since I was DX with afib at 24 and it was never dangerous or life threatening to me just had to be monitored. My grandmother lived to 99 with it and mom has it and now 87 Is there a new one NOW?? Beta blockers have worked well for us .
It is not opinions any more. The numbers everywhere show 100% what is now taking place and this is quickly becoming an unvaccinated people problem. So if they want to get it by being stubborn or plain stupid fill their boots
View attachment 96361
I had a friend die from Afib. Most people don't know when the heart goes out of rythem, have a stroke and die. You have obvisouly experienced everything. What are you scared off, an unvaccinated person? If they rounded up all the unvaccinated people the vaccinated people still carry get covid. Nothing changes. You have no protection from the varriants. Those that want to travel bring back viruses, its that simple. If you don't stop that then it will continue vaccinated or not. The virus is so bad all the unvaccinated should be gone soon, correct? Then what, nothing changes.

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
I had a friend die from Afib. Most people don't know when the heart goes out of rythem, have a stroke and die. You have obvisouly experienced everything. What are you scared off, an unvaccinated person? If they rounded up all the unvaccinated people the vaccinated people still carry get covid. Nothing changes. You have no protection from the varriants. Those that want to travel bring back viruses, its that simple. If you don't stop that then it will continue vaccinated or not. The virus is so bad all the unvaccinated should be gone soon, correct? Then what, nothing changes.
Seriously What a grasping derogatory comment. There is only one here I would expect that from and it is not you Sorry I have a ton of health issues but thank god I still have a brain that works with some common sense which is more than some can say here

No I have not had everything and didnot even know I had this until I had to pass a medical to go underground and it showed at age 24 on a test where it showed irregular and is to this day
I have had no issues from it so far as did my grandmother who it never really bothered. She did take two strokes but both she was over 85 and if I make that it will be a miracle
My mom now is different she takes meds and her heart beats like crazy at times which wears her out but no strokes so far

You can keep searching and you will find one million reasons why you should not take the vaccine because of the various side effects which is your goal to support your position
But I can only find one for not taking it a way higher rate of being real sick to dying if I catch covid and forget your great immune system at your age and your background

When are you going to come clean and tell the truth. You are just scared of the needle :D :D
needle11.jpg

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Seriously What a grasping derogatory comment. There is only one here I would expect that from and it is not you Sorry I have a ton of health issues but thank god I still have a brain that works with some common sense which is more than some can say here

No I have not had everything and didnot even know I had this until I had to pass a medical to go underground and it showed at age 24 on a test where it showed irregular and is to this day
I have had no issues from it so far as did my grandmother who it never really bothered. She did take two strokes but both she was over 85 and if I make that it will be a miracle
My mom now is different she takes meds and her heart beats like crazy at times which wears her out but no strokes so far

You can keep searching and you will find one million reasons why you should not take the vaccine because of the various side effects which is your goal to support your position
But I can only find one for not taking it a way higher rate of being real sick to dying if I catch covid and forget your great immune system at your age and your background

When are you going to come clean and tell the truth. You are just scared of the needle :D :D
View attachment 96362
Its not meant as a derogatory comment, I know many with AFib, myself included its not something to be taken lightly, many people have died from it. I am surprised you would take the jab having Afib when it can cause Afib. Like I said many do not know when there heart goes out of rythem and this can lead to death. Jesus they were warning about this on CTV news last night and the vaccine. My position is based on a hurried vaccine untested, unknown substance with unknown side effects. A lot of people got covid and there cure was just to stay home. I bet the odds of surviving covid is better than someone with Afib. They also had a female doctor warning pregnant women to come forward with any reactions to the vaccine asap. What does this say? They have no idea. Imagine what we could be doing to newborns.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Imagine what it’s doing to the 12 year olds !!! Words of Bill Gates …. “With the proper vaccines … we can lower the population”. Just wait until they give the ok for 12 and under.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
How can it be taken out of context ???? Those are the very words out of his mouth. There will be reproductive issues with our younger population. You can take that to the bank. Joe … you must be in denial. Bill Gates is trying to change the world, and your liberal blinders won’t let you see it. He’s putting reflective “dust” in the air as part of his “geoengineering experiment”. He wants to stop people from eating beef, so he is buying up land. So far 270,000 acres. Right now, he is the biggest land owner in the US. Can’t raise beef without land. These are facts … not conspiracy theories. Open your eyes Joe … this man is pure evil … and he also needs to be taken to the “train station”.

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
How can it be taken out of context ???? Those are the very words out of his mouth. There will be reproductive issues with our younger population. You can take that to the bank. Joe … you must be in denial. Bill Gates is trying to change the world, and your liberal blinders won’t let you see it. He’s putting reflective “dust” in the air as part of his “geoengineering experiment”. He wants to stop people from eating beef, so he is buying up land. So far 270,000 acres. Right now, he is the biggest land owner in the US. Can’t raise beef without land. These are facts … not conspiracy theories. Open your eyes Joe … this man is pure evil … and he also needs to be taken to the “train station”.
Well for once you got one part right on Gates .Yep he is buying land. But not to stop beef raising. PRICELESS :D :D :D
Not my words

Larson sees to it that Gates’ wealth is sensibly, even conservatively, invested. According to public records, the billionaire’s portfolio includes shares in Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway conglomerate, a Coca-Cola bottling company, and the tractor manufacturer Deere & Co., among other non-flashy investments.
Larson also makes sure Gates keeps his eggs in a wide variety of baskets. His portfolio is diversified, in other words. And that’s where the land purchases come in.

Most of us imagine farmers tilling the soil that has been in their families for generations. But many farmers lease at least some of the land they cultivate. According to Bruce Sherrick, a professor of agricultural economics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, about 60 percent of row-crop farmland in the Midwest is leased. The landowners can include investors like Gates.

For investors who know what they’re doing, agricultural land offers financial stability in uncertain times.

“Farmland has had a remarkably consistent ability to hedge against inflation,” Sherrick says.

And it tends to be “negatively correlated” against other investments, he adds: If the stock market is going down, the return on farmland is likely to be going up.

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
Imagine what it’s doing to the 12 year olds !!! Words of Bill Gates …. “With the proper vaccines … we can lower the population”. Just wait until they give the ok for 12 and under.
I'm just wondering. In your 30 years at the tire plant did anyone ever sit you down and show you what vinyl chloride exposure does to a person and their off spring and this vaccine is so bad to you
Think about that

Kind of like my bud who grew up by the tar ponds, grows his veggies in CBRM compost and within 1/2 mile of the NS power coal power plants and says he only eats and sells organic grown veggies and calls me the chemical man because I put on a few bags of 6/12/12 on the field
OMG

Tire Workers Cancer & VC Exposure
Vinyl chloride (VC) exposure is linked to an elevated risk of a form of liver cancer called angiosarcoma. A number of other serious conditions are associated with occupational VC exposure, including the following:

• Angiosarcoma (liver cancer)
• Glioblastoma (brain cancer)
Lung cancer
• Lymphoma
• Leukemia
• Esophageal cancer
• Kidney cancer
Male infertility
• Birth Defects

1161 - 1180 of 1293 Posts