Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 4169 Posts

· Registered
7,526 Posts
Relax Pfizer announced they will have a pill that will cure covid by fall,so why bother with a vax

· Registered
3,437 Posts
If people think Covid will disappear, they are off their rocker. We are still getting flu shots every fall for the variants of H1N1, and other viruses. Flu shots will be the norm every fall for this as well. And the roller coaster that we are on now (third wave) will be here until they figure out that the variants aren't nearly as deadly as the first wave. This "devasting" third wave that the media has everyone in a panic over, is nothing more than an inconvenience really. We are in a lockdown for at least 2 weeks ... i say 4 weeks ... for a cold ??? Most of the testing was done to asymptomatic people.... so how do we really know if this is bad or not ?? To my knowledge, there are no deaths from this third wave ??? If the vaccine gives people a sense of security... so be it. If that helps them with their mental health, I'm all for it. Will the vaccine help them ??? I'm still on the fence with that one. I have a friend living in Asia somewhere. In the last year, they had 96 deaths from Covid. Since they started vaccinating ... in the past few months, they had an additional 81 deaths. What changed ??? Nothing except vaccines, but their leaders are telling them it must just be a coincidence. Sounds like our Libtard government.

· Registered
17,697 Posts
What virus goes away . We just learn how to control it normally and keep it in check with vaccines so agree it is here forever and it is a cold in your mind I don't want

Cheers.

· Registered
3,437 Posts
How else do you explain it Joe ??? It has the exact same symptoms of a common cold. This third wave, as they like to call it, is nothing more than an inconvenience right now. People are not dropping off like flies. Most of those that tested positive were asymptomatic. In other words ... if the government wasn't begging them to get tested ... our positives would have been like any other day. When you go from 1200 tests a day to over 20,000 ... what the hell did people think was going to happen ??? .... and that's another thing ... the labs were almost to capacity with 12-1400 tests a day, now all of a sudden, they can process 20,000+ tests a day ???? And people wonder why I question this stuff ???

· Registered
17,697 Posts
How else do you explain it Joe ??? It has the exact same symptoms of a common cold. This third wave, as they like to call it, is nothing more than an inconvenience right now. People are not dropping off like flies. Most of those that tested positive were asymptomatic. In other words ... if the government wasn't begging them to get tested ... our positives would have been like any other day. When you go from 1200 tests a day to over 20,000 ... what the hell did people think was going to happen ??? .... and that's another thing ... the labs were almost to capacity with 12-1400 tests a day, now all of a sudden, they can process 20,000+ tests a day ???? And people wonder why I question this stuff ???
Not the same . Mayo outlines it and I trust them with my life since that was the place that DX my condition Zollinger Ellison Syndrome on my dime I may add. Yep Best in canada said I had reflux and ulcers
sad.png
even in Toronto

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/covid-19-cold-flu-and-allergies-differences/art-20503981

The test will separate the two if any doubt

Cheers

Have to run take care

· Registered
3,892 Posts
You're beating on a dead horse trying to reason with him , what your saying is pure common sense , and logic , if the masses stopped listening to the media and governments only the sheep will follow . No tests to get processed , then no cases to list as positive.

Prime example of catching common co!d , go out on damp day or raining day , work up a sweat from outdoor work / activity , you turn around and isolated yourself for weeks or months from others , next day you got the sniffles and sneezing possible congestion , Its no longer the common cold , its covid why cause it dont fit the narrative and you must came in contact with a carrier somewhere cause they won't believe you actually have a cold , it don't bolster the numbers factor. Now try explaining that with others who argue for sake of trying prove you wrong. Good friend and neighbor who nurse said lots of Colds/flu being listed as Covid who works in the labs and they are told keep quiet about it .

· Registered
17,697 Posts
You're beating on a dead horse trying to reason with him , what your saying is pure common sense , and logic , if the masses stopped listening to the media and governments only the sheep will follow . No tests to get processed , then no cases to list as positive.

Prime example of catching common co!d , go out on damp day or raining day , work up a sweat from outdoor work / activity , you turn around and isolated yourself for weeks or months from others , next day you got the sniffles and sneezing possible congestion , Its no longer the common cold , its covid why cause it dont fit the narrative and you must came in contact with a carrier somewhere cause they won't believe you actually have a cold , it don't bolster the numbers factor. Now try explaining that with others who argue for sake of trying prove you wrong. Good friend and neighbor who nurse said lots of Colds/flu being listed as Covid who works in the labs and they are told keep quiet about it .
Now there is pure BS you are being fed and you are way smarter than that to truly believe it

I have two family members this week not BSing nurses but lab techs doing the actual tests in halifax in the lab for covid one works there full time and one brought in to help from another location with the high overload they are experiencing

They would be fired immediately to even suggest such a thing and are too professional for that crap but I will share that comment you made. I can just imagine the response

Good to see you back however figured you might be working hard again fishing today
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
I wish that is how you would beat me into the ground working
tongue.png
. I would love to find the time and miss it .

take care

· Registered
3,437 Posts
Hard to say Joe ... the deaths last year at Northwood for example.... they lose 60-70 per year from various other reasons. Most common one was "old age". It was all about the covid last year. When asked why they couldn't say anything about the "normal" annual mortality rate, "they didn't want the public to let their guard down". If it wasn't for Northwood, our covid deaths would be less than 10. I have a feeling there are a few times when the "professionals" are told to keep things "hush-hush".

· Registered
17,697 Posts
Not the same as working in the labs which is what was said HUGE DIFFERENCE

Only can comment on what goes on at the hospital lab in halifax where I have family and no way is anything hushed there with respect to this virus and test results

back to fishing or sorry work
biggrin.png
biggrin.png

· Registered
3,892 Posts
Not the same as working in the labs which is what was said HUGE DIFFERENCE
Only can comment on what goes on at the hospital lab in halifax where I have family and no way is anything hushed there with respect to this virus and test results
back to fishing or sorry work :D :D
Well dont fkn comment on what takes place locally in the labs by someone with 37 yrs at the hospital and a real individual with real experiences taking place at our local hospital . Plus been our neighbor now 19 yrs + , I trust her more than could throw you or your googled up reactions or versions of delusion .

I've been put on yr long waiting list for surgery , and why cause its not covid related and not priority in the health systems eyes, plus now they are wanting people to put off blood work cause they are over worked in the labs for covid testing , even tho 90+% of covid testing is rapid testing locally .

Un fkn real cause someone does not experience it first hand or hear it first hand its not real or doesnt take place , don 't you have flowers to plant or green house to set up or something worth while besides haunting the internet ? Piece of fkn work you really are , funny had a good convo not long ago with a member from here , he hit nail on the head on you !

· Registered
5,077 Posts
Since there were little to no clinical trials on any of these vaccines, I'll just sit back and wait while they do those trials on you guys who are keen to get the jab.

· Registered
17,697 Posts
Well dont fkn comment on what takes place locally in the labs by someone with 37 yrs at the hospital and a real individual with real experiences taking place at our local hospital . Plus been our neighbor now 19 yrs + , I trust her more than could throw you or your googled up reactions or versions of delusion .

I've been put on yr long waiting list for surgery , and why cause its not covid related and not priority in the health systems eyes, plus now they are wanting people to put off blood work cause they are over worked in the labs for covid testing , even tho 90+% of covid testing is rapid testing locally .

Un fkn real cause someone does not experience it first hand or hear it first hand its not real or doesnt take place , don 't you have flowers to plant or green house to set up or something worth while besides haunting the internet ? Piece of fkn work you really are , funny had a good convo not long ago with a member from here , he hit nail on the head on you !
Not google so why reference it

What ever Walter and not that it matters but the family member that was called to help is from the lab here for as long or longer than your lab friend or nurse so yes it is taking place as you say in the cape OMG
rolleyes.gif

i.e.

Colds/flu being listed as Covid works in the labs and they are told keep quiet about it ..

You have a handle on it . Think about what you are saying they would be disciplined or fired PERIOD and quickly doing what you say in fact my contact laughed when I told her today what you said was going on and she responded no wonder we are in such a mess with that mentality and do you know the RN saying this I will report her she has no right to talk about anything that occurs at work especially such non truths.

I wish I could have him with me for 30 minutes and then see what he thinks about his covid COLD also said yes we are very busy and unfortunately to add to the workload any positive on a rapid test has to be confirmed by regular pcr test to be considered truly positive anyways adding to the load

Sure tell him unionized lab employees in the cape will always lie for management
rolleyes.gif
and keep quiet we do it for amusement.
Believe That
rolleyes.gif

Lets see Joe believe wally and his friend or two family members that works in the lab(s) . Humm

Glad you had a good conversation with the member about me MAYBE THAT MAKES YOUR STORY MORE REAL since only a few know me here like two Nomad ( who barely knows me met once I think ) and Bubba and I would be shocked if he trashed me or are you talking to Wardie or CAS again ya they know me NOT

Like why TF are you always trying to find dirt one me what is wrong with you. It doesn't exist dude WORTH TALKING ABOUT but I am no saint either. Not to mention I could not careless what you or others think of me at this stage of my life

Yes piece of work is right Walter 10 hours of it today not fishing either
rolleyes.gif
and I have 33,240 flowers/veggies planted so far since you asked. See I can put in a day and keep up also here called multi tasking even with a fat ass to correct your BS

In your words GET A LIFE Wally and stop wasting your time On ME I am not that exciting or worth it

Oh yes I will comment on what ever I like here who TF are you to tell me other wise and if I have knowledge on the subject share what I have. . Again WTF is wrong with you. Told you before I have one friend who knows you well considering you worked for him and never have I asked about you

I could not care less about your past and your posts tell me MORE THAN I WANT TO KNOW

Nice just watched the news and we are doing great with 9 more cases today here
sad.png

take care

· Registered
5,073 Posts
Since there were little to no clinical trials on any of these vaccines, I'll just sit back and wait while they do those trials on you guys who are keen to get the jab.
I think were seeing some of the effects
biggrin.png
Me bad. People are becoming stressed big time. I am always doing something, but honestly one gets tired at the house with getting up and doing the same routine, day after day. We all need a break. News today that the medical folks are running out of gas. I doubt anything will change in Canada this year.

· Registered
17,697 Posts
I think were seeing some of the effects
biggrin.png
Me bad. People are becoming stressed big time. I am always doing something, but honestly one gets tired at the house with getting up and doing the same routine, day after day. We all need a break. News today that the medical folks are running out of gas. I doubt anything will change in Canada this year.
Agree with you 100% here. Been a long haul and far from over
sad.png
, Brother in the US set up face time for mom and that helps a lot since we have not been able to see her face to face too much this year and at 86 and in a home it kills all of us. She is scared she will never see her boys in the US again and that is real sad

Have to run feed of David's special recipe of corn beef for supper YUM

· Registered
7,526 Posts
What virus goes away . We just learn how to control it normally and keep it in check with vaccines so agree it is here forever and it is a cold in your mind I don't want
Cheers.
Lots and lots of viruses run their course then die out. Others stick around forever. Or for an extended period of time, but sooner or later ALL living things die!

101 - 120 of 4169 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.