Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1661 - 1680 of 1866 Posts

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Canadians in GENERAL are those protesting , both vaxed and non vaxed , simply put Canada is waking up and sees that sack of monkey crap for what he and the delusional liberals are all about and only care about and Canada and its citizens are far priority on the libtarded list as a priority !

Everytime a liberal gets off a bus , a shuttle , train , plane or Camel they need be shown how get back on very quickly and get outta dodge ! Already ran off our property liberal supporters door banging for support .

They all need be kicked and kicked hard ! As for sing a ling , don't forget he propped up the turd boy so many times behind the scenes its not fit , he could care less about his party winning , as long as his leadership and seat are secure hes good with being a Turd Wheel !

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
You are 100% correct !! Singh is in Trudeau’s arse pocket. A vote for him is a vote for the Turd. People are fed up with the lying and corruption associated with the Liberal party, and most importantly … the leader and the PM. We already know, he fully supports ISIS … and now he is calling the Taliban his ”brothers” … WTF is wrong with people that STILL support him ???? He is more connected to the people from the Middle East than he is with Canadians. HE MUST GO !!

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
There is a proper way to protest and get support and there is a way to look like a clueless moron and lose support which is what we have seen in many cases so far
O'Toole was smart cutting ties with these people
Cheers
You know whats funny, way more took place when the natives protested and blocked supplies by rail last year and Trudeau was ok with it. He is an idiot. No one brought this on him but himself. He has the whole country pissed off.

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Canadians in GENERAL are those protesting , both vaxed and non vaxed , simply put Canada is waking up and sees that sack of monkey crap for what he and the delusional liberals are all about and only care about and Canada and its citizens are far priority on the libtarded list as a priority !

Everytime a liberal gets off a bus , a shuttle , train , plane or Camel they need be shown how get back on very quickly and get outta dodge ! Already ran off our property liberal supporters door banging for support .

They all need be kicked and kicked hard ! As for sing a ling , don't forget he propped up the turd boy so many times behind the scenes its not fit , he could care less about his party winning , as long as his leadership and seat are secure hes good with being a Turd Wheel !
Quickly told them to get out of my property last month. Money sucking lying leeches.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
You know whats funny, way more took place when the natives protested and blocked supplies by rail last year and Trudeau was ok with it. He is an idiot. No one brought this on him but himself. He has the whole country pissed off.
Don't go there we are not first nations and have no treaty

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Yes and what are they saying?? Open your eyes my friend and you will see they are using covid like everyone else in this country to get more while they can
Not to mention they get 650 officers back when the fires are out
But Brian Sauvé, president of the National Police Federation, says Mounties in B.C. are being called on to do more and more, and they cannot continue to effectively respond to rising calls without additional officers, resources and funding.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Funny thing about treaties , federal gov . Put a clause in there that clearly says within posted seasons they can enforce seasons and quotas , Native moose for instance only started week ago as per guide lines of treaty .

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Just look at DFO enforcement with RCMP AND COAST GUARD pulling traps soon as they are set , saying treaty clearly states within posted seasons

·
Registered
270 Posts
Has any of the "Non Vaccinated Non Believers" on here tried Ivermectin Yet?? It`s selling big in the USA as a substitute for the covid shots. Company normally sells 3600 pills a day, but is now selling 88000 pills a day as people think it works, It is a pill to deworm horses LOL and the non vaccine believers are taking it. Just shows you that you can`t fix stupid.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Just look at DFO enforcement with RCMP AND COAST GUARD pulling traps soon as they are set , saying treaty clearly states within posted seasons
We are talking two totally different things
We are talking protests and what we can get away with vs others with treaties . I don't want to go any further
It has been shown time and time again in canada and always will
Cheers

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Has any of the "Non Vaccinated Non Believers" on here tried Ivermectin Yet?? It`s selling big in the USA as a substitute for the covid shots. Company normally sells 3600 pills a day, but is now selling 88000 pills a day as people think it works, It is a pill to deworm horses LOL and the non vaccine believers are taking it. Just shows you that you can`t fix stupid.
Interesting. :)

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Funny thing about treaties , federal gov . Put a clause in there that clearly says within posted seasons they can enforce seasons and quotas , Native moose for instance only started week ago as per guide lines of treaty .
?? When did that change must have missed it. It is good news thanks for sharing
Since as of 2018 season
Nova Scotia DNR
"Aboriginal Harvesters"
Mi’kmaq of Nova Scotia harvesters have aboriginal and treaty rights to hunt and fish and do not require provincial hunting and fishing licences or follow provincial seasons. Mi’kmaq of Nova Scotia harvesters do have to follow provincial regulations related to safety and measures necessary for conservation (e.g. species at risk).
Effective August 15, 2017, to be accepted as a Mi’kmaq of Nova Scotia harvester, individuals must have a federal Indian status card associated with a Mi’kmaq of Nova Scotia First Nation.
Cards or identification issued by other organizations will not be accepted."

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Did you hit your head with a lever today :pa treaty makes a huge difference from what I have seen in my lifetime
I am saying you cannot have two standards. I say again look at the rail lines disrupted, no charges, look at the fishing dispute, charges. The RCMP acted on one not the other. Why can people not protest then against Trudeau?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Daddy Duncan … you may want to do a bit more research on Ivermectin. It does a whole lot more than what you say it does. We have used it for years … and we never had horses. Ivermectin is being used in clinical trials to CURE covid … and has been for a while. When people see it being used in clinical trials … of course there are some that will try it. Thousands of people were lining up for an unknown vaccine during the clinical trials. There is some merit to ivermectin.… just like Hydrochloriquine. That, too, is in clinical trials to see if it is safe to cure covid.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
I am saying you cannot have two standards. I say again look at the rail lines disrupted, no charges, look at the fishing dispute, charges. The RCMP acted on one not the other. Why can people not protest then against Trudeau?
Nothing wrong with protests as long as they are done in a civil manner not like these what I call little disturbances by clueless morons
Some may remember the protests his dad faced in 1979 and they were protests IM0, 1000's against him at some not a few hundred at a event like Justin

One expert for the PC thinks these protests should stop
Like he said let him talk he will do more damage than any protest ever will

Makes sense to me

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Gotta go watch my grand daughter play ball so I’ll miss the 6pm news. Really wondering if and or what CTV will show about today’s protest. Covid vaccines and passports are the protest topic and this particular protest was organized by and being attended by some very non- ordinary protesters. MOST OF THE PROTESTERS ARE DOCTORS AND NURSES FROM ACROSS THE PROVINCE!!!
NOW why in the name of God are doctors protesting against this vaccine?????

·
Registered
270 Posts
Daddy Duncan … you may want to do a bit more research on Ivermectin. It does a whole lot more than what you say it does. We have used it for years … and we never had horses. Ivermectin is being used in clinical trials to CURE covid … and has been for a while. When people see it being used in clinical trials … of course there are some that will try it. Thousands of people were lining up for an unknown vaccine during the clinical trials. There is some merit to ivermectin.… just like Hydrochloriquine. That, too, is in clinical trials to see if it is safe to cure covid.
Try Bleach, Donald Trump recommends ibleach. People will try all kinds of stuff as long as it is not a recomended vaccine

1661 - 1680 of 1866 Posts