Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1681 - 1700 of 1866 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
DD … you are quick to jump on the vaccine bandwagon. That vaccine was tested with a CLINICAL TRIAL.… albeit a very short one. Why the negativity around Ivermectin and Hydrochloriquine ??? Both of those are in CLINICAL TRIAL right now. QUININE …. an ingredient found in tonic water … is also in CLINICAL TRIAL for the treatment of covid. If they were a ridiculous idea … as you seem to think … they would not be part of a CLINICAL TRIAL !!

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Gotta go watch my grand daughter play ball so I’ll miss the 6pm news. Really wondering if and or what CTV will show about today’s protest. Covid vaccines and passports are the protest topic and this particular protest was organized by and being attended by some very non- ordinary protesters. MOST OF THE PROTESTERS ARE DOCTORS AND NURSES FROM ACROSS THE PROVINCE!!!
NOW why in the name of God are doctors protesting against this vaccine?????
Never got 5 seconds which is strange if seen as docs and nurses
Cheers.

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Never got 5 seconds which is strange if seen as docs and nurses
Cheers.
Wow not on the news!
My post was not total ly correct, the protest was nation wide in every Major city and it was organized by DOCTORS AND NURSES all willing to answer questions from the general public.
No wonder they had signs that read - Where is the CBC

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
My faith in the media is gone! I’ve tried to believe we live in a free country and that the news reports truths and is not controlled by the powers that be. I know for a fact there were large protests against the vaccine and vaccine passports across the country and that they were organized by DOCTORS AND NURSES! How could something that big not get lots of air time ???

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
My faith in the media is gone! I’ve tried to believe we live in a free country and that the news reports truths and is not controlled by the powers that be. I know for a fact there were large protests against the vaccine and vaccine passports across the country and that they were organized by DOCTORS AND NURSES! How could something that big not get lots of air time ???
Old Trump called a lot of things right, the media and our two faced PM.

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
There are a lot of mis informed people in this country, many things people believe are not true.
Ask a teacher, a school principle or even your education minister if children attending school must be vaccinated and they will say yes. But that’s because they were told by people they trust or people they think know what their talking about, or because they’ve been brainwashed.
If you go to the Canadian vaccination website you can read where only 3 provinces require children to be vaccinated to attend school, and NO ,NOT IN NOVA SCOTIA!!! But in the three provinces that do require it your children CAM AND MUST be exempted for reasons of health ( medical), religion or reasons of conscience!!! Yes even reasons of conscience. It’s time for Canadians to educate themselves and stand up for themselves.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Blame the Liberals wait now cannot do that any more in Nova Scotia

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Wait until O’Toole gets in and cut’s CBC’s funding. With any luck … the Corrupt Broadcasting Corp. will shut their doors for good.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
There you go again, Joe … defending those Liberals. Wait until the 4th wave hits NS. Masks WILL NOT stop it from coming. Vaccines WILL NOT stop it from coming. We will be in another lockdown during this school year. Only the folks with blinders on can’t see it. Yup … keep blaming the un-vaxxed and un-masked. It’s coming whether we like it or not. I read an article today … everyone will eventually get Covid … just like everyone will eventually get a cold.… so be prepared all you worry warts !!

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
There you go again, Joe … defending those Liberals. Wait until the 4th wave hits NS. Masks WILL NOT stop it from coming. Vaccines WILL NOT stop it from coming. We will be in another lockdown during this school year. Only the folks with blinders on can’t see it. Yup … keep blaming the un-vaxxed and un-masked. It’s coming whether we like it or not. I read an article today … everyone will eventually get Covid … just like everyone will eventually get a cold.… so be prepared all you worry warts !!
Has nothing to do with politics I say for the 1000th time too bad your eyes are where they are or you could see it also. Admit it Alberta screwed up and it shows
I am still waiting?? for your NS 4th wave and glad I live in NS and had who we did at the time to make sure we are not today like these other provinces today
No it is not the non vaxxed AHH sorry I forgot it is the north wind bringing it

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Joe … it is time you pull YOUR head out of your arse. THIS IS 100% POLITICS !!!! You keep saying Alberta screwed up. Why did they screw up ?? Can’t keep the country locked down forever. How can you blame the Alberta Premier AND SAY IT IS NOT POLITICAL ??? This has been political when it first started and everyone blamed Trump for his lack of action. How is that not political ??? The US is now worse off than they were a year ago. The 4th wave is kicking their butts. I haven’t seen anyone blaming Creepy Joe. Maybe the Afghanistan thing was a deflection to take the focus off the worst wave of Covid ??? For you to say this is not political, is absurd. The Chinese government basically owns the world right now. Have you looked at car lots lately ??? Millions of vehicles waiting for computer chips. Who has these chips ??? THE CHINESE !!! Between the governments, and the super elite … this “virus” was created to do many things. Power and greed. If that ain’t politics … I don’t know what is.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Joe … it is time you pull YOUR head out of your arse. THIS IS 100% POLITICS !!!! You keep saying Alberta screwed up. Why did they screw up ?? Can’t keep the country locked down forever. How can you blame the Alberta Premier AND SAY IT IS NOT POLITICAL ??? This has been political when it first started and everyone blamed Trump for his lack of action. How is that not political ??? The US is now worse off than they were a year ago. The 4th wave is kicking their butts. I haven’t seen anyone blaming Creepy Joe. Maybe the Afghanistan thing was a deflection to take the focus off the worst wave of Covid ??? For you to say this is not political, is absurd. The Chinese government basically owns the world right now. Have you looked at car lots lately ??? Millions of vehicles waiting for computer chips. Who has these chips ??? THE CHINESE !!! Between the governments, and the super elite … this “virus” was created to do many things. Power and greed. If that ain’t politics … I don’t know what is.
The Alberta premier didnot make the decision his chief medical adviser did and he went with it
Man I am stupid it came to me last night why you don't want to wear a helmet on a bike
One there is no room and two your head is totally protected now :p
take care have to run

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Oh my Joe … who do you think appoints these CMO’s ???? It’s certainly not the tooth fairy. They are government appointed. Their recommendations need to be government approved before any announcements. HOW IS THIS NOT POLITICAL ??? I just shake my head. No wonder Justin is stressed … with your head and Bernadette Jordan’s head buried up his arse, the guy doesn’t stand a chance. As far as the helmet … how often did you wear your seatbelt prior to 1984 ??? I’m guessing NEVER, and you still wouldn’t be wearing one today if it didn’t become a law.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Oh my Joe … who do you think appoints these CMO’s ???? It’s certainly not the tooth fairy. They are government appointed. Their recommendations need to be government approved before any announcements. HOW IS THIS NOT POLITICAL ??? I just shake my head. No wonder Justin is stressed … with your head and Bernadette Jordan’s head buried up his arse, the guy doesn’t stand a chance. As far as the helmet … how often did you wear your seatbelt prior to 1984 ??? I’m guessing NEVER, and you still wouldn’t be wearing one today if it didn’t become a law.
You can't shake your head :p you can shake your body Every time I drove my car. In fact I had to install additional shoulder harness since I drag raced it and it came with lap belts which will not accepted even wore a helmet when I raced it Imagine
Cheers

·
Administrator
10,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,697 ·
IN A SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT...THE NUMBERS ARE SPIKING UPWARDS AGAIN !!

(I think I overheard something about the younger non-vaxers being at the helm of the "notinmybody ship"

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
IN A SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT...THE NUMBERS ARE SPIKING UPWARDS AGAIN !!

(I think I overheard something about the younger non-vaxers being at the helm of the "notinmybody ship"
Be interesting to see what NS does with the phase 5 projected opening
NB was terrible in the last report with 122 new cases and talking mandatory masks etc again HELLO
take care

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Like I told Joe a while ago … the 4th wave is coming. Masks … lockdowns … vaccines will not stop it from coming. We are well over 80% fully vaxxed (12+) … and starting tomorrow … the government is lifting most restrictions.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Like I told Joe a while ago … the 4th wave is coming. Masks … lockdowns … vaccines will not stop it from coming. We are well over 80% fully vaxxed (12+) … and starting tomorrow … the government is lifting most restrictions.
Be interesting to see if that happens with 73 new cases and community spread . A briefing with the premier and doc today is there not
Cheers

1681 - 1700 of 1866 Posts