Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1701 - 1720 of 2297 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I don’t see them changing their minds. Strang said he was happy with the vaccination rates. We seen it coming. Started in the west and moved east. It is coming whether we like it or not. We have to start living with it sooner or later. Schools have to keep wearing masks at least until the 20th. If anything … I see that being extended … since most cases now are with schools age kids.

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
I don’t see them changing their minds. Strang said he was happy with the vaccination rates. We seen it coming. Started in the west and moved east. It is coming whether we like it or not. We have to start living with it sooner or later. Schools have to keep wearing masks at least until the 20th. If anything … I see that being extended … since most cases now are with schools age kids.
They have an easy out if they want it the reported rate this morning is like 72% not the required 75% they wanted
Time will tell

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
Keep your mask dude Phase 5 not happening as planned and I for one agree with 66 new cases today :(
Dam liberals. Sorry I had to say that since a few here me included have been saying since day one nothing would be different in NS how this covid was handled regardless what party is in power and glad the new premier knows this is NOT about politics:p but health and just proved it
Good Job Tim and the old doc 👍

Cheers

·
Administrator
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,704 ·
YEP...i AGREE !! Too many new cases now and for the next few weeks or worse even. We were still planning on masking up anywhere we went, regardless of what the rest are doing.
I / we got 7 grand kids and another one sittin in brine in the fermenting room.. 😁 😁 .we're not willing to take any chances with this chit !!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Jeez Joe … this is TOTALLY about politics. Why can’t you see that. It’s a POLITICIAN making the decision. HOW IS THIS NOT POLITICAL ???? 66 new cases today. I told you it was coming. All the masks, vaccines, hand sanitizer was not going to stop it from coming. Guess what … it’s gonna come again in the spring and next fall. WE NEED TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT !!! If you get sick … go to the doctor.… like we always did.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
IN A SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT...THE NUMBERS ARE SPIKING UPWARDS AGAIN !!

(I think I overheard something about the younger non-vaxers being at the helm of the "notinmybody ship"
Its those bistard non vaccinated that keep going out of the country and bringing the shet back. :p

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
Jeez Joe … this is TOTALLY about politics. Why can’t you see that. It’s a POLITICIAN making the decision. HOW IS THIS NOT POLITICAL ???? 66 new cases today. I told you it was coming. All the masks, vaccines, hand sanitizer was not going to stop it from coming. Guess what … it’s gonna come again in the spring and next fall. WE NEED TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT !!! If you get sick … go to the doctor.… like we always did.
You keep believing what you like. The new premier didnot even attend the briefing. The old doc ran the show :)
So what political reason did the PC's have for not opening phase 5 as planned
Please share
Cheers

·
Registered
83 Posts
In this case at least, "political" seems to mean "doing the smart and right thing". Strange but true. A government doing what is best for the population instead of what is best for themselves!!!!! Things just keep getting stranger and stranger!

:):)

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Dr Strang is a spineless twit …. Just like all libtards. He said right from the start … he needs 75% double vaxxed to enter phase 5. He has over 80% and now he’s choking on his words. The numbers went up a bit over the weekend. So friggin what. 4 people in the hospital … so they can’t use that as an excuse. 80% double vaxxed … can’t use that as an excuse. The government is soon going to run out of excuses. Then the next variant will be upon us and the need for booster shots … so I’m guessing that will be the next excuse. At this point … covid is nothing more than a cold … let alone a flu. Where are these cases coming from ??? Most are travel related. Can’t get out of the country with out the vaccines. Airports and airplanes are required to wear a mask.… so it can’t be from that. Maybe it’s the VAXXED people spreading it. That sounds more like it. Wait until it gets into schools. We will be under another lockdown shortly.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Joe … you really think the NEW premier is going to go against what Strang want’s to do ??? He just got his majority. He wants to remain “Friends” with the people for a while.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
61 of the 66 cases today were in the Northern zone … probably associated with that church. Good luck getting those religious cults vaccinated. Hold the province hostage once again for the sake of a few cases. Oh well … guess I have to wear the muzzle for a few more weeks.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
I read the new covid rules. Seriously can some one tell me now why golf is always excluded? In my area firing ranges and golf are basically identical in how they operate. This does not make any sense.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
My guess is that those who are making the rules are avid golfers. No other way to explain it. April 1st, 2020 …. Fishing season postponed for a month. As soon as the golf courses were able to open … they did. No postponing golf !!

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
Joe … you really think the NEW premier is going to go against what Strang want’s to do ??? He just got his majority. He wants to remain “Friends” with the people for a while.
Wait now is that you flip flop O' TOOL:p
You have been saying it from the start it is the premiers decision and it would have been different with the liberals not there
Why now the change of tune
Maybe because it is not political:D:D

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
Wait now is that you flip flop O' TOOL:p
You have been saying it from the start it is the premiers decision and it would have been different with the liberals not there
Why now the change of tune
Maybe because it is not political:D:D plus he was not put there to make or keep friends we had enough of that

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
I read the new covid rules. Seriously can some one tell me now why golf is always excluded? In my area firing ranges and golf are basically identical in how they operate. This does not make any sense.
Are we sure they are. Cannot prove it but talk is the water hole/ club house falls under the proof of vaccine requirement and tournaments do since many are coming from else ware I will ask when I run into one that would know
Cheers

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Joe … I don’t ever recall saying that a change in government would result in restrictions being lifted. I do recall you blaming the BC, Alberta, and NB premiers (non Liberal) for opening too soon. Please tell me again how this plan-demic is not political.

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
Joe … I don’t ever recall saying that a change in government would result in restrictions being lifted. I do recall you blaming the BC, Alberta, and NB premiers (non Liberal) for opening too soon. Please tell me again how this plan-demic is not political.
Your memory is failing you then
I am still waiting for you to prove how it is political in Nova Scotia right now with the stoppage of phase 5 as I asked earlier. ALL ALONG IT WAS THE LIBERALS CAUSING ALL THESE STUPID USELESS RESTRICTIONS
So what gives now??
Cheers

1701 - 1720 of 2297 Posts