Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1721 - 1740 of 2261 Posts

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
86 pages, I am bowing out. Be safe and healthy
Same to you. Nothing personnel believe me
Unfortunately you can leave it here but it is all around you now and going to get a lot worse for those unvaccinated with NO true medical reason even those they are going to have to come up with a way to easily identify them other than a letter
Heading to the eye doctor now with a new mask to try out and my proof of vaccine they wanted
Different world now and the division on this vaccine is cut and dry with most people it seems and live and let live is not going to work this time
take care

·
Registered
656 Posts
I get a laugh out this tread maybe its time for Darwin to have a go and what i mean by that is if you be leave science get your vax if not don't get your vax its that simple.If your vaxed and get covid with no underlying health problems chances are at worst flu like symptoms. If your not vaxed and get covid its anything from flu like symptoms to even death so if you don't get vaxed and this d varient is so deadly you die.If its not deadly you live, anyway i think one way or the other in this wave we should find out who's right the scientists or the guy who does his research on the can using his i phone.Anyway its time for the crying to stop live with the decision you made vaxed or non vaxed and hope the recommendations you follow are right.So either the scientists are right or fred the anti vaxxer is right so who do most of you trust lol...Times ticking

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
I get a laugh out this tread maybe its time for Darwin to have a go and what i mean by that is if you be leave science get your vax if not don't get your vax its that simple.If your vaxed and get covid with no underlying health problems chances are at worst flu like symptoms. If your not vaxed and get covid its anything from flu like symptoms to even death so if you don't get vaxed and this d varient is so deadly you die.If its not deadly you live, anyway i think one way or the other in this wave we should find out who's right the scientists or the guy who does his research on the can using his i phone.Anyway its time for the crying to stop live with the decision you made vaxed or non vaxed and hope the recommendations you follow are right.So either the scientists are right or fred the anti vaxxer is right so who do most of you trust lol...Times ticking
Yes agree But is it really that simple is it
No vaccine you will be locked out of just about everywhere eventually the way it is going
Oh yes friday night two coyotes crossed in front of us right were they store the big machines on your side of the road . Real close to your place :(
Cheers

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Fear … fear and more fear. Yesterday … 66 cases … 61 of which were from that cult in northern NS. The sky is falling … the sky is falling … postpone phase 5 … today there are 6 cases. I’m not sure what is worse … Strang … or the clowns that sucks in everything he tells them. I’m getting real tired of this Covid BS. OPEN THE FEKKING PROVINCE AND LET US LIVE !!! Enough of the “moving the goal posts” to satisfy the fearful… mask wearing … double vaxxed … sanitizer drinking population. What are they so afraid of ??????

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Are we sure they are. Cannot prove it but talk is the water hole/ club house falls under the proof of vaccine requirement and tournaments do since many are coming from else ware I will ask when I run into one that would know
Cheers
Restaurant area but not the pro shop Only four in any group while playing so risk is low.
Plus golf is essential! Just ask Ian Rankin ( worst golfer I ever played with!!) he plays at Brunello and is one of the most ignorant self centred A-Holes you will ever meet.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
I read the new covid rules. Seriously can some one tell me now why golf is always excluded? In my area firing ranges and golf are basically identical in how they operate. This does not make
Politicians play golf but hate guns. They fear the people may rise up and start some type of revolution which is why they are slowly taking away your firearms and all your rights and freedoms!!! Twenty years from now Canada will be totally communists

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
My guess is that those who are making the rules are avid golfers. No other way to explain it. April 1st, 2020 …. Fishing season postponed for a month. As soon as the golf courses were able to open … they did. No postponing golf !!
Actually golf was postponed last year but with the covid protocols in place before hand there was no need to postpone it this year

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
Restaurant area but not the pro shop Only four in any group while playing so risk is low.
Plus golf is essential! Just ask Ian Rankin ( worst golfer I ever played with!!) he plays at Brunello and is one of the most ignorant self centred A-Holes you will ever meet.
Thanks for the clarification What about tournaments
Cheers

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Vax required for tourney so we will book X# of tee times and not call it a tournament and then have celebration elsewhere. Always ways around the rules!

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Whose science do we believe?
Australia has only about 42% vaxed. With approximately 1440 currently in hospital so that’s pretty astonishing,shouldn’t there be way more in the hospital with such a low vax rate? But what’s more astonishing is the fact that of those 1440 +or- a couple, only 238 are NOT VAXED THE REST ARE DOUBLE VAXED!
But you have to keep in mind that’s not in North America where the top vax producing companies have scientist who CANNOT REPORT ANYTHING NEGATIVE in their research if they do they get terminated ( which has been proven in court dozens of times),and of course neither Pfizer or Moderna have Australian scientists working for them.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
All people have to do is look at the graphs. This wave looks very similar to the previous 3, (pre-vaccine) and now they are calling this “the pandemic of the unvaccinated”. This is so far from the truth.… but people continue to be brainwashed into thinking the vaccine is going to save the world. For Chits and giggles … google “who had the largest criminal fine in history”. Trust the science they say !!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Get it or don't get it but accept your decisions and live with it but stop whining either the d variant is goin to kill alot of people come the fall or it isn;t we are goin to find out.Regardless go hunting fishing and golfing live a little cause if this turns out to be bs then there goin to be a lot of pissed off people and unrest around the world.If it happens like there sayin then get ready for alot of death but for now enjoy what ya got.After reading 86 pages watchin 3macs put the boots to most of you mainlanders its gettin old lol.Oh and ddd they always said even with the shots you can still get it but not near as strong as an unvaccinated guy...So turn off the news and live a little

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hopefully I don't get slammed too hard!!
I am not vaccinated . Rater than get into the reasons I will tell what happened to me recently

I ate some bad tasting chicken from my fridge . Rather then stop I continued to eat the stuff till I said a couple minutes later . Better stop!.
Couple hours later cramps and diarrhea . That went on for 2 days . Then it changed to nausea' headache' fatigue but can't sleep' chills 'cramps,vertigo ,flem and a wet cough. How did I get covid ...... maybe my wife brought it home from city. Better get tested. Go online look where I can get a test in Bridgewater. 210 Aberdine St. First opening is an hr away. I'm 45 minutes away. Book the appointment as website says its BY APPOINTMENT ONLY . Arrive 5 minutes before appointment. I get there at 1pm wait in car til 1:05 . There is 2 people in line plus a worker. I get inline . Worker makes small talk. I tell him I have an appointment at 1:10 . Due to the line up I ask if they are running behind and how long the wait was going to be. I have no answers Sir. Then he tells me people have been walking in without appointments and people have been showing up with one appointment for 4-5 people . I ask a pile more question s and get no answers.. So then 3 more show up behind me . I ask the first what time her appointment is . She says 1:10 and the 2 others are at 1:15. I inform them that the appointment means nothing as they have been taking walk ins. I dont have to ask anymore questions as its their turn to grill the worker as to whats going on.
Thats just one thing wrong with the system.

Tested negative 27 hrs after.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
For the past couple of weeks … I have been experiencing constant headaches … fatigue … and bouts of dizziness. I am not one for going to a doctor, but it was starting to concern me. The first thing she asked me … are you vaccinated … “yes”, I reply. “When was your last one” ?? “June 30th” I told her. Then she said something that threw me for a loop … The symptoms are very common with the second shot. I’m going on nearly 3 months since my last shot. “It “SHOULD” go away over time”. Apparently, There are more reactions to this than the media is telling us. When a doctor says they are “common” side affects …. Obviously I’m not the only one heading to the doc. Yes … this vaccine is safe …. My arse !!!

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
All people have to do is look at the graphs. This wave looks very similar to the previous 3, (pre-vaccine) and now they are calling this “the pandemic of the unvaccinated”. This is so far from the truth.… but people continue to be brainwashed into thinking the vaccine is going to save the world. For Chits and giggles … google “who had the largest criminal fine in history”. Trust the science they say !!
Yes that is why 95% of the current cases are all non vaccinated. What would you like to call it me I would like to call it pandemic of the STUPID
Cheers

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
For the past couple of weeks … I have been experiencing constant headaches … fatigue … and bouts of dizziness. I am not one for going to a doctor, but it was starting to concern me. The first thing she asked me … are you vaccinated … “yes”, I reply. “When was your last one” ?? “June 30th” I told her. Then she said something that threw me for a loop … The symptoms are very common with the second shot. I’m going on nearly 3 months since my last shot. “It “SHOULD” go away over time”. Apparently, There are more reactions to this than the media is telling us. When a doctor says they are “common” side affects …. Obviously I’m not the only one heading to the doc. Yes … this vaccine is safe …. My arse !!!
I had those same symptoms but it was a few years ago so I pulled and I pulled and finally there was a BIG pop. Problem solved my oxygen was getting restricted they said but you are right on with your comment my arse yep l would start there and pull and pull like I did:D:D
Joking aside sorry you are not feeling well. Was your blood pressure OK what you describe is me when mine is up
take care

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
Get it or don't get it but accept your decisions and live with it but stop whining either the d variant is goin to kill alot of people come the fall or it isn;t we are goin to find out.Regardless go hunting fishing and golfing live a little cause if this turns out to be bs then there goin to be a lot of pissed off people and unrest around the world.If it happens like there sayin then get ready for alot of death but for now enjoy what ya got.After reading 86 pages watchin 3macs put the boots to most of you mainlanders its gettin old lol.Oh and ddd they always said even with the shots you can still get it but not near as strong as an unvaccinated guy...So turn off the news and live a little
And you know what 3macs1 will continue to boot anyone that doesn't have the vaccine here or any where and has no medical reason for not having it me and millions of others are doing the same trying to find some true valid support and common sense in these individuals why this needle is do difficult to accept
Watched the local news last night vaccinated individuals in NS are wanting mandatory vaccines implemented and are now growing no longer tolerant but angry people won't get a vaccine and dragging this on worse than it has to be for all of us. IMO we get locked down again and the gloves will be off and non vaccinated individuals think it is bad now how they are being treated look out
The game has only started and this fight is far from old or over
Seriously how can anyone say it is BS at this stage from what we have seen in the past year and a half. Ask Alberta if BS right now
Cheers

And never did I think we would see anything like this in Alberta. They say for the vaccine the passport system which is happening there

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
Hopefully I don't get slammed too hard!!
I am not vaccinated . Rater than get into the reasons I will tell what happened to me recently

I ate some bad tasting chicken from my fridge . Rather then stop I continued to eat the stuff till I said a couple minutes later . Better stop!.
Couple hours later cramps and diarrhea . That went on for 2 days . Then it changed to nausea' headache' fatigue but can't sleep' chills 'cramps,vertigo ,flem and a wet cough. How did I get covid ...... maybe my wife brought it home from city. Better get tested. Go online look where I can get a test in Bridgewater. 210 Aberdine St. First opening is an hr away. I'm 45 minutes away. Book the appointment as website says its BY APPOINTMENT ONLY . Arrive 5 minutes before appointment. I get there at 1pm wait in car til 1:05 . There is 2 people in line plus a worker. I get inline . Worker makes small talk. I tell him I have an appointment at 1:10 . Due to the line up I ask if they are running behind and how long the wait was going to be. I have no answers Sir. Then he tells me people have been walking in without appointments and people have been showing up with one appointment for 4-5 people . I ask a pile more question s and get no answers.. So then 3 more show up behind me . I ask the first what time her appointment is . She says 1:10 and the 2 others are at 1:15. I inform them that the appointment means nothing as they have been taking walk ins. I dont have to ask anymore questions as its their turn to grill the worker as to whats going on.
Thats just one thing wrong with the system.

Tested negative 27 hrs after.
Glad to hear you were negative. Food poisoning can be brutal to get over
Take care

·
Registered
383 Posts
For everyone that says "it's a personal choice" I'd like you to explain that to everyone who's cancer treatment or surgery was cancelled because the hospitals are overstuffed with unvaccinated covid cases. Explain that it's your personal choice to the family that lost their father because 43 hospitals turned him away because they were over capacity with unvaccinated covid cases.

When people completely unconnected to you are dying because of your personal choices, well... maybe it shouldn't be your personal choice, or maybe they should be allowed to sue you for damages. After all, doesn't personal choice go with personal accountability? So don't get vaccinated, but take accountability and pay up for the suffering you cause.

If you don't want to get vaccinated fine, but then you don't get a vaccine passport and don't get to go to some public spaces and events. And honestly if the hospitals are turning anyone away it should be the unvaccinated not everyone else.

(medically exempt people excused from this of course)

1721 - 1740 of 2261 Posts