Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1741 - 1760 of 2261 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Nova Scotia is postponing some elective surgeries because of lack of beds, doctors and Nurses. With only 4 covid patients in the hospital … that is not the cause of the cancellations. I’m guessing that holds true for many parts of Canada as well. Our health care system in Canada is in shambles. Turning unvaxxed people away at hospitals is the same as turning the smokers and obese away. The two most leading causes of death in the world (cancer and heart disease) and no one bats an eye. Choose not to get vaxxed and the covid nazi’s are all over you.

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
Nova Scotia is postponing some elective surgeries because of lack of beds, doctors and Nurses. With only 4 covid patients in the hospital … that is not the cause of the cancellations. I’m guessing that holds true for many parts of Canada as well. Our health care system in Canada is in shambles. Turning unvaxxed people away at hospitals is the same as turning the smokers and obese away. The two most leading causes of death in the world (cancer and heart disease) and no one bats an eye. Choose not to get vaxxed and the covid nazi’s are all over you.
OMG have you seen anything that is going on in Sask and Alberta. Alberta is now asking other provinces for HELP

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
For everyone that says "it's a personal choice" I'd like you to explain that to everyone who's cancer treatment or surgery was cancelled because the hospitals are overstuffed with unvaccinated covid cases. Explain that it's your personal choice to the family that lost their father because 43 hospitals turned him away because they were over capacity with unvaccinated covid cases.

When people completely unconnected to you are dying because of your personal choices, well... maybe it shouldn't be your personal choice, or maybe they should be allowed to sue you for damages. After all, doesn't personal choice go with personal accountability? So don't get vaccinated, but take accountability and pay up for the suffering you cause.

If you don't want to get vaccinated fine, but then you don't get a vaccine passport and don't get to go to some public spaces and events. And honestly if the hospitals are turning anyone away it should be the unvaccinated not everyone else.

(medically exempt people excused from this of course)
Excellent post and reality for a nice change here
Cheers

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Joe … do you think for one minute that Alberta was running on full capacity before covid ??? Bed shortages … doctor shortages … nurse shortage … all this contributes to this. Every part of Canada is in the same boat. Statically … there are 5 covid patients per hospital in Alberta. Keep drinking the Kool aid !!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
And you know what 3macs1 will continue to boot anyone that doesn't have the vaccine here or any where and has no medical reason for not having it me and millions of others are doing the same trying to find some true valid support and common sense in these individuals why this needle is do difficult to accept
Watched the local news last night vaccinated individuals in NS are wanting mandatory vaccines implemented and are now growing no longer tolerant but angry people won't get a vaccine and dragging this on worse than it has to be for all of us. IMO we get locked down again and the gloves will be off and non vaccinated individuals think it is bad now how they are being treated look out
The game has only started and this fight is far from old or over
Seriously how can anyone say it is BS at this stage from what we have seen in the past year and a half. Ask Alberta if BS right now
Cheers

And never did I think we would see anything like this in Alberta. They say for the vaccine the passport system which is happening there
Mandatory is coming theres no dought about it and what about criminal negligence charges for spreading it now that theres a vaccine how long before businesses'start suing people for loss of income because they refused it then try to enter there establishment and pass it on.Then there hospital's the workers are entitled to a safe working place so how long before they start turning the unvaccinated away these were some of the ques at coffee today.Worlds changin folks get on board or stay adrift your choice.Wait till after the fed election i'd say thats when it goes mandatory Canada wide nobody can afford it or be out of work cause of covid. Wait for the cost of livin to skyrocket as well because of what turdo spent on this,cerb is coming to an end.

·
Registered
656 Posts
For everyone that says "it's a personal choice" I'd like you to explain that to everyone who's cancer treatment or surgery was cancelled because the hospitals are overstuffed with unvaccinated covid cases. Explain that it's your personal choice to the family that lost their father because 43 hospitals turned him away because they were over capacity with unvaccinated covid cases.

When people completely unconnected to you are dying because of your personal choices, well... maybe it shouldn't be your personal choice, or maybe they should be allowed to sue you for damages. After all, doesn't personal choice go with personal accountability? So don't get vaccinated, but take accountability and pay up for the suffering you cause.

If you don't want to get vaccinated fine, but then you don't get a vaccine passport and don't get to go to some public spaces and events. And honestly if the hospitals are turning anyone away it should be the unvaccinated not everyone else.

(medically exempt people excused from this of course)
Got to agree with 3macs excellent post

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Gotta say this !
So then when your advised and medically exempt from Covid Vaxes that people INSIST on pushing you to "do the right thing "
Answer : they simply cannot digest the thought that there are cases where others are at a higher risk of getting the the jab than not getting it !
There are substances in those vaxes people are ALLERGIC to and warned that it is THIER best interest not to get the vax due to POSSIBLE ALLERGIC REACTIONS that could be life threatening .
I've been told repeatedly by my Doctor that it is not safe for me due to Medication and Neurological issues , it could lead to possible 3rd stroke , so for these Covid Vax Nazis , DILLIGAF .
my body , my life , my risks , oh and I cannot be refused enter any establishment due to MEDICALLY EXEMPT , Like it or NOT !

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
[
Mandatory is coming theres no dought about it and what about criminal negligence charges for spreading it now that theres a vaccine how long before businesses'start suing people for loss of income because they refused it then try to enter there establishment and pass it on.Then there hospital's the workers are entitled to a safe working place so how long before they start turning the unvaccinated away these were some of the ques at coffee today.Worlds changin folks get on board or stay adrift your choice.Wait till after the fed election i'd say thats when it goes mandatory Canada wide nobody can afford it or be out of work cause of covid. Wait for the cost of livin to skyrocket as well because of what turdo spent on this,cerb is coming to an end.
Agree
Take care

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
Gotta say this !
So then when your advised and medically exempt from Covid Vaxes that people INSIST on pushing you to "do the right thing "
Answer : they simply cannot digest the thought that there are cases where others are at a higher risk of getting the the jab than not getting it !
There are substances in those vaxes people are ALLERGIC to and warned that it is THIER best interest not to get the vax due to POSSIBLE ALLERGIC REACTIONS that could be life threatening .
I've been told repeatedly by my Doctor that it is not safe for me due to Medication and Neurological issues , it could lead to possible 3rd stroke , so for these Covid Vax Nazis , DILLIGAF .
my body , my life , my risks , oh and I cannot be refused enter any establishment due to MEDICALLY EXEMPT , Like it or NOT !
If you have that in a doctors letter to present when required to do so for sure and therefore are not the group we the vaccinated are focused on or have any intention to make it more difficult than it is for TRUE MEDICAL EXCEMPTION in individuals which is also very very rare
It is the ones that THINK in THEIR minds they have all these conditions/issues to make them exempt yet have no written doctor support nor can they get it . They are the individuals here the vaccinated are against and rightfully so
Cheers

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
Joe … do you think for one minute that Alberta was running on full capacity before covid ??? Bed shortages … doctor shortages … nurse shortage … all this contributes to this. Every part of Canada is in the same boat. Statically … there are 5 covid patients per hospital in Alberta. Keep drinking the Kool aid !!!
Better than the javex you clearly have been drinking
Cheers

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Get it or don't get it but accept your decisions and live with it but stop whining either the d variant is goin to kill alot of people come the fall or it isn;t we are goin to find out.Regardless go hunting fishing and golfing live a little cause if this turns out to be bs then there goin to be a lot of pissed off people and unrest around the world.If it happens like there sayin then get ready for alot of death but for now enjoy what ya got.After reading 86 pages watchin 3macs put the boots to most of you mainlanders its gettin old lol.Oh and ddd they always said even with the shots you can still get it but not near as strong as an unvaccinated guy...So turn off the news and live a little
OK

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
For the past couple of weeks … I have been experiencing constant headaches … fatigue … and bouts of dizziness. I am not one for going to a doctor, but it was starting to concern me. The first thing she asked me … are you vaccinated … “yes”, I reply. “When was your last one” ?? “June 30th” I told her. Then she said something that threw me for a loop … The symptoms are very common with the second shot. I’m going on nearly 3 months since my last shot. “It “SHOULD” go away over time”. Apparently, There are more reactions to this than the media is telling us. When a doctor says they are “common” side affects …. Obviously I’m not the only one heading to the doc. Yes … this vaccine is safe …. My arse !!!
Wow hope you feel better
For the past couple of weeks … I have been experiencing constant headaches … fatigue … and bouts of dizziness. I am not one for going to a doctor, but it was starting to concern me. The first thing she asked me … are you vaccinated … “yes”, I reply. “When was your last one” ?? “June 30th” I told her. Then she said something that threw me for a loop … The symptoms are very common with the second shot. I’m going on nearly 3 months since my last shot. “It “SHOULD” go away over time”. Apparently, There are more reactions to this than the media is telling us. When a doctor says they are “common” side affects …. Obviously I’m not the only one heading to the doc. Yes … this vaccine is safe …. My arse !!!
Hope you feel better soon !

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
So now the plot thickens the antis will claim the vax caused any and all future health issues while the pros will say none of it is vax related and of course big pharma will side with their vaccines and their trillions of$$$

·
Registered
656 Posts
So now the plot thickens the antis will claim the vax caused any and all future health issues while the pros will say none of it is vax related and of course big pharma will side with their vaccines and their trillions of$$$
Come the fall everything should be out there death or bs and how far the government will go so get your storm chips ready cause shit is goin to hit the fan.The debate between vaxxed and the antivaxxed should be settled me i think alot of the unvaxxed are goin to get sick and overburden our hospitals to the point of collapse i hope i am wrong.

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
Come the fall everything should be out there death or bs and how far the government will go so get your storm chips ready cause shit is goin to hit the fan.The debate between vaxxed and the antivaxxed should be settled me i think alot of the unvaxxed are goin to get sick and overburden our hospitals to the point of collapse i hope i am wrong.
And it will make no difference if Liberal or PC government in power both federally or now for us provincially. The same will come down
Take care

·
Registered
383 Posts
COVID doesn't care which party is in power, however it does care about the science and what measures are taken. Over and over proactive governments have seen better economic recoveries and fewer cases than governments in denial of science. We're not completely safe though until the world is safe, until then it will continue to sneak in. All we can do is to try to stop the major outbreaks. I'd rather have early measures (masks, vaccine passports, etc) than to have full lockdowns. High Covid numbers do more economic damage than proactive measures.

·
Registered
281 Posts
COVID doesn't care which party is in power, however it does care about the science and what measures are taken. Over and over proactive governments have seen better economic recoveries and fewer cases than governments in denial of science. We're not completely safe though until the world is safe, until then it will continue to sneak in. All we can do is to try to stop the major outbreaks. I'd rather have early measures (masks, vaccine passports, etc) than to have full lockdowns. High Covid numbers do more economic damage than proactive measures.
Well said Adam. Wether people like the vaccine or not the safest thing at this time is for everyone is to take the vaccine, as long as you are medically fit to due so, so we can stop the spread as much as we can and get back to normal or at least as normal as we can. I always thought that we lived in one of the best country`s in the world, but from what I see we are no better than the USA. Some people in this county today would be voting for Trump if he was to be running in our upcoming election. Too much bad info on the net and too many lies being reported over and over until those lies are taken as the truth.

1741 - 1760 of 2261 Posts