Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1821 - 1840 of 2298 Posts

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
Yes it is acceptable to protest in front of a man's home where he lives and raises his kids
I don't care what one does for a living that crosses a line and those that did it are nothing but low life
I am sure we would all enjoy it in front of our homes
Protests are fine done where they should be and homes and hospitals are not on the approved list for covid

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
Some people have their heads buried so deep, it’s unreal. The kids are being robbed of their childhoods. We are being robbed of everyday living. A lot of low- middle income families can no longer afford to put their kids in extra curricular activities because the rent went up … food went up … gas, the price of used cars, etc. Etc.… and covid is 100% responsible for it. I foresee a lot of mental issues with our kids in the future. That will be the REAL pandemic.
From the kettle to the tea pot:p

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
Speaking of Vaccines … I’m guessing our fully vaxxed rate is even higher than our numbers are indicating. We are over 80% fully vaxxed …12 and up. I believe that number to be higher than that. My wife was fully vaxxed in Florida this past spring. That will not show up on Canada’s statistics.… neither will the thousands and thousands of snowbirds that were vaxxed south of the border. That was a big news maker. Snowbirds getting the vaccination before the residents. None of those will show up in the vaccinated numbers in Canada.
More good news :)

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
It is like I said to 3maccs and his posse, think of what bullying people into the vaccine, shunning them from activities and even the basic neccessities of life is doing to some. Imagine the mental health problems. The government was the ones that reported on this almost a year ago, now no one seems to care.
Not a posse a world army and growing daily :p

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Seems like the government experiment on mind control is working better than they could have expected. If Kids are not an issue … why have schools been shut down twice in the last 16 months ??? Why not keep them open. What could possibly go wrong ??? What are you going to blame the next wave on Joe ??? Seems you always have an answer. Back in April … it was the college kids. This wave is the unvaxxed. Will it be the under 12 kids for causing the next wave ??? Government mind control at it’s finest … and you are so controlled … you don’t even now it.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
No one got panties in a wad when Nurses and Doctors protested outside the Hospitals about state of health care , nor did they get offended by going to the office of the health minister or at Mcniels press conferences or outside his home . Hmmm
Double Standards there , in fact everyone supported the Nurses and Doctors for doing so , speaking up and demanding action , still do , ( Mc Niel was quoted , I've git thick skin ) well people have spoken up once again some of those were in fact health care workers , demanding action from Top Doc Strang in positive way.

Funny how you required show vaccine status for a restaurant but not walmart , gotta be vaxed for a bus, boat or walking tour but yet not for a campground or school based activities . The list is a pile of B.S . how does he define one from the other as formal and non formal , last I checked church is a formal gathering of faith but he considers it non formal gathering of any kind . Places of Goverment services is exempt , why cause they want your money . nothing but control the masses and b.s the sheep. Fek some are not just head up ar$se but dense as a coal seem and smart like a log .

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
Seems like the government experiment on mind control is working better than they could have expected. If Kids are not an issue … why have schools been shut down twice in the last 16 months ??? Why not keep them open. What could possibly go wrong ??? What are you going to blame the next wave on Joe ??? Seems you always have an answer. Back in April … it was the college kids. This wave is the unvaxxed. Will it be the under 12 kids for causing the next wave ??? Government mind control at it’s finest … and you are so controlled … you don’t even now it.
Is it high five support time again for the group of four :D Hand Vertebrate Finger Gesture Thumb

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I thought you might at least answer the question. What are you going to blame the next wave on ?? They are already talking about … so it’s coming.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I really don't think those who remain unvaccinated will be denied any essential services, including groceries, booze, health care, etcetera. Yes, they may be restricted for some things but those few things, like going into a restaurant or a concert for example, are not even close to essential.

I agree that some of the rules on what is essential and what isn't seem a bit arbitrary. Some of the oddities I'm sure have to do with politics AND the fact that public officials try to strike a balance of risk versus being too restrictive and just pissing people off.

I don't agree with protestors going to Strang's house. He is only doing his job. And doing it better than any other public health official in Canada in my opinion. And I'm always right! ;) I had no problem with doctors and nurses protesting in front of a hospital or the legislature. Just don't block patients from entering or leaving. Frankly they are right that the system is broken. Just go to an emergency department and watch them sit eating cookies and chitchatting while people wait hours and hours to be seen. Not saying they all do that, but I've personally seen it a few times when I was waiting to be seen, so it does happen often, too often. Yes I know they work under stress sometimes and their jobs can be extremely upsetting. I get it. But IMO their work methods are also part of what's wrong with our health care system.

Think about this for a minute - I think one of the main reasons most unvaccinated people in NS feel safe not getting vaccinated is because Strang, McNeil and now Houston have had the balls to do the right thing in implementing and then keeping in place, the restrictions that keep Nova Scotians safer than most places on earth! Bitch all you want but its true.

I'll point this one again - the more people vaccinated, the harder it is for covid to spread and therefore mutate into something potentially vastly more deadly than it is now. No, the vaccines will not kill the virus dead in its tracks unfortunately. But they're the only tool other than masks and keeping a distance from other people that we have at this point. That's why you should get vaccinated if you don't have a medical reason not to.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
This has nothing to do with politics. Joe says so … and he’s always right. No … people should not be protesting in front of hospitals or Strangs house. Even I think that’s stupid. The reason the unvaxxed doesn’t want the vaccine is because maybe … just maybe … of the 99.95% chance THEY WILL NOT GET IT !!! There is a 40% chance that you will get cancer At some point in your life. Big difference. .05% chance and 40% …. But they still sell cigarettes and people still smoke. Maybe … just maybe, people don’t want the vaccine because every time we turn around … the government is moving the goal posts ???? …. Oh wait … that can’t be … because according to Joe … this isn’t political. :)

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
I really don't think those who remain unvaccinated will be denied any essential services, including groceries, booze, health care, etcetera. Yes, they may be restricted for some things but those few things, like going into a restaurant or a concert for example, are not even close to essential.

I agree that some of the rules on what is essential and what isn't seem a bit arbitrary. Some of the oddities I'm sure have to do with politics AND the fact that public officials try to strike a balance of risk versus being too restrictive and just pissing people off.

I don't agree with protestors going to Strang's house. He is only doing his job. And doing it better than any other public health official in Canada in my opinion. And I'm always right! ;) I had no problem with doctors and nurses protesting in front of a hospital or the legislature. Just don't block patients from entering or leaving. Frankly they are right that the system is broken. Just go to an emergency department and watch them sit eating cookies and chitchatting while people wait hours and hours to be seen. Not saying they all do that, but I've personally seen it a few times when I was waiting to be seen, so it does happen often, too often. Yes I know they work under stress sometimes and their jobs can be extremely upsetting. I get it. But IMO their work methods are also part of what's wrong with our health care system.

Think about this for a minute - I think one of the main reasons most unvaccinated people in NS feel safe not getting vaccinated is because Strang, McNeil and now Houston have had the balls to do the right thing in implementing and then keeping in place, the restrictions that keep Nova Scotians safer than most places on earth! Bitch all you want but its true.

I'll point this one again - the more people vaccinated, the harder it is for covid to spread and therefore mutate into something potentially vastly more deadly than it is now. No, the vaccines will not kill the virus dead in its tracks unfortunately. But they're the only tool other than masks and keeping a distance from other people that we have at this point. That's why you should get vaccinated if you don't have a medical reason not to.
BINGO. Think it is time we start our own high five group :)

Take care Computer Personal computer Computer keyboard Output device Computer monitor

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
This has nothing to do with politics. Joe says so … and he’s always right. No … people should not be protesting in front of hospitals or Strangs house. Even I think that’s stupid. The reason the unvaxxed doesn’t want the vaccine is because maybe … just maybe … of the 99.95% chance THEY WILL NOT GET IT !!! There is a 40% chance that you will get cancer At some point in your life. Big difference. .05% chance and 40% …. But they still sell cigarettes and people still smoke. Maybe … just maybe, people don’t want the vaccine because every time we turn around … the government is moving the goal posts ???? …. Oh wait … that can’t be … because according to Joe … this isn’t political. :)
My god are you TWO. Can you call my wife and tell her I am always right it would be nice to be right once today here :(
Well I can tell you one thing JOE is way more right on this subject than you are DONALD TRUMP:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
That is a matter of option. Yes you are right … you suck in everything the government tells you. You are right according to those people.

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
Joe … do you think for one minute that Alberta was running on full capacity before covid ??? Bed shortages … doctor shortages … nurse shortage … all this contributes to this. Every part of Canada is in the same boat. Statically … there are 5 covid patients per hospital in Alberta. Keep drinking the Kool aid !!!
Yes I remember this before covid :rolleyes: Those 5 patients per hospital are killing them. Don't worry the way it is looking Justin will have a new batch for us to drink on wednesday :(

·
Registered
383 Posts

Well in less than 2 years 1.5 Million Canadians (that we know of) have tested positive for it. That's 4% by my math, in less than 2 years. Let's round up to a full 2 years which gives you 2% per year odds of getting it (while under lockdown and full protective measures. The number would be much higher without that). 40% odds of cancer in your life, well average lifespan is around 77 years so that's a 0.57% chance per year of getting cancer. So Covid, with full protective measures in place, is 4 times more common than Cancer.

·
Registered
383 Posts
In Alberta your odds of catching covid are 3.1% per year (and climbing), that's 50% higher than the Canadian average and shows that proactive measures do work. With the proactive measures taken Nova Scotia has done really really well, your odds here are only 0.32% per year. This is reflected by the various economic recoveries too - everywhere in the world cities/districts/states/provinces with fewer cases have seen faster/stronger economic recoveries. So if you want to focus on jobs & the economy the best way to do that is by focusing on proactive covid measures. Feel free to look the numbers up yourself and do your own math, but if you have any PROOF that the numbers are substantially different please site your source for cross referencing. Your cousins friends brothers girlfriends uncle who heard from his co-worker doesn't count. lol

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Yes it is acceptable to protest in front of a man's home where he lives and raises his kids
I don't care what one does for a living that crosses a line and those that did it are nothing but low life
I am sure we would all enjoy it in front of our homes
Protests are fine done where they should be and homes and hospitals are not on the approved list for covid
The vaccinated have crossed a line. They are coming to the houses of people not vaccinated. Think about that. They are the carriers helping spread the virus to people medically excused. Your not a doctor, you do not know everyones health so please do not think there will be none exempt. Look at what your so called army is doing. Stopping people down town, asking for proof of vaccination,
In Alberta your odds of catching covid are 3.1% per year (and climbing), that's 50% higher than the Canadian average and shows that proactive measures do work. With the proactive measures taken Nova Scotia has done really really well, your odds here are only 0.32% per year. This is reflected by the various economic recoveries too - everywhere in the world cities/districts/states/provinces with fewer cases have seen faster/stronger economic recoveries. So if you want to focus on jobs & the economy the best way to do that is by focusing on proactive covid measures. Feel free to look the numbers up yourself and do your own math, but if you have any PROOF that the numbers are substantially different please site your source for cross referencing. Your cousins friends brothers girlfriends uncle who heard from his co-worker doesn't count. lol
[/QU
So what happens now that the covid vaccine is weakening in many and the FDA voted to not go ahead with the new booster shots?

1821 - 1840 of 2298 Posts