Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1841 - 1860 of 2297 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
The vaccinated have crossed a line. They are coming to the houses of people not vaccinated. Think about that. They are the carriers helping spread the virus to people medically excused. Your not a doctor, you do not know everyones health so please do not think there will be none exempt. Look at what your so called army is doing. Stopping people down town, asking for proof of vaccination,

Well make up your mind here? 🤣 If the vaccines don't work as you keep saying then how can the vaccine response be weakening? If you're worried about it weakening then I guess you're admitting it does work? So which is it? lol

I trust the science, if the response weakens we'll get a booster shot, until then the rest of the world deserves vaccines too.

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
The vaccinated have crossed a line. They are coming to the houses of people not vaccinated. Think about that. They are the carriers helping spread the virus to people medically excused. Your not a doctor, you do not know everyones health so please do not think there will be none exempt. Look at what your so called army is doing. Stopping people down town, asking for proof of vaccination,
You guys need help and I am serious like what are you talking about . NO I am no doctor and have NEVER said I was but I can read thank god and comprehend what is written by the experts in this and I trust the science
NEVER have I said NONE will not be exempt but the ones full of BS with their own medical diagnosis that think they are sure will not get a proper exempt letter
I will be nice and stop there. There will be a NEW updated canadian guide before we know it for exempt to replace the earlier one they say . Many provinces working on it to make sure all docs are on the same page. Here is Ontario's new one not a week old and read this
In general, there are very few actual contraindications to available COVID-19 vaccines that would qualify as medical exemptions and most individuals can safely receive the covid 19 vaccine

Vaccinated have crossed the line have they :D:DJUST WAIT hasn't started YET you are still allowed to go to town right now:p

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Well make up your mind here? 🤣 If the vaccines don't work as you keep saying then how can the vaccine response be weakening? If you're worried about it weakening then I guess you're admitting it does work? So which is it? lol

I trust the science, if the response weakens we'll get a booster shot, until then the rest of the world deserves vaccines too.
It seems to me the ones who are unsure if the vaccine works are the ones vaccinated, scared to death of someone with no mask or not vaccinated. I thought early in this thread that everyone that didn't take the vaccine were suppose to be dead by now. My mind has been made up for a while, no vaccinated person knows the health of another, they should not be forcing there will on others. I have had some serious trips to the ER, even been anointed. The very symptoms of the vaccine could be life threatening to me and others. The vaccine is emergency use, trialed on those who recently received it. There is no data available on its use past six months. No one knows. You want it , take it, let people decide.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Adam_h …. I was basically just referring to NS with that number. We have been locked down and muzzled for well over a year now for a virus so deadly that there is only a 0.006% (according to my math) chance you will even get It. It appears that the only ones that have a problem with the unvaxxed is the vaccinated ones. What are you so afraid of ??? Not everyone wants to be part of an experiment. If this vaccine is so safe … why are kids 5 and up not vaccinated ???? How did the government come up with the magic number of 12 ??? 12 and up it’s safe … but for an 11 year old, it’s not. And you wonder why everyone is not on board with this ???

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Joe …I think you will be drinking the Liberal kool aid for 4 more years. With that many mail in votes … he will win a majority. Now I know why Justing and Pedo Joe had secret meetings a month ago.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, stopping someone in public, or going to someone's house, demanding to see their vaccination status, is crossing a line in my opinion! I believe in getting vaccinated but do not condone vigilante actions.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, stopping someone in public, or going to someone's house, demanding to see their vaccination status, is crossing a line in my opinion! I believe in getting vaccinated but do not condone vigilante actions.
Had them come to my house three times even to tell me I had to have a mask on while mowing my lawn because I am not vaccinated. I live in a rural subdivision where each lot is an acre, bothering no one. The news reports each time that it is the bad un vaccinated or un masked that makes a seen at the stores when it is actually the vaccinated who approach individuals. The deputized. There are a few in this thread.

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
Joe …I think you will be drinking the Liberal kool aid for 4 more years. With that many mail in votes … he will win a majority. Now I know why Justing and Pedo Joe had secret meetings a month ago.
And you will be forced to drink it with me . Minority my guess
Cheers

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
And you really think that is happening. There is no need to. Business asking yes after Oct 4th for sure . Thunderstick is having another I had a dream moment:p and because he has some nut next door thinks everyone is doing it. Maybe they want the mask on him to hide the ugly like they say to me:D:D especially since I knocked out a front tooth with the hoe :( and they want like 2 grand to fix :(
Cheers'
Problem solved :)
Plant Plant community Fence Wood Land lot

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
It seems to me the ones who are unsure if the vaccine works are the ones vaccinated, scared to death of someone with no mask or not vaccinated. I thought early in this thread that everyone that didn't take the vaccine were suppose to be dead by now. My mind has been made up for a while, no vaccinated person knows the health of another, they should not be forcing there will on others. I have had some serious trips to the ER, even been anointed. The very symptoms of the vaccine could be life threatening to me and others. The vaccine is emergency use, trialed on those who recently received it. There is no data available on its use past six months. No one knows. You want it , take it, let people decide.
And there is the key. YOU have no clue if it is unless your doctor which you don't have you say says it is and puts that in writing and don't think you are special being anointed. Like I tell mom there is no white light I know and she says well boy you are going to that other place:D:D
Cheers

·
Registered
383 Posts
Everyone should keep in mind too that the source of most lies about COVID is Fox News. Fox news mandated vaccines back in June, so every single one of them speaking against the vaccine (in studio) is fully vaccinated. Many of them were first in line in the spring to get the vaccine. So they are liars and you should pay more attention to their actions than their words.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I am fully vaxxed as of June 30th. That doesn’t mean that I’m all for it. I don’t think the government should be forcing people to get them (they aren’t, but they totally are) … and vaccine passports remind me of Nazi Germany. …. Kinda like the government taking away totally legal firearms from law abiding, licensed gun owners. Disarm citizens … make them get inoculated with an untested vaccine … make them show papers to go anywhere.… yup … reminds me of that place. Keep voting Liberal and it will continue. This is just the tip of the iceberg. We have an opportunity to shut this dictator down … but the sheep will continue to vote for the POS.

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
I am fully vaxxed as of June 30th. That doesn’t mean that I’m all for it. I don’t think the government should be forcing people to get them (they aren’t, but they totally are) … and vaccine passports remind me of Nazi Germany. …. Kinda like the government taking away totally legal firearms from law abiding, licensed gun owners. Disarm citizens … make them get inoculated with an untested vaccine … make them show papers to go anywhere.… yup … reminds me of that place. Keep voting Liberal and it will continue. This is just the tip of the iceberg. We have an opportunity to shut this dictator down … but the sheep will continue to vote for the POS.
Javex doesn't count sorry I had to :p:p
Time to get at it. Have a great day :)

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
And there is the key. YOU have no clue if it is unless your doctor which you don't have you say says it is and puts that in writing and don't think you are special being anointed. Like I tell mom there is no white light I know and she says well boy you are going to that other place:D:D
Cheers
See this is your response. You show little regard for anything anyone says even if they have come close to death. You have made it clear you think no one should be medically exempt, you have no idea who is medically exempt. How many times have you informed us in the past of your illnesses, wanting acknowledgement, try respecting others, stop being an ass. I would have no clue about my health but you do? Man you know every thing and done every thing. Each day I wonder why anyone should bother posting anything as they only end up being wrong according to you. You make it really hard for people to post.

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
See this is your response. You show little regard for anything anyone says even if they have come close to death. You have made it clear you think no one should be medically exempt, you have no idea who is medically exempt. How many times have you informed us in the past of your illnesses, wanting acknowledgement, try respecting others, stop being an ass. I would have no clue about my health but you do? Man you know every thing and done every thing. Each day I wonder why anyone should bother posting anything as they only end up being wrong according to you. You make it really hard for people to post.
Here we go the typical response from the high five group. I thought you were walking away from this subject ??? Big bad joe always right everyone wrong No sorry three of the four one has never said it
The other three who once confronted with their usual opinions cannot give a response that makes any sense or is based on science or what the experts say about this vaccine so resort to this crap big bad joe

Once again I NEVER said no one will NOT be exempt some are for sure and have proof and I posted the link to the main things docs are looking at can you read for once what I said not what you think I said . Not saying either that is a complete list but they are trying to get the doctors on the same page and believe it or not docs are very hesitant to write these letters and those that do get them is a very very SMALL percentage

I said unless approved by a doctor in writing that one is medically exempt yours and anyone else's dreams or beliefs of what qualifies you are just that and if yours are deemed real for not getting the vaccine and qualified as such by your doctor then why are we even talking about it a doc has written you a letter so you are exempt

Move on

Has nothing to do with respecting others has to do with calling out those full of crap in most cases that their medical condition is preventing them from getting the vaccine when no doctor has qualified them as such and sorry but being close to death doesn't mean crap to me or scare me any more nor does it give me some special consideration for getting or not getting this vaccine. Like I said don't think your are alone in that experience
One thing I know I have not been close to death from a covid vaccine. I guess everyone had to fight with their doc after three visits to get the vaccine and got theirs with a epipen in hand and had to stay one hour after same as my mom who has the same drug allergies was 86 plus has been battling afib all her life, hearth attacks and on a ton of meds of her heart condition but maybe it was just luck who knows but she got through it just fine and could have easily got a letter but didnot want one
Like she says it is not about me I have 4 kids and 9 grandkids to worry about so took the chance
Give me a BREAK. I have no time anymore for those that have no doctor approved valid medical reason for NOT getting the vaccine other than in their own minds and sick and tired of these lock downs going on and on because of them. YES THEM
4609 covid cases since march in NS with no vaccine or no full vaccine and 99 with a full vaccine that got covid even a fool can see who is spreading it
Cheers

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Here we go the typical response from the high five group. I thought you were walking away from this subject ??? Big bad joe always right everyone wrong No sorry three of the four one has never said it
The other three who once confronted with their usual opinions cannot give a response that makes any sense or is based on science or what the experts say about this vaccine so resort to this crap big bad joe

Once again I NEVER said no one will NOT be exempt some are for sure and have proof and I posted the link to the main things docs are looking at can you read for once what I said not what you think I said . Not saying either that is a complete list but they are trying to get the doctors on the same page and believe it or not docs are very hesitant to write these letters and those that do get them is a very very SMALL percentage

I said unless approved by a doctor in writing that one is medically exempt yours and anyone else's dreams or beliefs of what qualifies you are just that and if yours are deemed real for not getting the vaccine and qualified as such by your doctor then why are we even talking about it a doc has written you a letter so you are exempt

Move on

Has nothing to do with respecting others has to do with calling out those full of crap in most cases that their medical condition is preventing them from getting the vaccine when no doctor has qualified them as such and sorry but being close to death doesn't mean crap to me or scare me any more nor does it give me some special consideration for getting or not getting this vaccine. Like I said don't think your are alone in that experience
One thing I know I have not been close to death from a covid vaccine. I guess everyone had to fight with their doc after three visits to get the vaccine and got theirs with a epipen in hand and had to stay one hour after same as my mom who has the same drug allergies was 86 plus has been battling afib all her life, hearth attacks and on a ton of meds of her heart condition but maybe it was just luck who knows but she got through it just fine and could have easily got a letter but didnot want one
Like she says it is not about me I have 4 kids and 9 grandkids to worry about so took the chance
Give me a BREAK. I have no time anymore for those that have no doctor approved valid medical reason for NOT getting the vaccine other than in their own minds and sick and tired of these lock downs going on and on because of them. YES THEM
4609 covid cases since march in NS with no vaccine or no full vaccine and 99 with a full vaccine that got covid even a fool can see who is spreading it
Cheers
See, how do you know someones medical situation, you don't, why even go there. You somehow believe your the judge and jury. That seems to be the message your sending. Maybe many of those those vaccinated are not really vaccinated at all. You seem to be one very scared person for someone with all the illnesses you said you had in the past? Very odd. You sound like maybe you should go back and see your doc for some meds to ease your mind.

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
See, how do you know someones medical situation, you don't, why even go there. You somehow believe your the judge and jury. That seems to be the message your sending. Maybe many of those those vaccinated are not really vaccinated at all. You seem to be one very scared person for someone with all the illnesses you said you had in the past? Very odd. You sound like maybe you should go back and see your doc for some meds to ease your mind.
OMG I give up where did I say I know people's medical condition??? or I even care to know THAT IS THE DOCTORS JOB
Ya they took jaxex.
Seriously get some help dude it is not my mind stressed or needs meds over this. I am vaccinated. This is not going to get any easier for you if you are unvaccinated and are not a doctors approved and documented exempt case. If you are move on if not best find a doctor and quick since it may not be as cut and dry as you think to be one .Listening to a few around here that came up short who figured it was a slam dunk. Line I am hearing is try the first shot or at a reduced dose then we will talk after

Take care

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
DAAAAAAAAAAA. HELLO
Man am I ever glad we had stevie boy and the doc and now Tim who care about health and the people of NS and not politics Wonder if these people in New Brunswick reported to be laughing at us in NS for keeping restrictions and masks in place are laughing now. Clueless fools to think they could get away with it at this stage. Can they say lock down that is next

·
Registered
83 Posts
DAAAAAAAAAAA. HELLO
Man am I ever glad we had stevie boy and the doc and now Tim who care about health and the people of NS and not politics Wonder if these people in New Brunswick reported to be laughing at us in NS for keeping restrictions and masks in place are laughing now. Clueless fools to think they could get away with it at this stage. Can they say lock down that is next

My sisters and brother live in the Moncton area. A lot of people there were not happy when the NB government removed restrictions back in the summer!! They felt (and they were right apparently) that it was too soon. I was in Moncton a few days after the change and only saw one person in a store who didn't have a mask on.

Also in the crapper again out in Alberta I see. They when b_lls to the wall with removing restrictions way too soon as well. Kenny has now actually apologized for his screw up!! Good for him! I mean that. He made a mistake and is man enough to admit it. More than you could expect from the federal Liberals any day!

I don't trust government officials any more than the next guy (I saw too much in my working life). But, with very few exceptions Nova Scotia has gotten it right through out this s_it show.

1841 - 1860 of 2297 Posts