Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1861 - 1880 of 2261 Posts

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
OMG I give up where did I say I know people's medical condition??? or I even care to know THAT IS THE DOCTORS JOB
Ya they took jaxex.
Seriously get some help dude it is not my mind stressed or needs meds over this. I am vaccinated. This is not going to get any easier for you if you are unvaccinated and are not a doctors approved and documented exempt case. If you are move on if not best find a doctor and quick since it may not be as cut and dry as you think to be one .Listening to a few around here that came up short who figured it was a slam dunk. Line I am hearing is try the first shot or at a reduced dose then we will talk after

Take care
What is jaxex

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
No if you live in Markham Ontario and have more then two people visit at one time you are required to take roll call and file it for tracking purposes

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
The restrictions may have been lifted … but that doesn’t mean that people had to throw all caution to the wind. If people still wore their mask, social distanced and sanitized their hands ….AND … were double vaxxed … there should not have been an issue. I don’t blame the government as much as the people themselves. It has been drilled into our heads for the past 18 months, what we needed to do to be safe. Even before the vaccine … and even before masks … we made it through a couple waves. This is just another wave, and it too, shall pass. Blaming the government is a scapegoat. We were 2 days away from entering phase 5. If it wouldn’t have been for that cult in northern NS.… we would be in it. Our cases are now climbing … and I’m sure Strang would have reinstated the mask mandate. Would Joe blame the government for their early opening ??? Nope … he would blame the people themselves. Good morning Joe. :)

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
The restrictions may have been lifted … but that doesn’t mean that people had to throw all caution to the wind. If people still wore their mask, social distanced and sanitized their hands ….AND … were double vaxxed … there should not have been an issue. I don’t blame the government as much as the people themselves. It has been drilled into our heads for the past 18 months, what we needed to do to be safe. Even before the vaccine … and even before masks … we made it through a couple waves. This is just another wave, and it too, shall pass. Blaming the government is a scapegoat. We were 2 days away from entering phase 5. If it wouldn’t have been for that cult in northern NS.… we would be in it. Our cases are now climbing … and I’m sure Strang would have reinstated the mask mandate. Would Joe blame the government for their early opening ??? Nope … he would blame the people themselves. Good morning Joe. :)
Good Morning. You are unreal now it is the people's fault it is . If means nothing strange took care of the people here because many are not smart enough to take care of themselves to do as you say
Cheers

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I just read an interesting article on the covid vaccine in Israel. They were the “poster child” of the vaccine. New studies are showing that the vaccine is starting to fail and their hospitals are filling up with fully vaxxed people. We knew that right from the start. The vaccines had a very short “shelf life”, and boosters would be needed. It will happen here. Those of us that are double vaxxed will need to be jabbed every year to keep the “passports” up to date. And people think the government isn’t controlling us !!! 😂😂🤣

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
I just read an interesting article on the covid vaccine in Israel. They were the “poster child” of the vaccine. New studies are showing that the vaccine is starting to fail and their hospitals are filling up with fully vaxxed people. We knew that right from the start. The vaccines had a very short “shelf life”, and boosters would be needed. It will happen here. Those of us that are double vaxxed will need to be jabbed every year to keep the “passports” up to date. And people think the government isn’t controlling us !!! 😂😂🤣
I just don't get what the big deal is getting a booster every year. takes 1/2 hour and is nothing
I get my teeth checked twice a year and takes more time than that plus that costs me money . In fact get blood work once a month for over 16 years now. Again nothing in the big picture
One just accepts what one needs to do and lives with it. The alternative is not great possible DEAD
As far as government controlling just wait until I talk to my good pal Justin about you:p our wandering black sheep :D:D
I sent him a text the other night with a big congrats but have not heard back I know he is busy mixing up a huge batch of fresh koolaide for all
I would not try to leave the country anytime soon:D:D it could be BADDDDDDDDDD for you
Cheers

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Everyone is preaching that the vaccine is the life saver. It is nothing more than a flu shot. It is a NON LIVE vaccine.… unlike a live vaccine like the Polio vaccine. Everyone thinks they are the same … but they are very different. I don’t get the flu shot ... But I have a feeling this “booster” will be mandatory. The covid vaccines are starting to wear off now. The 4th wave will soon die out … but rest assured … the 5th wave is lurking. It will be an ongoing thing. SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
Everyone is preaching that the vaccine is the life saver. It is nothing more than a flu shot. It is a NON LIVE vaccine.… unlike a live vaccine like the Polio vaccine. Everyone thinks they are the same … but they are very different. I don’t get the flu shot ... But I have a feeling this “booster” will be mandatory. The covid vaccines are starting to wear off now. The 4th wave will soon die out … but rest assured … the 5th wave is lurking. It will be an ongoing thing. SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!
The vaccine, masks etc is all we have right now to try to keep this beast at manageable levels. IT IS NOT THE FLU for the one millionth time
Personally I am starting to think that a brain scan should be mandatory since many are gone missing in people

Nose Hand Arm White Leg

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I know it’s not the flu. Flu symptoms are … fever … cough… chest congestion … sore throat … runny nose …fatigue … headaches… muscle and body aches. The flu can be prevented by wearing a mask, sanitizing your hands frequently, staying a safe distance from people, and most importantly … by getting a flu shot. Yup … no similarities at all.

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
I know it’s not the flu. Flu symptoms are … fever … cough… chest congestion … sore throat … runny nose …fatigue … headaches… muscle and body aches. The flu can be prevented by wearing a mask, sanitizing your hands frequently, staying a safe distance from people, and most importantly … by getting a flu shot. Yup … no similarities at all.
Good we are making progress :p
Have to run peaches to pick today :) Yes with my new girly compression socks on to help with the 100 up and down the ladder trips
Yes socks that I got hosed yesterday for 127 bucks a pair plus tax of course :( Were $93 12 months ago . More covid BS pricing

·
Registered
127 Posts
I thought this one on the news last night said it all:D
I saw that on the news, as well. From what I read, that funeral home doesn't really exist. It was just an ad. It was amusing though.

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
Well heres one for you. People are getting requested to do jury duty like my wife has and my neighbor just recently. Both would have to travel considerable distance in the province. Seems unvaccinated, or unmasked does not make one exempt. So everyone can travel, mix during jury duty, no problem, but not just in other areas? LMFAO. If the virus is as bad as they make it out to be then one would have to be vaccinated to do jury duty. Why are the vaccinated concerned about the unvaccinated going places but not in this case?

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
Had to share this. The unvaccinated are being banned, restricted from businesses etc. The government is calling on doctors not to give medical exemptions. Wife got a request yesterday for jury duty. No exemptions are accepted with regards virus, no mask, no vaccine, no problem. Put everyone together, jury duty must go on.

Well heres one for you. People are getting requested to do jury duty like my wife has and my neighbor just recently. Both would have to travel considerable distance in the province. Seems unvaccinated, or unmasked does not make one exempt. So everyone can travel, mix during jury duty, no problem, but not just in other areas? LMFAO. If the virus is as bad as they make it out to be then one would have to be vaccinated to do jury duty. Why are the vaccinated concerned about the unvaccinated going places but not in this case?
Not shocked. I had to get a letter from almost god to be exempt when my name was called a few years ago but after a few attempts did get something they accepted
Take care

1861 - 1880 of 2261 Posts