Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Canadian tire, the real wide stuff for stairs Kent
Thanks Joe, I'll check that out next time in CT forsure. I ordered 3-M from Amazon 2" x-54" flat sheet will probably last me for life, but I will certainly get the Gorilla tape also if it's what I want. I want and need a good grip nothing too rough ,,this stuff that 3-m has has got great reviews on U-Tube, They say it's rubber laminated on sandpaper, I never used any of it before but with arthritis in my right hand I find it hard to get a good firm grip

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
Thanks Joe, I'll check that out next time in CT forsure. I ordered 3-M from Amazon 2" x-54" flat sheet will probably last me for life, but I will certainly get the Gorilla tape also if it's what I want. I want and need a good grip nothing too rough ,,this stuff that 3-m has has got great reviews on U-Tube, They say it's rubber laminated on sandpaper, I never used any of it before but with arthritis in my right hand I find it hard to get a good firm grip
I'm sorry I didnot realize you wanted it for hand grip
I have used this stuff on a few items for the mrs that suffers the same in here hands and it is not bad. I was thinking something totaly different
Sorry Joe

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sorry I didnot realize you wanted it for hand grip
I have used this stuff on a few items for the mrs that suffers the same in here hands and it is not bad. I was thinking something totaly different
Sorry Joe
That's alright Joe, grip tape is grip tape. I found a small piece about 2 inx 2 in and put that on the front strap 100% different feel. Like I said I ordered the 3-M it shows on U-Tube using it and it looked to be A-1 so I'll check out the Gorilla tape too,, you can never have too much grip tape,, ,,,lol

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
If you want something more temporary you could get some vet wrap. The colourful Stretchy bandage Covering that they wrap around gauze. It sticks to itself more than the actual object once stretched around. It’s a little bit of cushion feel to it also.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you want something more temporary you could get some vet wrap. The colourful Stretchy bandage Covering that they wrap around gauze. It sticks to itself more than the actual object once stretched around. It’s a little bit of cushion feel to it also.
Never thought, I have some here in the house after our lab had her hips done. I remember that very stuff, I was telling my wife when we got home and was going over the bill invoice that after we paid close to $7,000.00 they had the nerve to charge me roll a roll of tape that your talking about. Now if I can remember where I hid that,,lol, think it was blue,,,wonder where to start looking,,,lol

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Haha yes you better get your use out of that then!

I believe there is also a similar version that is actually tape that is sold as hockey stick grip. I have never used it though as I just use the old school white tape and knob.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got grip tape Tuesday. Made by 3M , got it off Amazon, seems to work great, kind of a bother to get it cut just right but I did. used paper to draw and trace it out and cut it out first on the paper to see if it would fit, after a bit it worked out great, very pleased with it,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts