Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
10,478 Posts
I'm not a fan...but it's all about personal taste..fit and function. Are you shooting any better because of them Did your target scoes go up any...lol...
I love being the tinkerer too...l've fixed, changed, altered and made a lot of chit to suit ME in my lifetime and nooooo regrets. Looks like a really good fit, yo did a good job on em. So long as you're finding them more comfortable Alan...that's all that matters.

·
Administrator
10,478 Posts
3 reasons why I altered them Kevin were, first they were for a Ruger MK1, and I wanted to use them on a MK11,,secondly target grips for a left handed shooter, had to get rid of the thumb rest, and thirdly I wanted to be able to use them without letting them go to waste.
As far as my shooting went, Shooting USA with Jim Scoutten, contacted me for a interview on his show.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
3 reasons why I altered them Kevin were, first they were for a Ruger MK1, and I wanted to use them on a MK11,,secondly target grips for a left handed shooter, had to get rid of the thumb rest, and thirdly I wanted to be able to use them without letting them go to waste.
As far as my shooting went, Shooting USA with Jim Scoutten, contacted me for a interview on his show.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
LOL..probably to highlight the " how to NOT to " segment...lmao

1 - 2 of 2 Posts