Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,487 Posts
There only 3 in NS for the year one in Pictou county in the spring and 2 in the fall one of which is in Bible Hill and the other is held at the Waverly legion.
I haven't seen a date announced for the pictou show yet but is usally held in april I beleive.

· Administrator
11,004 Posts
I believe it's usually around the first week of april sometime....held at the Michelin Club...Granton Road I think...?

· Registered
18,481 Posts
Are they worth attending is the question. Been years since I have maybe they have improved. I remember hitting one a few times in NB that was worth the drive. Is that still taking place if I recall it was around april or may.

· Registered
660 Posts
Are they worth attending is the question. Been years since I have maybe they have improved. I remember hitting one a few times in NB that was worth the drive. Is that still taking place if I recall it was around april or may.
Most times they are not worth it.... same old rifles and shotguns that they want 3X too much for....That being said I still go to get out for a day trip

· Registered
31 Posts
The shows can all be hit or miss but I've always had good luck I guess. I've bought a couple of rifles in excellent shape in the last two years, one at a very good price and another one at a very reasonable price. None were overcharged but I knew what I was looking for and the prices that were expected. It's also a good time to hang out with friends and be in the company of other hunters and gun collectors and often their families. That's pretty hard to beat in my opinion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.