Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Just thought I would put it out here that the Grand Master himself is having his "25th" Birthday today. I figured the rest of you would like to get on here and give the ol guy a shout out as well.

I met Kevin on here, by placing a help wanted add - I needed a mentor for reloading shotshells. His guidance and patience has allowed me to keep hunting some of my vintage stuff and has really help expand my knowledge base. I am indebted (quite literally my wife reminds me how much his influence has cost me/us - I say for better she says for worse) to Kevin. What started as a help wanted add expanded into a friendship and co-dependent reloading addiction. Thank-you and happy birthday!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Happy Birthday Kevin! I too am thankful for all the help you've given me since joining this site. If you have any help left in ya, I'll get you to help setup my new rifle soon 😁 Enjoy your day and make sure Rose spoils ya!

·
Registered
48 Posts
A very Happy Birthday Kevin we will see you over the weekend in Gays River and Lunneburg you should get quite a bang out of it and p.s. just cause its your birthday doesnt mean I will take it easy on you

·
Administrator
10,857 Posts
Thanks guys ! Muchly appreciated ! I'll see you tomorrow Mark...Lloyd...and you cor-cor, ...I'll get ya back tomorrow when I'm keeping score ;);)

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Happy birthday Kevin. Did they split all those candles up between 2 cakes or jam them all onto one? Lol

·
Administrator
10,857 Posts
two cakes Eddy...lol by the time they got the last one lit...the first 20 were melted down !!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Happy Birthday Kevin. This site would not be the same without you. Your help ( not just on this site ) is much appreciated by all of us. Hope you had a chance to have a good dram of CR...!!!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Happy Birthday ! Hope you had a great day !! >Pete

1 - 20 of 32 Posts