Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday Kevin! Hope you had a great day! Thank-you for all your help and advise with Scopes over the years and for selling me your last Favor Bushnell scope that you were holding on to(lol). This site would not be here without you. Greatly appreciated.
Dakota

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Congrats Kevin no better winner my friend . the boys had a great day shooting today .I was only there to keep score and heckle .one member of our regular squad shot an in competition personal best of 90 out 100 targets today wtg Jody Baker . stopped into the Rizzini try me station . I will say they make a very nice gun for the money . The gun Kevin won a BR110 sporter retails for $3500 and has every thing a more expensive Beretta or Browning has . I tried 2 different guns the BR 460 very solid build gun comparable to a Beretta DT11 . price is about $ 10 000 . the other gun I tried was a BR 110 sporter 32" barrel 20 ga the gun pretty much points itself . the balance of the gun is incredible . I did go 4 for 4 with both guns lol .

·
Registered
7,097 Posts
25th?????? You meant 75th right!
Happy birthday GOD FATHER sorry I’m late
Didn’t realize you were a Mason- Grand Master too , awesome!!!
Which chapter
Congrats on your win today

·
Administrator
10,845 Posts
What a great shoot today at Nova !!
Weather held off shortly after start time.
Gotta thank Mark ...he hooked me up with some of his special pepperoni...but made me eat some crow first as he bought his A game...and I left mine home.. lol.
Some impressive numbers shot today..bunch shot in the 80s..thru to 96 / 100.! I got to be the lucky sob in today's gun draw !!! Watched Ross swirl the tickets in the bucket then pick out my number...I was honestly in shock and over whelmed. Still am a bit. ..ha ha
I'll take a belated birthday gift like this any ol time !!

·
Registered
16,432 Posts
What a great shoot today at Nova !!
Weather held off shortly after start time.
Gotta thank Mark ...he hooked me up with some of his special pepperoni...but made me eat some crow first as he bought his A game...and I left mine home.. lol.
Some impressive numbers shot today..bunch shot in the 80s..thru to 96 / 100.! I got to be the lucky sob in today's gun draw !!! Watched Ross swirl the tickets in the bucket then pick out my number...I was honestly in shock and over whelmed. Still am a bit. ..ha ha
I'll take a belated birthday gift like this any ol time !!
Could not have happened to a better guy but I am disappointed. I thought you won it with your shooting ability :p

·
Administrator
10,845 Posts
I owe all the credit to you Tim !! As a bs mentor...you're simply the best ! Thanks buddy 🤣🤣🤣

BTW..Toneman has your primers...and tell him I have his prize from the Lunenburg spring opener shoot. I'll give it to him in Kentville in 2 weeks.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts