Registered
Lol happy new year to everyone

Quiet one with the wife resting up for our new years day feast

Registered
Like it says happy new year everyone!!!
Big party tonight with the band playing plus likely play some pool

hum Er umm a ten person party ............馃槈馃槈
enjoy your ..... 10 person party!

Happy new year to you also, and all the rest of you too. Just waiting on my grilled chicken wings to finish up and then we鈥檙e off to some friends for the evening with some goose pastrami, cheese, mustard and pickles and a dish of cinnamon rolls I made up. At least I am bringing my snack, don鈥檛 know what the rest are eating.

Registered
Happy New Year 3D and everyone here
Going no where but have a ton of food made and just the daughters friend here to help us eat it
Four person party and so strange with no jr's games on

Administrator
HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL here on NSH !!!! Hope 22 is a gd tad better than 22 was !!!
Just had our Swiss chalet feast...quiet night at home will be awesome for us...lol..middle grandson is down for a few days..hoping to get the boys to the range this week for a little clay busting !!

Remember folks...leave your keys..call a sober friend or call a cab if you partake in the festivities ...everyone deserves to come home !!

Administrator
1Dave....you sound like you're snackily prepared for this evening ...lol

Registered
Happy New Year everyone. Hope 2022 keeps you in good health and brings the best in hunting.

GREYBEARD
Happy New Years to everyone on here on NSH !

Registered
Happy New Year to everyone. May 2022 bring new Out of Doors adventures for all.

Registered
Happy new year everyone! Wow....they are going by so fast, I might leave the Christmas lights up so I don't have to string em up again in a few months.

Registered
Happy new year !!! Hopefully the RCMP didn鈥檛 have to bust up too many of your parties. Looking forward to a great 2022 鈥 once we get past the BS we are into right now. Christmas lights and decorations will come down as soon as all our guests leave later this morning. I like nomads idea about leaving them up. Christmas seems to come around way too fast, but hunting season seems to take forever. Enjoy the day 鈥 whatever your plans may be. Joe is right 鈥 no World Jr.鈥檚 really sucks.

Registered
Happy New Year to all! As Buckmark said lets hope all the BS of the last 2 years can finally leave, here's hoping. I will be taking down the decs tomorrow. Although It won't seem like too long until they come out again, time flies!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts