Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Its that time again to get my bow tuned. Unfortuately, Scott who owned Archers Paradise has closed shop. I loved this guy, he had passion for this sport and I did nOt trust anyone else touching my baby. I traveled an hour and half to go to his shop. And I am sadden to hear him go. If you are listening Scott. Best wishes buddy. So if you are listening Scott, "My father and I will miss you."

So here it is, who out there can tell me a great guy or place, like Scott. to get my bow tuned.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Young Guns (Bob Martell) took over Archers Paradise and bought him out. My understanding is that Scott spent some time with Bob for training, etc. I'm not a bow hunter but some on this site have commented on the good work Bob is doing with archery work. You could pm Young Guns to get more info.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
George at Raven Archery in Centreville is also a fantastic bow guy. Young guns is great...Phil at Phils Archery is fantastic...but I go to George at Raven as he is closer to me...I live in Hantsport....was there last night as a matter of fact...needed bow string work...very happy with results as I always am...

Butch

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Young Guns (Bob Martell) took over Archers Paradise and bought him out. My understanding is that Scott spent some time with Bob for training, etc. I'm not a bow hunter but some on this site have commented on the good work Bob is doing with archery work. You could pm Young Guns to get more info.
Eeeyup !! ;)

·
Registered
537 Posts
I too was a Scott (Archer's Paradise) "devotee" for all my bow tuning needs. I took my bow to Bob at Young Guns and had my Elite tuned up there. When I wen to pick it up from Bob my peep was not quite where I wanted it. We went out to the target and tweaked the peep height repeatedly until it was just right. I was very pleased with the tuneup and the service, including price and promptness. That said, depending where you are coming from, I have had good service from George at Raven Archery as well.
Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.