Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
61 - 80 of 114 Posts

· Registered
1,136 Posts
Yes ,there are some songs that just stay with us over time, especially if the lyrics ring true in a personal way.
I had two uncles, both brothers, who fought in the Second World War. “Farewell to Nova Scotia” had special meaning to them as both survived and returned home to Nova Scotia.

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Yes ,there are some songs that just stay with us over time, especially if the lyrics ring true in a personal way.
I had two uncles, both brothers, who fought in the Second World War. “Farewell to Nova Scotia” had special meaning to them as both survived and returned home to Nova Scotia.
Such an awesome song you would think local radio stations would play on a regular basis- you know this is Nova Scotia after all !

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Hey Walter speaking of wrecks how bout
WRECK OF THE OL 97
Guess you’ll figured out I’m a big Hank Snow fan

· Registered
7,795 Posts
A party song well maybe two
Rolling on the river - CCR version only yes CCR was the original
Cotton fields
Lots more but at a later time

· Registered
7,795 Posts
We had joy we had fun
We had seasons in the sun
But the hills that we climbed
We’re just seasons out of time

· Registered
7,795 Posts
Who’ll stop the rain
Have you ever seen
the rainy rainy day people
Lots of rain songs

Rain dripping off the brim of my hat
Sure feels cold today
here I am walking down 66th
Wishing she hadn’t done me that way

· Registered
18,482 Posts
I sure travelled different circles/ roads than you guys not saying I don't like many of these songs posted but few rang out in the old 8 track of my chevelle or 66 biscayne (s)
Don't think I ever shared those will have to try to find pics and a real stupid time in my life selling one of them :( What a uninformed idiot I was :(
We cruised with stuff like this Hope the songs are there

· Registered
1,078 Posts
I'll listen to just about anything but rock is my favorite. I don't go for the - my dog died and we lost the farm - country stuff but there isn't much of that now. Late 50s to 90s but mostly 70s and 80s rock and easy listening. Even some classical now and then.
But no rap. Can't stand that crap!

· Registered
18,482 Posts
I'll listen to just about anything but rock is my favorite. I don't go for the - my dog died and we lost the farm - country stuff but there isn't much of that now. Late 50s to 90s but mostly 70s and 80s rock and easy listening. Even some classical now and then.
But no rap. Can't stand that crap!
Only country I will listen to is old willie :)

61 - 80 of 114 Posts