Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey guys, i feel ive asked this before but i cant find it anywhere so it might have just been a dream lol, How do you go about hiding your boat, i painted my 12 foot aluminum camo and im wondering what should i do to hide it when hunting lakes or pretty much anywheres, is it something i even have to worry about? First year doing this, getting success, Learning fast! Thanks

Its the little things like this that are hard to learn on your own

·
Registered
940 Posts
I'd get myself some sort of framing system. Something that you can attach grasses or some such things to. Something that hides you - sort of makes you look like a floating island

·
Registered
93 Posts
Burlap from any Home Hardware. Just roll it up along the gun rails of the boat, and when you get in your spot, unroll it down over the sides and buy some small clamps to hold it in place. Works great for me! Takes any shine away from the boat also. Lightweight and easy to pack/set up.

420 Posts
If it's British-Made then you don't have to try hard, it'll submerge and then there's no issue with hiding it. Don't try bringing it back to the surface without a landing crane though as they're built to be sturdy.

·
Registered
458 Posts
But if we are hunting a regular shore blind.. we just put the boat up wind along the shore somewhere

and put a little brush or camo net over it if it sticks out

·
Registered
458 Posts
good.... very few guys were out yesterday and no one today... here's hoping the hunting God's are with us this weekend

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.