Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is at the bottom of my thread comments . How do I remove it or place it. Thanks.

Thanks to all on this site who assisted with my taxidermy season . I hope I am even busier next season and can continue to produce even better mounts.

·
Administrator
188 Posts
Hey there,

That is your signature. You are able to change it any time!
Click on your profile picture on the top right of the site -> Account Settings -> Signature.
Here you will be able to change your signature!

I hope this was clear! If not, you can check out our FAQs for more info.
FAQ

Thank you,
~Richard.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been through Dont see any SIGNATURE spot any where under the account settings.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
rasorbackq click on your avitar top right of screen .in the drop box click account settings .next screen you should see account details top left , directly under it you should see a 3 headings boxes . your account ,settings and business . signature is number 5 in the settings heading . don't forget to save any edit or addition be for you leave . :)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Ok so try this

Cluck your avatar
Click account settings from drop down
Click "your account"
Signature is in the list

Least thats what i did to find it

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Font Rectangle Pattern Parallel Number

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some body show where it says signature!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Ok First click on your on your avatar. Scroll down to account settings. Click on this. The words your account will show up at top of page with three little lines in front . This indicates an account menu . Click on this menu. A menu should appear from the left of the page . Scroll down this menu until you find the word signature. 😎

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Handwriting Font Pattern Rectangle Plant

Dont see any 3 lines in front or anywhere near at all.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Can I see the complete screen shot of the paGE after you click on settings.

·
Registered
868 Posts
My bad as the above shows just that. So click On account details to see if you can find the word signature or maybe preferences.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Ok . The word signature is missing from the list under account details. The only thing I can think of is to sign out and then sign back in. The word signature appears both on my iPad and on my phone. Have you signed out of this site since the new formate was introduced?

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have not signed out . How do I do hat now . I see no LOG out anymwhere

·
Registered
18 Posts
Somethings not right. . I signed out and had a lot of issues to get back in . my email address was changed the G in gmail .com was removed . When I tried to set that up it said it needed to be a unique address and that [email protected] was already used. So I used a different one and it again removed the G in gmal.com . So even after signing out there is still nothing available under the SETTINGs line.

·
Registered
868 Posts
When I click on my avatar a list comes up and at the bottom is logout.
Make sure you have not enlarged your page so you can read it easier. This will often enlarge too much and leave out options from the bottom or top of the page.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have no way to set an avatar anymore

·
Registered
18 Posts
I did logout under my avatar bottom line . Odd place for it don't you think.

·
Registered
18 Posts

1 - 20 of 28 Posts