Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
10,197 Posts
UPDATE
You'll need your proof of double Vax to get in to the gun clubs ! At MVRRC. They now have full time RO's who'll check your credentials. NO MORE THAN 3 SHOOTERS ON ANY FIRING LINE AT 1 TIME...YOU'LL NEED AN RO TO SUPERVISE YOU 8F YOU DO.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Gary … I heard this the other day. How utterly, fekking ridiculous is this ??????? If people don’t see the problem with this … they are a very special kind of stupid. This is worse than the “show proof of vaccine to go through an outdoor corn maze”. When will this Nazi chit end ??? Will it ever end ??

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
AT a DNR range WAIT NOW that was never going to happen if I recall some saying maybe 2 weeks ago
It is real simple as foolish or as stupid as one may think it all is get with the program dudes like it or not since if not soon you will not be allowed out of the house
Remember they would never refuse medical care already starting
Cheers

·
Administrator
10,197 Posts
Gary … I heard this the other day. How utterly, fekking ridiculous is this ??????? If people don’t see the problem with this … they are a very special kind of stupid. This is worse than the “show proof of vaccine to go through an outdoor corn maze”. When will this Nazi chit end ??? Will it ever end ??
It's all part of the new Oct 4th guidelines that were implemented to all social gatherings (spots) The non vaxed members will just be making room for those of us that are 2 jabbed. More benches freed up ;);)

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
It's all part of the new Oct 4th guidelines that were implemented to all social gatherings (spots) The non vaxed members will just be making room for those of us that are 2 jabbed. More benches freed up ;);)
Good lord think of the lever actions that will be up for sale. Then again what difference does that make no one wants them other than a handful of old folks even when there was a place to shoot them :p

21 - 26 of 26 Posts