Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Liberals are doing the same as in the 90s with the last Registration and bans of that time , forcing shops to close , never open or downsize drastically to stay alive or save themselves from bankruptcy . Nor do they care PERIOD ! A gun owner to a Liberal is a threat to society in a nut shell . Also a threat to the liberals themselves , MOST (97-98% ) Gun owners don't take things lightly during elections . Most as I say IMHO will stick together and try thier best to vote out the scum @#$ Liberals , win , loose or draw they at least try . While 2-3% just roll over and give in .

Liberals don't care what Hunting , gun ownership or the spin off purchases do for the economy , they love the tax dollars it creates but could care less about Animal population control . Liberals only love free money 😂😂😂😂 love all those getting nailed for pay back of CERB who said it will NEVER happen , OOOOOPS Ibsaid it would happen and behold its taking place . I even mentioned b4 of another registration and hand gun ban of sorts coming , and here it is . Writing is on the wall , libtards of all catagories have us in thier sights , taking it piece by piece . Picking off the ones who just cave into the pressure .
Sorry to high jack thread , maybe better to have put this in May 18 Registration thread .
Walter calm down your not thinking straight. Did you forget the last election the one that put the turd back in ???? Gun owners seem to forget their gun owners at election time.

Reactions: 682bubba

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Deer hunting with a rifle but never know which one I’ll take on a given day
Grouse/pheasants 20 gauge single shot
Ducks browning bps 12
Rabbits browning 22 semi
Coyotes x bolt in 30:06

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Sorry Walter but we have not been there sticking together in 25 years IMHO and are the most divided we have ever been and a ton vote liberal if not we would not be in the mess we are in I would add some zero's to that and say 20-30 % and many don't even vote. We have like 4 million so could turn an election but never can since some vote liberal and other don't vote
More damage in 3 years that I have seen in 30. 90's was never this bad or so fast with more to come once we see the fine print
Gun owners are seen as a threat to the canadian public today not just liberals
Cheers
Gun owners don't take things lightly during elections . Most as I say IMHO will stick together and try thier best to vote out the scum @#$ Liberals , win , loose or draw they at least try . While 2-3% just roll over and give in .

Wow you actually said something negative about the liberals and turdboy!!!!!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Based on all the inaccurate things the Liberals said the week of May 30th, I think we can say they don't know what a magazine is in general. I believe they are going after the flaw pointed out in CCFR policy documents which mentioned the current pinning of magazines to 5 capacity was a mere rivet that could be removed. The CCFR argued this meant the legal requirements did nothing to restrict magazine capacity. Well, they got someone's attention. The Liberals want the magazines to be permanently changed to hold only 5, not the thing someone said they could pop out. This is the reason for that aspect of the bill. In this context, magazine means the black rectangle that comes out of guns. Liberals would need to own guns to understand what magazine means in the broadest sense, so they are not really able to answer questions off the top of their head about the technical aspects of the law.

Gun owners are being chipped away at by the Liberals, no question. However the real angle isn't reducing crime or whatever they say. The purpose of these actions is to set up future wedge politics issues against the Conservatives. In the next Federal election, they will make the Conservatives the boogeyman that will bring back handguns, assault weapons, high capacity magazines, and prevent abortions, and so on. It's the same formula they always use, which is to get people to vote (voter turnout as well) against their fears, and the media help that along. When you can make people fear something, you can control them.

·
Registered
16,694 Posts
As stated free money makes them forget or sell out .
And there was a ton of them last election and will be the same the next one or more
Not one person i know so far doesn't support the handgun freeze and these are guys that all hunt. Must have spoke to 10 or so now
Most say Joe you don't shoot at the club any more so could never understand why you still have them or need any more
The days of all gun owners being the same and supporting each other are long gone. They support only now what they like or own themselves
Cheers

·
Registered
16,694 Posts
Based on all the inaccurate things the Liberals said the week of May 30th, I think we can say they don't know what a magazine is in general. I believe they are going after the flaw pointed out in CCFR policy documents which mentioned the current pinning of magazines to 5 capacity was a mere rivet that could be removed. The CCFR argued this meant the legal requirements did nothing to restrict magazine capacity. Well, they got someone's attention. The Liberals want the magazines to be permanently changed to hold only 5, not the thing someone said they could pop out. This is the reason for that aspect of the bill. In this context, magazine means the black rectangle that comes out of guns. Liberals would need to own guns to understand what magazine means in the broadest sense, so they are not really able to answer questions off the top of their head about the technical aspects of the law.

Gun owners are being chipped away at by the Liberals, no question. However the real angle isn't reducing crime or whatever they say. The purpose of these actions is to set up future wedge politics issues against the Conservatives. In the next Federal election, they will make the Conservatives the boogeyman that will bring back handguns, assault weapons, high capacity magazines, and prevent abortions, and so on. It's the same formula they always use, which is to get people to vote (voter turnout as well) against their fears, and the media help that along. When you can make people fear something, you can control them.
Agree 100%. I have said it here many times hate the liberals all we want they are far from stupid NOONE seen this handgun freeze coming which is really a long term ban

21 - 37 of 37 Posts