Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
181 - 183 of 183 Posts

· Registered
17,692 Posts
Yep the new firman just arrived:)
Man am I old
Young guy grabs the box and carries it up six steps and lays it down
He leaves I have to drag it down by the straps and get the dolly to get it to the barn :(
F'k I said am I now that weak yep I am but I did just checked and it was 135 pounds but nothing to the kid that delivered it
Will get it running before week end

· Registered
17,692 Posts
My stepson and FIL both have dual fuel Firmans. I wanted to buy one, but they were all sold out around here when I was looking. Firman is a good brand. I ended up buying a dual fuel Benchmark 11,500 watt. Neither of us has used the propane side of it yet … but it’s nice to have that option.
I forgot to tell you. Last week I took a day and fit wheels and a handle on that new to me honda I picked up and said christ it has been a month maybe I should take that new firman out of the box and get it going so I did
Never even heard of them here really before this post but glad you shared since I could see nothing wrong with it and it started right up and ran great
Time will tell. Only thing I noticed is it stumbled for a minute or so when I switched to propane but once it seemed to get the flow it was fine
Thanks again
SIL was so impressed she just had another from costco delivered here and I have to get that one running for her
I am shocked they are made in the USA also which works for this old yank
Cheers

181 - 183 of 183 Posts