Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be having a rang day in Stanley on the 19 of Dec. Called the Chistmas Shoot. it will br rifles uin am till 11am then skeet shot. Will be BBQ again.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Kevin, if you're going to be there ill bring your trophy, or is it for the missus? Misses??

·
Administrator
10,478 Posts
Are you trying to say..the Mrs..! Lol...nawww...she don't qualify this year.
Unfortunately I do...but it was worth it. I let my BIL use my stand the first weekend..he got a.nic 125 lb dry doe at 1pm.

·
Administrator
10,478 Posts
I'll have 2 of my grandsons with me for the day. It's the older ones birthday on that day. He's excited for this event AND the BBQ lol !! Both are...mayyybe meeee too !! ;) I'll have my new Maxus with me...need to break it in with a few boxes of heavy loads I gotta put together with some blue dot.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sad news:(,do to the new covid rules we cancelled the Chistmas day shoot . The range is still booked, and myself and tim will br there st 8;30 to 10am with our own firearms plus a 22 with targets.

·
Administrator
10,478 Posts
Too bad...the boyz were looking forward to this. I talked to them yesterday and we'll make a day out of it at our club soon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We are hoping by April 17/18 2022 We are going to Have The Easter Bunny Blast Day at the range. Will be discussed at this Wed evening meeting of the HWWA

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Her goes--tentative dates Range day on Feb 13:),Hunter Ed,March 13 the first Hunters Ed of the year .April 16 The Easter Bunny Blast range day:giggle:. Nova Scotia Major Hunter Ed June 12. Oct16 First Newbess Phesant Hunt.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Our logo motto says Where Education Meets the Great Outdoors. We will do what we can to bring shooting,hunting activities, and fishing back into the lives of young and old alike regardless of income, age,gender or abilities. Each year we support a few persons financially to get their Hunter Ed or CFSC. This is one very important reason our Range days are Free as per 22 and shotgun ammo (12 & 20 gauge) no one is denied access to a fun day at the range and now with what to the most part is a free Pheasant Hunt that is also covered. Thanks to a whole number of people this is possible some of those people are members of this site and I can not thank them and those sponsors/supporters enough.
Mike O'Brien for the HWWA

·
Administrator
10,478 Posts
Looking forward to the Feb shoot...so are my grandsons !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts