Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas,
I am new to huntign this year and I am doing the bow hunting thing, however i have heard a ton of info on what i do and dont need for certifications and everything. I heard from the guy at the natural resource place that in order to get my bow hunters all I need is my bowhunters course, i have been told by others however that you need your hunter safety as well. I just need to know so I can sign up for everything and learn all i can before the season starts. Starting from scratch with nothing but a fishing lisence what certifications and courses do I need to take, please only reply if you know for sure because ive talked to too many people who think they wrote the book but know very little. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
No, you have 1 year after passing the written test to complete the shooting portion, BUT you won't be bowhunter certified (or able to hunt with a bow) until you complete the written exam AND the shooting requirement

·
Registered
17,024 Posts
Hope someone will chime in to help but it won't be Huntwisely. Put a tear in my eye when I seen his name
He is hunting on the big grounds now and was one of the best here and missed dearly. RIP my friend
Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts