Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

Illnesses

6K views 104 replies 14 participants last post by  TonyM 
#1 · (Edited)
Sure is odd how many posts I have seen lately on FB for go fund me for people who misteriously have become ill. Lets see, 3 heart attacks, 1 stroke on my short little street, 2 heart attacks on the other, three on another street, 1 made it two did not. Now I am seeing brain bleeds, people losing feeling etc. Happening all over the province it appears?

#9 ·
Keep telling yourself that Joe ... the vaccine will eventually kill more than covid ever did. This wonderful "vaccine" ... so good, that you need 5 or 6 "boosters" in a time span of two years.... is really saving lives.🙄 Fully vaxxed people are still dropping off like flies, and don't give me the BS about "can you imagine the death rate if people weren't vaccinated" ???. There is STILL no REAL scientific proof that the vaccine works. The only thing that is getting boosted, is the global elites bank accounts. I'm guessing the rapid spike in heart related illnesses in vaccinated people between the ages of 35 and 60, is purely coincidental ???? Good grief.

#14 ·
We got Covid once here, 4 kids, no vax here. Everyone else we know that’s been boosted bunch of times has had Covid at least twice, many more. Some help it was to them.

I know one friend at work every time he goes out to the field for a weekend he breaks out in red dots all over his arms and chest. Looks like chicken pox but he says not itchy just breaks out. And surprise surprise he never did That the whole rest of his career there until recently.

#19 ·
That's your choice tony. There is not one Shred of scientific evidence to prove that these vaccines work. I'm still waiting to see it. Pfizer wanted 75 years to produce these documents. That should be the first red flag. Pointless?? You're probably right. I know un-vaccinated people that never got covid and some that did, and I know a lot of people that were vaccinated that got covid, and the outcome was the same. If this vaccine works so well, why in the hell are we still seeing the number of deaths associated with covid?? Wasn't the whole thing about getting the vaccine, was to get the population herd immunity?? What happened to that?? Then when that didn't pan out, the government moved the goal posts again and said if you get covid you won't get as sick. What happened to that?? They moved the goal posts again. Now they are saying the ones that are dying had underlying conditions. Those were the exact same people that were dying in the first place before the vaccine. And I don't care what anybody tells me, until I see actual scientific proof from a reputable source, that the vaccine works, I will go with what I know from the information that I have seen, and stick with my belief that the only ones benefiting from this vaccine are the global Elites.

#20 ·
That's your choice tony. There is not one Shred of scientific evidence to prove that these vaccines work. I'm still waiting to see it. Pfizer wanted 75 years to produce these documents. That should be the first red flag. Pointless?? You're probably right. I know un-vaccinated people that never got covid and some that did, and I know a lot of people that were vaccinated that got covid, and the outcome was the same. If this vaccine works so well, why in the hell are we still seeing the number of deaths associated with covid?? Wasn't the whole thing about getting the vaccine, was to get the population herd immunity?? What happened to that?? Then when that didn't pan out, the government moved the goal posts again and said if you get covid you won't get as sick. What happened to that?? They moved the goal posts again. Now they are saying the ones that are dying had underlying conditions. Those were the exact same people that were dying in the first place before the vaccine. And I don't care what anybody tells me, until I see actual scientific proof from a reputable source, that the vaccine works, I will go with what I know from the information that I have seen, and stick with my belief that the only ones benefiting from this vaccine are the global Elites.
Like:D:D

Glasses Smile Organism Font Electric blue

#40 · (Edited)
I tried it but honestly it would not stay on my big head but a lot of friends here wear them in their gardens they say they save the back of your neck from getting burned better than usual hats by the sun See I could not careless where it is made or who normally wears them . My father coming from west virginia was the worst raciest I have ever seen and it still upsets me thinking back what he would say about blacks or to blacks. Yep I remember a guy coming up to him and asking where do the black folks hang out around here in this town and he says stay more than a hour and at the end of town on that old oak tree That is just one of many sadly That bottom hat is for a special friend I have here :)

#41 ·
Well I'll chime in as to your OP Question , today is the digital age , so easy manipulate the actual circumstances of Illness , as to say " we dont have Medical Insurance or it won't cover full costs or we or I am a single parent " a Tug at the emotions and kindness of strangers , yes I am sure many cases are legit , maybe a tid bit left out on full story maybe the full story is present and accounted for .

What I can and will say as we ourselves witnessed this very thing is some are just creating these circumstances for monetary gain and that alone is the problem , "GREED & JELOUSY " are the drivers to scamming others into believing this person or a relative or friend is sick or injured when no such case exists .

Media has been a force to drive that msg deep into peoples hearts , so now the msg is clear to anyone who is legit with any illness to do this very thing , my heart goes out to those needed treatments not covered or needing financial aid to help thru rough times cause they do not have the means to carry them thru what can be traumatic situations or troubled times .

My msg is this Go Fund Me was the creator of such a platform after someone seen these very such social media postings online , only thing is now Go Fund Me has put in place checks and balances to stop or halter at it 's best scammers and also keeps a % of Money raised , many don't want go thru the checks and balances for multible reasons so now we see a influx of those claiming sickness or whatever the funds are needed for on social Media platforms .

With every good deed that comes around a dirty deed is present to question credibility of those who are in need of help .

This is my Honest response to the question at hand .

#42 ·
Yes you are right there. One thing I seen down this way is people setting up a fund for those that lost there house from fire. Some now have had two fires and lost everything, still no insurance. Move five years forward those same people own multiple businesses and during covid are building more structures? Same for those going bank rupt, five years forward its as if they lost nothing, every thing they had is back, every one contributed to there hard times, those that they owed money to never got a dime back. Scamming happening daily.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.