Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
141 - 160 of 179 Posts

· Registered
7,526 Posts
You have no clue what I did at 16. No one told me what to do since my dad was dead and mom was never home working two jobs to try to feed us as was I and my brother
Age justifies NOTHING
Let me guess
Probably drinking
Probably driving around town squealing tires
Probably getting into trouble like all 16 yr old boys
Maybe JUST maybe even doing some positive things do but not sure on that one.
Oh and maybe chasing a few girls.

· Registered
7,526 Posts
OH the light went on. Good job 3D
No lights left it out purposely first time. My memory is still very good.
Hunting starts 2nd Monday in Sept.
My license is now free
My name is Dan you are Joe
See spot run
see memory still good.

· Registered
17,692 Posts
Let me guess
Probably drinking
Probably driving around town squealing tires
Probably getting into trouble like all 16 yr old boys
Maybe JUST maybe even doing some positive things do but not sure on that one.
Oh and maybe chasing a few girls.
Again grasping and again still never went on anyone's land after being told not to which is what is the case here and only one girl for me the one I married and been with since I was 17 and still with and will die with

· Registered
7,526 Posts
Hey Joe you said your doc gave you the ok to hunt and you were going to do some goose hunting.
What happened to that????

· Registered
17,692 Posts
No lights left it out purposely first time. My memory is still very good.
Hunting starts 2nd Monday in Sept.
My license is now free
My name is Dan you are Joe
See spot run
see memory still good.
Not free still have to pay tax on it :( and good try6 with the I left it out
It is ok 3d is it happening to all of us at out age

· Registered
7,526 Posts
Again grasping and again still never went on anyone's land after being told not to which is what is the case here and only one girl for me the one I married and been with since I was 17 and still with and will die with
Ahh goodie two shoes NOT NFW
Variety is the spice of life

· Registered
7,526 Posts
Not free still have to pay tax on it :( and good try6 with the I left it out
It is ok 3d is it happening to all of us at out age
No tax on habitat stamp have to pay for stamp BUT that’s not a license it’s a requirement to get a license

· Registered
7,526 Posts
GOTTA go lovely wants to play.........
Scrabble that is ,beat her bad last time!

· Registered
17,692 Posts
Hey Joe you said your doc gave you the ok to hunt and you were going to do some goose hunting.
What happened to that????
Yep was going to try to get back to PEI in 2022 with my two old goose hunting buds before we are all dead since they are in there 70's now
Things have changed with my health since in addition to now being diabetic in 2022 and not sure if one of the boys is well enough to go any more or am I
Maybe next year

· Registered
17,692 Posts
GOTTA go lovely wants to play.........
Scrabble that is ,beat her bad last time!
Have fun and you know I am just playing with you :)
My lovely about now is up with you in the big city shopping :( for xmas with her friend and going again next weekend with the daughter :(
Oh well it is only money and you live once. I sold a honda snow blower to cover the first trip but she is on her own after that
Take care

· Registered
7,526 Posts

· Registered
17,692 Posts
You're right of course. I just didn't bother to add that detail.
You would have to be out of your mind to use a gun to defend yourself in canada even as a last resort any thing else is bad enough
If you do best have real deep pockets just look at the few cases of people that did and how it worked out for them. Yes some may have won in court in the end but cost them everything they own to pay for it
I know what using a rake almost got me and if a gun I know 100% I would have done time
Also know there is no such thing as reasonable force if you are a 300 pounder. I think the judge wanted me to sit on the kid breaking into my garage that time
Us yes make sure they fall in the house shot in the front and take careful aim and use but one bullet since bullets are now very expensive :)
Cheers

· Registered
17,692 Posts
Anyone notice the fellow that posted this thread almost 4 days ago hasnt even replied,he knows better and said to hell with these tards
I got this today from a member to share
He said the guy went to one of those shotgun shoots Ross supports and met Kevin and some of the boys and ran for the hills :) . Told me to guess what one is Kevin
I have no clue since I have never had the pleasure of meeting him face to face. My guess is the guy up front has to be thunderstick man since there cannot be two people that are that crazy to use a lever:p
Cheers

· Registered
4 Posts
As someone who lives in CB and owns land in the highlands . I have had lots of run ins with hunters who could care less whos land they are on. Hell I have spotlights in my front yard each year as trucks slowly roll by looking for something to shoot. For the most part I would have no issue with someone hunting on my land if they at least talked to me and let me know when they were there. Hell I would even offer some advice and knowledge from my own observations.
But instead I get folks setting up camp on my land and then of course leaving their trash behind.
That being said , my god are the moose ever in hurtin shape numbers wise south of the park.

· Registered
5,073 Posts
As someone who lives in CB and owns land in the highlands . I have had lots of run ins with hunters who could care less whos land they are on. Hell I have spotlights in my front yard each year as trucks slowly roll by looking for something to shoot. For the most part I would have no issue with someone hunting on my land if they at least talked to me and let me know when they were there. Hell I would even offer some advice and knowledge from my own observations.
But instead I get folks setting up camp on my land and then of course leaving their trash behind.
That being said , my god are the moose ever in hurtin shape numbers wise south of the park.
Must be time for another cull then 😀

· Registered
17,692 Posts
Welcome. I could not even imagine owning land where you do and ther BS you face. We never had moose hunters to deal with thank god
Take care

· Registered
7,526 Posts
Must really suck during moose season, too bad so many are like that, no need of leaving garbage behind either. Always thought and have had it proven in the past that the landowner can be very helpful with tips.

141 - 160 of 179 Posts