Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Another first for me

Mrs comes home yesterday and says some ass in a truck in front of her just tossed a dead seagull out the passenger window in the field across from the house

I look and yep there is a hump of black and white about 6 feet off the road. I think my old bud the fox that visits every night is going to do well

Sure enough he shows about 1.00 and it was quite a show watching him crawl up and leap on it and toss it around

Then I see it is not a seagull but a canada goose so I get the extra eyes and yes sir but also complete not breasted out etc

I didnot think that was legal to dispose of a migratory bird like that

Is it?? Always thought the federal regulations prohibited the waste of game species.

Cheers

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hits by a car ,dead cripple did ya go see if was shot or talk to the person who put it there if ya seen who did it.Anyway ya just can't throw it away especially if the person was a hunter or should say one of those thrill killers who like to shoot it but not eat the game.

·
Registered
13,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hits by a car ,dead cripple did ya go see if was shot or talk to the person who put it there if ya seen who did it.Anyway ya just can't throw it away especially if the person was a hunter or should say one of those thrill killers who like to shoot it but not eat the game.
Nope thought it was a seagull until the fox picked it up and the mrs seen him tossing it out the window

I have no idea who it was

Cheers

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Seagull wouldn't make the matter any better. Lol. Worse really, since it's illegal to even shoot those.

Maybe it was a goose that had parasites so they tossed it after cutting it open.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts