Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

· Registered
3,437 Posts
Joe … you don’t think the RCMP keep records of what types of guns are used in domestic shootings ??? I assure you … they do. It may not be public knowledge … but there are people out there that know that LEGAL hand guns are used in very few domestic shootings. Most … and I mean most, are ILLEGAL handguns. Now that Turd boy has put the freeze on legal handgun sales …. Homicides and criminal activity involving handguns, will significantly decline. 😂😂😂😂

· Registered
17,692 Posts
Joe … you don’t think the RCMP keep records of what types of guns are used in domestic shootings ??? I assure you … they do. It may not be public knowledge … but there are people out there that know that LEGAL hand guns are used in very few domestic shootings. Most … and I mean most, are ILLEGAL handguns. Now that Turd boy has put the freeze on legal handgun sales …. Homicides and criminal activity involving handguns, will significantly decline. 😂😂😂😂
Never said types said they don't record all the time the source of origin for the firearm and that is not my thinking that is what has come out of every study done on this which is why there is NO data base to show how many guns are used that are legally owned, stolen, black market etc etc. Just assumption by gun owners that all are illegal and they are NOT
If there is show it to me.
Three shootings here in the cbrm the past 10 days even hear about them I bet not, yes one amber alert issued. They intentionally keep it quite IMO but accept it or not gun crimes are way up in canada and handgun is becoming the gun of choice
Some guys have your heads up your asses. You think the freeze is it. That just stops the growth and tells them where most are and then they will ban them 100%
Looking at the ages of owners now in 25 years most will be gone when we pass, so there will be less to steal, less available so YES in the long term it will Have an impact how much I have no idea
NOT that this is the purpose of the freeze. Which is the start to get rid of them PERIOD in the hands of legal owners since handguns here have run their course and are NOW bad and have to go
Just like leaded gas in the past

· Registered
17,692 Posts
That’s crazy I’ve had cops tell me that any firearm that is seized by the police for any reason is tracked when and wherever possible to determine its point of origin and recorded. One guy was ( passed away last year ) a career Mountie and actually returned a handgun to its rightful owner. Any firearm found to have been stolen is returned to the rightful owner once it’s no longer required for evidence.
Read the reports 3D. Over 1/2 are never done with respect to determining origin or recorded incorrectly and 30% never even found after a crime. It said it was never a reporting requirement to determine legal owned vs illegal but that is going to change they say
You think handguns stolen will be returned to their legal owner now if used in a crime. Priceless

· Registered
3,437 Posts
I agree that gun crimes are way up … and I agree that handguns are the weapon of choice. I would venture a very “educated guess” … that over 95% of these crimes are a result of ILLEGAL handguns. I would also agree that in the not too distant future (within 10 years ??) … handguns will be banned, if Liberals are still in power. If they are not … you can guarantee the next Liberal gubment will make it happen. SKS’s and the likes, are on the chopping block and will be the next to be banned.… followed by ALL semi automatic long guns.

· Registered
17,692 Posts
I agree that gun crimes are way up … and I agree that handguns are the weapon of choice. I would venture a very “educated guess” … that over 95% of these crimes are a result of ILLEGAL handguns. I would also agree that in the not too distant future (within 10 years ??) … handguns will be banned, if Liberals are still in power. If they are not … you can guarantee the next Liberal gubment will make it happen. SKS’s and the likes, are on the chopping block and will be the next to be banned.… followed by ALL semi automatic long guns.
It won't matter who the government is once the process is started and it is too late for handguns
What did old PP say about the OIC last week to STOP all handgun transactions
I never heard a peep on the news from him but he was going to reverse all this and save us ya sure he was
Like I say blue tie or red tie is the only difference all criminals and no friends to gun owners
Time to make the donuts :( Have a great day all

· Registered
2,074 Posts
It won't matter who the government is once the process is started and it is too late for handguns
What did old PP say about the OIC last week to STOP all handgun transactions
I never heard a peep on the news from him but he was going to reverse all this and save us ya sure he was
Like I say blue tie or red tie is the only difference all criminals and no friends to gun owners
Time to make the donuts :( Have a great day all
I don't want PP to lift a finger on the OIC, I want a court challenge to overturn it so it doesn't happen again. But it's hard when it's Trudeau's courts and judges.

· Registered
7,526 Posts
Read the reports 3D. Over 1/2 are never done with respect to determining origin or recorded incorrectly and 30% never even found after a crime. It said it was never a reporting requirement to determine legal owned vs illegal but that is going to change they say
You think handguns stolen will be returned to their legal owner now if used in a crime. Priceless
So you have access to police files! Wow that’s amazing. Not you or the media gets that information What goes on behind closed doors within police departments is just that, not discussed publicly The inquiry proved that.

· Registered
7,526 Posts
I don't want PP to lift a finger on the OIC, I want a court challenge to overturn it so it doesn't happen again. But it's hard when it's Trudeau's courts and judges.
Exactly the improper use of OIC needs to be challenged. Politicians have no right to by pass the democratic system to implement their own agendas. There is no threat to our security, our governments have been abusing the OIC way to often. Not just the liberals either,Mulroney used it a couple times- but allowing the terrorist from Cuba (Guantanamo) to come to Canada actually could be considered a threat to our national security.

· Registered
904 Posts
I read something a week or so ago that said the recording of firearms crimes by police across Canada is not standardized at all. Some, perhaps (HRM?) jurisdictions record everything and others only basics which means that effectively no one in Canada can say definitively what the accurate statistics on gun related crime actually are. Maybe for some cities, areas or provinces but not on a national level.
But in the end it doesn't matter. Trudeau knows that if people think he is thought to be tough on guns/crime it will result in more votes for him. Period. If Pierre P or anyone else argues that point it only makes them look like a ******* to everyone on the other side of the argument which only makes the Liberals look that much better. :(

· Registered
17,692 Posts
So you have access to police files! Wow that’s amazing. Not you or the media gets that information What goes on behind closed doors within police departments is just that, not discussed publicly The inquiry proved that.
Once again putting words in my mouth that I didnot say.
Ya I agree with what goes on behind closed doors there can be scary at times but is sure isn't keeping a data base accurate with respect to handguns and where they are sourced from in crimes if they did we would not be in this mess
You think you are the only one with cop and rcmp friends

· Registered
17,692 Posts
I read something a week or so ago that said the recording of firearms crimes by police across Canada is not standardized at all. Some, perhaps (HRM?) jurisdictions record everything and others only basics which means that effectively no one in Canada can say definitively what the accurate statistics on gun related crime actually are. Maybe for some cities, areas or provinces but not on a national level.
But in the end it doesn't matter. Trudeau knows that if people think he is thought to be tough on guns/crime it will result in more votes for him. Period. If Pierre P or anyone else argues that point it only makes them look like a *** to everyone on the other side of the argument which only makes the Liberals look that much better. :(
BINGO and in the end it doesn't matter at this stage since handguns as we know them are toast and one of the reasons is because we have NO proof if legal guns are used in crimes ( some are for sure ) or what that percentage is to even fight and that was a lawyers words not mine one that works from time to time for CSSA
Break over plastic waiting :(

· Registered
17,692 Posts
OMG my 7400 is toast NOT
yep here we go again. Just like all shotguns were banned in 2020 because of bore size. gets real stupid fast how some think and like to try to upset hunters but makes great news
Sorry editor he is coming for sks etc and doesn't care if you hunt, target shoot or pick your ass with one
Sure they are. Oh boy
The Trudeau Liberals aren’t even hiding it anymore, they are coming for hunting rifles and shotguns.

Please PM me for bets. :)

· Administrator
10,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Yessirree....just reading since c 21...there has been 250 shootings in GTA...47 fatal...no arrests and none of those guns involved confiscated.
How can that be ?? C21 = safer Canadians!!!

GO TRUDOPE GO...GO TRUDOPE GO....IDJOT !

· Registered
7,526 Posts
OMG my 7400 is toast NOT
yep here we go again. Just like all shotguns were banned in 2020 because of bore size. gets real stupid fast how some think and like to try to upset hunters but makes great news
Sorry editor he is coming for sks etc and doesn't care if you hunt, target shoot or pick your ass with one
Sure they are. Oh boy
The Trudeau Liberals aren’t even hiding it anymore, they are coming for hunting rifles and shotguns.

Please PM me for bets. :)
Joe- in this post you could be taken as calling Kevin stupid. Wish you would be more careful when posting things, calling people stupid has no place on this site

21 - 40 of 74 Posts