Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
141 - 160 of 216 Posts
Discussion starter · #141 ·
NOTHING being done will EVER stop the mass murders of humans BY humans...whether it's with firearms, home made bombs, vehicles or war weapons. We can plan, connive, deceive, manipulate and build to whatever degree we need to, to accomplish what ever out black hearts set out to do. Nothing on this planet has more hatred than humans !

NOTHING being done will EVER stop the mass murders of humans BY humans...whether it's with firearms, home made bombs, vehicles or war weapons. We can plan, connive, deceive, manipulate and build to whatever degree we need to, to accomplish what ever out black hearts set out to do. Nothing on this planet has more hatred than humans !
Gesture Font Revolver Photo caption Gun barrel

Interesting to be a fly on the wall at the Liebral convention currently taking place.
Gun control is one of the topics reported in the news.

This one got my attention
Making voting mandatory, lowering the voting age to 17, and extending voting over multiple days.
I'm not sure about mandatory voting, or lowering the age.... but I don't like that we can vote for 5 or 6 different parties. Have a pre- vote and pick the top 2 and then vote for the PM. 50% +1 would win it. It will never happen, but that's how I would like to see the government run.

Just wait until the Planet is full of warehouses just full of EV components ready for the crazies picking. Imagine a fire at a EV battery storage plant? Take every gun tomorrow, another tool will be used.

I don t think the vote should be lowered at all as I believe it s a trick to sway a section of the population with very little real world experience ,especially with promises of basic income and free this and that.They want to in my opinion take advantage of today’s youth not help them
Agree with you 100%

Just wait until the Planet is full of warehouses just full of EV components ready for the crazies picking. Imagine a fire at a EV battery storage plant? Take every gun tomorrow, another tool will be used.
Speaking of fire was that your museum in middleton that had one??? this week just got a piece of it in passing on the news

Why is the bloc allowed to be a federal party they don't hold seats in any other province but que all they are is a spoiler party to protect the libs..
I'm pretty sure that the current version of the CPC started out as an Alberta only party. Might be wrong on that but they were definitely a very regional party to start.

I see your point. I look at it as one of the freedoms we have in Canada. Anyone can start a political movement, run for office, vote for whoever or whatever they wish.

In this case, they will never win a federal election so represent little threat outside Quebec. But, being a federal party at this point when the two main parties cannot win a simple majority allows them to have some control over Quebec's destiny. Smart of them actually.

Why is the bloc allowed to be a federal party they don't hold seats in any other province but que all they are is a spoiler party to protect the libs..
I'd vote bloc if I could and many more Canadians would if they had the chance, let them form government so Quebec can finally seperate and get it over with. I say that half joking obviously.

As much as one questions the bloc what about the green party. Why are we paying the salaries and pensions of them all? There the party that's suppose to be one fighting for the enviroment, not Liberal, or con, yet will never get elected? Party without a role, now no purpose?

As much as one questions the bloc what about the green party. Why are we paying the salaries and pensions of them all? There the party that's suppose to be one fighting for the enviroment, not Liberal, or con, yet will never get elected? Party without a role, now no purpose?
I watched a good video of what the green movement for batteries really is and it will never happen all the minerals for batteries are minerals in rock which has to be mined.Lol all the environmentalist want mines closed lol there profesional protesters the powers to be will never meet the demand ever.Oil gas and coal give us 89%of our usable energy with the truillions spent on green energy to get 16% wats it goin to cost to get rid of the rest if that guy is even close to bein right its never goin tro happen lol....

I watched a good video of what the green movement for batteries really is and it will never happen all the minerals for batteries are minerals in rock which has to be mined.Lol all the environmentalist want mines closed lol there profesional protesters the powers to be will never meet the demand ever.Oil gas and coal give us 89%of our usable energy with the truillions spent on green energy to get 16% wats it goin to cost to get rid of the rest if that guy is even close to bein right its never goin tro happen lol....
Seen a video in the US where some areas went and got into the ev craze. The power grid cannot generate enough power. Its not workable.

Seen a video in the US where some areas went and got into the ev craze. The power grid cannot generate enough power. Its not workable.
I saw a short clip of a guy saying basically this the other day. Apparently (according to this guy) the power required for a major charging setup for a trucking hub is simply not doable at this point. Something like needs twice as much power as a factory the makes the EV batteries.
Again, I do not know if this is really true but it does make me wonder.

141 - 160 of 216 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.