Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
just posted the above pics - used the PAPER CLIP icon for one, used the INSERT IMAGE icon for the other. I mistakenly clicked twice on one of them - so 3 are posted. The image size, on my computer, is 6MB. Did not manipulate the size, just did the above actions.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just posted the above pics - used the PAPER CLIP icon for one, used the INSERT IMAGE icon for the other. I mistakenly clicked twice on one of them - so 3 are posted. The image size, on my computer, is 6MB. Did not manipulate the size, just did the above actions.
I tried all the functions, nope, still says to big.

·
Registered
808 Posts
So are you using a phone to take a pic and then post it or are you selecting a pic from your computers photo library ? From the photo library ,select photo, then select copy then go back to NSHunting site and paste in content box. What type of device / computer are you using?

·
Registered
808 Posts
I loaded this photo from my I phone 5 (old technology) by using paper clip and selecting-pic from my photo library. When you place pics into your photo album/library on your computer I think it helps size your photos for reposting in other media such as this site.
IMG_2548.JPG

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So are you using a phone to take a pic and then post it or are you selecting a pic from your computers photo library ? From the photo library ,select photo, then select copy then go back to NSHunting site and paste in content box. What type of device / computer are you using?
Tried that same thing. File to bigAcer. Heres the funny thing , I can view the photos / videos on my computer that I took and loaded of trail cams. When I open Nova Scotia hunting and go to insert or attach them there not there to be found. Close NSH, and there back to be viewed? Pasting does not work. I can send the pics or videos to e-mails.

·
Registered
808 Posts
So does your acre have a photo library or photo album where you can store your photos. If so you Should be able to click on paper clip ,then select each photo to be inserted. When it shows you the selected photo you need to click on the Add option and it will-load it into your post Just like the Rose I just added to my post.
When you press the paper clip it takes you to your photo library or ask you to take a photo. I do not know anything Acer computers or how it stores photos. Maybe this site is not able to apply Acer technology. You need to ask the admin to see if this is the case.

Attachments

·
Administrator
9,924 Posts
I have an Acer laptop...no issues here

·
Administrator
9,924 Posts
my moose.jpeg

just clicked on paper clip...pick my pick and open...got the choice of thumbnail or full image !

·
Administrator
9,924 Posts

this one was done by clicking add image...select my pic then open ! easy peasy !

·
Administrator
9,924 Posts
OH yea...don't try this kinda weather with vortex and leupold....LMAO 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So does your acre have a photo library or photo album where you can store your photos. If so you Should be able to click on paper clip ,then select each photo to be inserted. When it shows you the selected photo you need to click on the Add option and it will-load it into your post Just like the Rose I just added to my post.
When you press the paper clip it takes you to your photo library or ask you to take a photo. I do not know anything Acer computers or how it stores photos. Maybe this site is not able to apply Acer technology. You need to ask the admin to see if this is the case.
Thats what I meant, I have a library / photo section. I can load from my card to it, put it just about anywhere
View attachment 96330

just clicked on paper clip...pick my pick and open...got the choice of thumbnail or full image !
I know that silly. I can load anything I want from the internet and post on NSH, but if I try to load any pic from my computer that my trail cam captured it says file to big or the pic is not visible. Come out of NSH and its the picture or video is there. I tried sending the pics to several areas of my computer, then tried copy, pasting, inserting, attaching, all fails. Weird.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thats what I meant, I have a library / photo section. I can load from my card to it, put it just about anywhere

I know that silly. I can load anything I want from the internet and post on NSH, but if I try to load any pic from my computer that my trail cam captured it says file to big or the pic is not visible. Come out of NSH and its the picture or video is there. I tried sending the pics to several areas of my computer, then tried copy, pasting, inserting, attaching, all fails. Weird.

·
Registered
808 Posts
So try loading a pic to this site that is not from your trail cameras. A pic that you took with your phone and see if that works. If it does that means you need to find a way to resize the trail camera photos. Can you send trail cam pics to someone through email or messenger?

·
Registered
808 Posts
I just copied this photo that I sent to a buddy from messenger. Maybe if you can get trail cam pics to messenger then you can copy them to this site. I my opinion it has to do with the trail camera pics and the way they are formatted. Maybe Kevin has some trail cam pics he can try on his Acer?
1626466069536.jpeg

·
Administrator
9,924 Posts

My pics arent from the internet SILLY...they're from my acer laptop ! IF you have your TC pics downloaded to your computer / laptop / I-pad or F-pad...you should be able to do this too !!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
No problem here loading pictures from phone . using the paper clip . Second pic is loaded from the computer .
20210615_152152_HDR.jpg

1 - 20 of 46 Posts