Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
So try loading a pic to this site that is not from your trail cameras. A pic that you took with your phone and see if that works. If it does that means you need to find a way to resize the trail camera photos. Can you send trail cam pics to someone through email or messenger?
I can send my recent trail cam pics, video by e-mail to anyone. What comes up from NSH is file to big to process when I try? Sounds for some reason that it should maybe be resized?

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
My pics arent from the internet SILLY...they're from my acer laptop ! IF you have your TC pics downloaded to your computer / laptop / I-pad or F-pad...you should be able to do this too !!
Its like if I take a picture with my camera I can post to NSH very easily by attachment. If I try ones from my computer that I loaded from the trail cam I can't. Remember I talked about problems with pics on my trail cams, as one stealth cam was screwing them up. Maybe its part of that. See very easy to post camera pics

Attachments

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Betting its the format TS - you need to have JPG files, You need to change the format. Recall you posting same issue last year or year before.
At the end of the file/pic, there's letters - pic00076.doc, pic00076.dcx, pic00076.tif, pic00076.jpg, pic00076.avi, pic00076.lever

needs to be .jpg

PS - I get the same thing - files on my computer that are NOT .JPG are ghosted out and NOT available for posting.
need to be JPG files.

·
Administrator
9,928 Posts
Just pour some loc-tite into your computer...get the pics all stuck together...one click and we'll see em all at once !!!

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
Just pour some loc-tite into your computer...get the pics all stuck together...one click and we'll see em all at once !!!
I heard it is that dam Bill gates again making sure only HIS vaccinated individuals get full access to load pics :p

·
Registered
810 Posts
Excellent pictures Thunderstick. I am happy you stuck with it and figured out how to post your pics. How much do you figure that big bruiser weighs?

·
Administrator
9,928 Posts
There's a bruiser ?? 🤣🤣🤣

·
Administrator
9,928 Posts
Big ears...little bears 😉😉

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Excellent pictures Thunderstick. I am happy you stuck with it and figured out how to post your pics. How much do you figure that big bruiser weighs?
No I still cannot post. I drug that from an old file. Again this is not the guy I want. One is bigger, almost purple in color. Right now my land is full of them. They have moved every rock at my cabin. I see one rock as big as a size of a chair moved behind the cabin. My road has boulders pulled out of the bank and there digging the bank out. I wish I could harness them to work land clearing:) Going to be a horrible deer season with these buggers around.

·
Registered
810 Posts
That’s all ! I thought he was heavier looking. Well if he was inside my tent in the middle of the night he would be huge!😲😲

21 - 40 of 46 Posts