Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can do Terry. If I can get at least 5 people that want one I can do them for $20 each for 2 colors, $30 each for 3 colors, plus shipping. Tell me what color you want and we can discuss what colors you want where. 5 drops is the max just to keep down the clutter. These prices are for Solid colors. Camo cord is more expensive so add $5

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the support guys. For those who ordered a lanyard (some 2 :D ) from me I am now waiting for the Paracord to arrive at my door step and I will get started on them. Got some cool colors and camo patterns. I'll be sure to take pics of everything and post them. Btw for those who we're wondering each lanyard has roughly 100ft of paracord and I make them all with a double wide neck section for extra comfort as shown in the pictures I posted.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Most of the lanyards I've used have a spring that you pull back when inserting your call into the loop. This secures the call onto the lanyard. With this type of lanyard has anyone had any problems losing their calls? It seems that with a slip knot it wouldn't secure them enough.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.