Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I just went through the search for an o/u for a new bunny gun. I wanted 28ga so i was somewhat limited in choice but found what i was looking for.
If youve got cash in hand ready to go buy a used "B" gun, Browning, baretta, benelli. They are out there but they tend to hold value.
Stoeger is now owned by benelli but they just dont feel right for me. If you search youll find horror stories about the early models.
Cz has a decent name now made by Huglu.
Stevens 555 is another choice but from what reviews ive read, swings like a 2x4 and is barrel heavy.

Every gun has a good and bad side, up to you to decide if its right for you and within your budget.
I joined "shotgun world" forum as they tend to be frank and super honest about shotguns. Based in the US but just about every shotgun made has been bought, shot, reviewed by normal folks in real world situation. The knowledge base of 1.2 million shooters awaits you

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Ill be making the final payment on my 28ga tomorrow morning. Maybe ill have it Thursday before i head to cb
Am i crazy? Ive got 9 boxes of 28ga already lol

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
2?!?! Im not letting triple d shoot it, heck he cant see past the front bead and might shoot my hounds.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Final payment sent and received, its now in the mail with expected date Dec 2. Its going to be a long week and a half.
Ill post pics once its in hand

1 - 5 of 5 Posts