Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hep you Guessed it TORONTO. LEAFS gone early again ( not as early as Montreal tho ) and of course the jays sliding bad. Leafs can’t score goal Jays can’t hit Argos can’t run and now the raptors can’t dunk!
TORONTO = LOSER CITY

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I love watching the Laffs choke in game 7. I thought they had a legit chance this year. Two teams that were very evenly matched … but they found a way to screw it up. I don’t think I have ever cheered for Tampa in the past, but I was cheering for them in this series. Now I will be cheering for the team playing against them. Likely the Rangers.

·
Registered
461 Posts
See this in town today :)

Cruel. But funny as hell though. I expect the Leaf's team doctor spends more time doing the Heimlich maneuver than anything else! Must be depressing to be on the team and know damm well its only a matter of time before you all start choking like a cat with hair balls!

·
Registered
7,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I see all the gab fans have a lot to say
So how did the habs do in the playoffs !!!!!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
The Laffs fans are still bitter from last year when the Habs came back from a 3-1 deficit and beat them in 7. Rumour has it, Matthews was injured in game 7. Apparently his labia was sprained. They will use any excuse in the books. My oh my. 🤣🤣

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Better to get it over quickly. They had no chance anyway. The playoffs are stacked this year. Gonna likely be Florida vs Colorado for the cup.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts