Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Some of my longer posts appear to have disappeared into the ether ... and since I have a propensity for touching the wrong button when dealing with electronic media ... is there a way to track ALL of my posts on this Forum, or should I just write a paragraph in Notepad first, then copy & paste to the Forum? I am getting frustrated to the point of writing this Forum off as not worth the effort.

Ryfelman ...

PS. Can we correct the spelling to Ryfleman, please, assuming I decide to keep posting.

·
Registered
181 Posts
If you want to change the spelling of your name, click on your name at the top of the page, click on 'my profile', find the 'edit my profile' tab just under the ads, and find the 'display name' tab at the left of the screen. This will let you change the spelling.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I went into your profile under find content... then posts only.... and found 12 posts and two topics that you started I would say all your stuff is in order....

·
Registered
8,805 Posts
Some of my longer posts appear to have disappeared into the ether ... and since I have a propensity for touching the wrong button when dealing with electronic media ... is there a way to track ALL of my posts on this Forum, or should I just write a paragraph in Notepad first, then copy & paste to the Forum? I am getting frustrated to the point of writing this Forum off as not worth the effort.

Ryfelman ...

PS. Can we correct the spelling to Ryfleman, please, assuming I decide to keep posting.
Not sure what the problem is you are having with using just the reply box?
All the other members seem to get by with it just fine.
Maybe you are making the "electronic media" too difficult for yourself by using other programs to make replies.
Maybe try "Word" instead of "Notepad"...word at least has spellcheck

·
Registered
203 Posts
If you click on your name at the top right...all you have to do is click on "my content"...all your posts you started, and topics you posted on, will be there...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts