Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
101 - 110 of 110 Posts

· Registered
1,153 Posts
ya I know you bite feels just like when I prick my finger to get blood for the meter:D
Forgot about bea getting the buffalo that takes huge balls and lot of crazy
me and you :)
View attachment 99354
OK that's wierd! This picture was labelled sensitive content and I had to click on the link to see it. Good lord if that's sensitive content we are in trouble!!!!!

· Registered
18,887 Posts
Never saw that before either. Very weird and the picture never contained any sensitive material.
And no matter how hard I tried could not get rid of that either
Just ordered four new pair of glasses out of the US for this in US dollars man do we get screwed up here for glasses must be my 10th pair from them and cannot tell the difference IMO
Subtotal​
$123.55​
Discount (Email Promotion Code)​
-$85.25​
Shipping & Handling​
$15.95​
Grand Total
$54.25

· Registered
1,153 Posts
And no matter how hard I tried could not get rid of that either
Just ordered four new pair of glasses out of the US for this in US dollars man do we get screwed up here for glasses must be my 10th pair from them and cannot tell the difference IMO
Subtotal​
$123.55​
Discount (Email Promotion Code)​
-$85.25​
Shipping & Handling​
$15.95​
Grand Total
$54.25
My wife got a pair online before Christmas. Frames and progressive lenses with anti glare coating only about $75 CDN. Would be at $400-500 minimum in store.

· Registered
3,789 Posts
My optometrist says if I can see good far away, but have trouble reading ... buy a pair of dollar store reading glasses. He said lots of places are out to lunch and sell you glasses you don't need. You're right ... when it comes to glasses ... we are getting hosed.

· Registered
18,887 Posts
My wife got a pair online before Christmas. Frames and progressive lenses with anti glare coating only about $75 CDN. Would be at $400-500 minimum in store.
I have been using the US side of these guys cheaper than their canadian site and forgot these are anti glare and scratch resistant also imagine
Goggles4u.com

101 - 110 of 110 Posts