Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Our records indicate your wrc number is not a successful number in the 2022 moose draw :rolleyes: .

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Well F*ck me boys. This beaver apparently got a tag had to check a few times won't truely believe it until something official is in the mail box. After not applying 2 out of the last 4 years and only because the dreams of a NFLD hunt have pretty much slipped away one day a few weeks back decided to try my luck and gave the government a hard earned $9.25. What the hell its Justin's money anyways.

Looks like I got some planning to do, probably no shortage of people who want to tag along. If anyone has any contacts/guides for zone 2 my message box on here is ready and willing like a 19 year old girl who has had one too many.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Gave up applying in 2020. Congrats Beaverhunter and good luck.

Reactions: beaverhunter

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well F*ck me boys. This beaver apparently got a tag had to check a few times won't truely believe it until something official is in the mail box. After not applying 2 out of the last 4 years and only because the dreams of a NFLD hunt have pretty much slipped away one day a few weeks back decided to try my luck and gave the government a hard earned $9.25. What the hell its Justin's money anyways.

Looks like I got some planning to do, probably no shortage of people who want to tag along. If anyone has any contacts/guides for zone 2 my message box on here is ready and willing like a 19 year old girl who has had one too many.
Congrats my man.

·
Administrator
10,924 Posts
Grats BH !! Must be rigged if you got one wha ??..lmao ...if you need to borrow a good rifle to do the trick..better start trying to get a hold of the cfc now 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: beaverhunter

·
Registered
16,694 Posts

Congrats my friend. Could not have happened to a better person. Have fun with the hunt
Cheers

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Congrats BH and best of luck , time for a pre-scout trip to the Cape , highly sugested IMHO even with guide service , every bit of info with #s way they are is pure benefit for the long awaited hunt time .

·
Registered
626 Posts
Unsuccessful again surprise surprise. How many folks think the draw is rigged? There's something about it I just feel isn't right.
It is kind of weird, seems like I keep seeing the same people drawn regularly. I've never had much interest in applying so all I can do is congratulate them!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
The few people that I know that been drawn in the past, and their group always seem to get drawn. Shithouse luck ??? I would hate to think this draw is political in any way ... but .....

1 - 20 of 49 Posts