Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I ordered one of these mounts and I will try it out tonight at my indoor archery session tonight and hope to have some video. I will have to tweak it a bit to get angle and zoom correct. I will be mounting my video camera on it

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The mount works well. It attaches very easy to my bow and it is still attached I shoot weekly and I have only used it once.

You will not get that close up shot due to the bow vibrating but it does take a nice pic and video when u do a proper follow through and stay on target.

If you are gonna film your hunt I would recomment a tree camera mount and not one that mounts on camera for those 2 very reason.

But I am impressed with the affordablitiy and ease of use and do I plan to use it next fall.

·
Registered
192 Posts
You will not get that close up shot due to the bow vibrating but it does take a nice pic and video when u do a proper follow through and stay on target.

If you are gonna film your hunt I would recomment a tree camera mount and not one that mounts on camera for those 2 very reason.

I have also attached Sims Limbsaver minis to the mount to help with vibration .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts