Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
141 - 143 of 143 Posts

·
So much anger towards everything... :-(
1,570 Posts
Thanks Kevin

Made me happy but quite sad when I dropped it off

The dude I have known all my life and never shows any emotion or thanks you for anything normally

He was that excited that I fixed it and must have thanked me 100 times

Then he says if you could not fix it my hunting was done since there is no where to get it fixed here. At my age and how I feel I may have two or three years left at best and was not going to spend the money on a new gun for that

I was done

Tomorrow with the gun fixed and all the rain coming I will be in the blind once again. Thank you

Took his offering of bottled beets in exchange for the work ( lol which I have tons of my own) and left

All I kept thinking of driving home is many of us here also best enjoy it while we can at our ages

Man time goes by quickly

Cheers
That is fantastic! Stories like that sum of living in NS. :)

Nice!

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
That is fantastic! Stories like that sum of living in NS. :)

Nice!
I will have to look him up this morning. His mrs says he went goose hunting in that heavy rain

I just hope the gun cycled and worked as it should for him

I just used light AA target loads when I tested it so heavy steel should have been fine

Cheers

Update

Old gun worked just fine he got one black duck and one goose . Also had a coyote come in at 15 yards but would not shoot since he was in front of his decoys and the seven geese that were swimming into them
laugh.png
laugh.png
which he got one

Dam ground swatter I called him
wink.png

·
Administrator
9,928 Posts
re-visit...it's almost that time again...dill pickles in 2-3 weeks

141 - 143 of 143 Posts